Unlimited

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Forged of Western Rock IC

Ippy
    Ippy
    Admin

Forged of Western Rock IC - Page 6 Empty Re: Forged of Western Rock IC

Post by Ippy Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:11 pm

OOC:: Belaphont:
    Belaphont is the most Eastern Cadkisi village, located close to where the borders of Safron, Ravil, and Cadkis meet. Before Cadkis imperialized, it wasn’t much. Ever since though, the Cadkis military has kept a keen eye on the village. To facilitate supply logistics, the military constructed the Bloodfort-Belaphont Highway (sometimes referred too as the Twin Bees Road (there are bees in Cadkis, honey a trademark of the province)), the singular major road that can be found in Cadkis.

Bloodfort-Belaphont Highway, Cadkis Province
    The party now has traveled for the length of daylight. The sun has begun to set and darkness is settling in. A hot fog has rolled in, so even though the highway to the village Belaphont runs through open land the party’s vision has become limited. The fog also has the double effect of making it darker than it really is.

IC::
    The Narrows, Safron Province
    Janthir fled as fast as his throbbing body would permit. He spun around trees, changing course every few seconds. He knew not if his pursuers consisted of a seer, but he was well within Safron so it was most probable. All he did know was that he was being slowly cornered, and his body was beginning to fail. The week he had left definitely had been shortened over the past few hours.

Souls and their bodies danced all around him. Janthir felt more and more dread seep in. He pushed it off, and focused on keeping his pained body moving. So far his body hadn’t sustained injury, so they weren’t close enough to hit him with projectiles. He still had a chance.

Up until the point where his vision became consumed by red. The souls chasing him earlier all but shrunk into nonexistence. A spirit such as this, it had to have otherworldly origins. Janthir stopped his running, arms still clutching his fatal gash. How he wished he could have felt heat. Then he would’ve noticed beforehand. Janthir would have spoke, but he was done. In pain, scared, unsuccessful, self-loathing, tired, and vunerable. Done.

“Excellent evening, isn’t it?” Sezzoru beat around the bush. Janthir chuckled, but it came out as a dead body choking for air its lungs physically could not receive. Janthir felt an impact against his leg—the weak flesh ripped apart and the mushy bone gave away cleanly. No sooner than the leg left his body it reattached itself right back, maintained by Janthir’s spirit. “Cease.” Sezzoru ordered. “He has already surrendered.”

“Please,” Janthir begged. “Now’s your chance.” He was in so much pain. This was not how he wished to die, but he was in no state to argue. And he knew he wanted it, to die.
    “Really? Permanently?”
    “You,” Janthir paused, half in pain and half because he hated his dumb self.
    “Didn’t know,” Sezzoru finished. “Not even the seers.” He heard Sezzoru release a sigh. “Unfortunately I have other plans.”
    “Torture?” Janthir couldn’t imagine by what method they could make him want to die more.
    “No. Let’s talk.”
    Elit3Fla5h
    Elit3Fla5h

Post by Elit3Fla5h Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:54 pm

Granderog lets out a yawn
    "Granderog getting tired." He looks at Vash. "Said there would be lots of food, Granderog not able to eat all want."
    "On the other hand eating an entire two days rations in one meal might have been a bit much."
    LokiLeader
    LokiLeader

Post by LokiLeader Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:24 pm

"Like i said, when we get there." vash stopped and looked around, she couldn't see much becasue of the thick layering of fog. "I think we should try to make camp. We'll side step the road about 50 metres then we'll throw up some tents." Vash and the group wandered away from the road about 150 feet and began to unload some of the camping equipment in the cart.

Silis walked off to the side with some logs and a tinder box. "Ima make a fire alright?" he said. Vash's response was instantaneous.

"No. We don't want our positions given away any more than it needs to be. After the tents are set up I want Everyone to gather some rope and tie it to your waists, then walk out and patrol the area for as far as your rope will let you."
    Elit3Fla5h
    Elit3Fla5h

Post by Elit3Fla5h Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:14 pm

"Ropes? Creative."
    Granderog looks around as everyone begins to set up tents.
    "Merrrrrgh." Granderog sits down and throws a piece of bear fur into his hood.
    Granderog never needed a bed, the giant has slept in pouring rain and against a snowy tree before, and in fact he usually slept where ever he was when he got tired. This would be the first time he actually waited for others.

Post by Guest Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:31 pm

Hmm... I've never used a tent before...

I grab some supples and give it my best shot..

Maybe here and... well fuck it, it aint pretty but its there.

I marvel at my tent that looks as if a child had constructed it..

"I hope you all do not mind but im disrobing. My skin is horribly itchy.."

As i say this i shed most of my cloths with my human form and stand tall in my native prowess(and shorts).

I craft a lovely little rope belt and secure it tightly to the wagon

ahh this feels nice.. a bit damp, but nice.
    FrenchPopo
    FrenchPopo

Post by FrenchPopo Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:04 pm

Arthas follows up the group, last of course. Damn it, I missed the orders.. Let's see.. One person is sitting down, and the other is tying a rope to himself.. That just looks silly. Imma pitch my tent and sit down.

Arthas took his tent and set it up to the best of his ability. Stupid hands... even being half-machine you don't work very well... Arthas plopped down under the little awning he managed to set up. He looked around, observing the scenery. It's mighty foggy out here...
    LokiLeader
    LokiLeader

Post by LokiLeader Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:59 am

Vash turned to look at her team, utterly astounded at the fact that none of them had set up a tent properly. Silis struggled intently with the fabrics, Ganderog flopped on the ground, and Arthas sitting quietly underneath his makeshift fabric lean-to. Sorith seemed to be the only one that had actually made a tent even though it would have probably fallen apart if a breeze picked up.

Vash turned toward the moon looking at it intently. "By Sherithi's name, what have they given me to lead." she turned to look at the group who seemed to be ignoring her order except Sorith. "Silis! Quit fiddling with your tarp and get over here. Ganderog! Tie this around your waste and walk forward until the rope is tight, then look around for a bit and return. Artahs will stand ground though it will most likely be uneccessary. Sorith, i appreciate you actually paying attention. Now everone please do as your told and fan out to make sure nothings right next to us.
    Elit3Fla5h
    Elit3Fla5h

Post by Elit3Fla5h Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:10 am

"Pushy"
    Granderog gets up and grabs a rope and looks like it and then at the changlings waist. He puts it around his waste and fiddles with it a bit before giving up and wraps it around his arm a few times.

With a grunt and his weapon slung over his shoulder Granderog walks into the fog.

Last edited by Elit3Fla5h on Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:03 am

i head off into the wilderness that is a sea of white mist..
    Damn its foggy in here.
    My mind begins to wander as i walk....
    hmmm... i dont think I've ever been here before... or might just be this thick fog not allowing me to get my barrings... Finaly i can ge!..
    i suddenly look up and find a tree staring back at me, about an inch away from my face...
    Well that trees accounted for... nothing else really around here.
    Ippy
    Ippy
    Admin

Post by Ippy Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:22 am

OOC::
    As the party begins their exploration and Vash scorns their tent-craft, their ears are assaulted by a high-pitched shrill coming from seemingly every which direction. The screech is disorienting, dulling both coordination and sense of direction. The ground begins to vibrate, as if under the impact of many hooves or feet.
    LokiLeader
    LokiLeader

Post by LokiLeader Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:46 pm

"EVERYONE TO THE CAMP!" Vash stumble as fast as she can without letting herself fall from the headaches that were starting to form from whatever made that shrill noise. When she got to the cart she hopped on top of it, grabbing a small canister of lantern fuel. Vash rushed her movements as she poured some of the metal containers content over the edge of her blade. She bent over into the equipment and began digging through it. "Where is that fucking stupid magic fire starting kit!?"
    Elit3Fla5h
    Elit3Fla5h

Post by Elit3Fla5h Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:42 pm

"Son of a bitch!"
    Granderog puts his hands over his ears in pain
    "Gotta get back to the cart!"
    Granderog yells as he stumbles in the direction of the rope.

Post by Guest Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:07 pm

"Argggg..."
    as i cover my ears
    Fuck i hate these things... The parasite generally dislike ours Cail'is regeneration.. but there still noisy as hell...
    I begin to follow my rope back to the cart.
    Damn... i guess i was to distracted by the outdoors to notice the unusual fog... judging by the noise i say where due for a lovely little visitor tonight.
    Ippy
    Ippy
    Admin

Post by Ippy Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:53 pm

@Granderog: It becomes increasingly obvious that something large is behind you. You turn to find a beast of greater size than that of an elephant, covered in dark, thick wool. Its face is as long as its body, half of it being composed of a stretched jaw, which is currently open exposing sharp spikes that presumably are meant to be teeth. It is charging you, and you can feel its massive weight through the shaking ground. The fog is thick around it, and you have become especially warm.

@Sorith: You notice a beastie off to your right on your way back to camp.
    Elit3Fla5h
    Elit3Fla5h

Post by Elit3Fla5h Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:34 pm

Granderog turns and sees the thing charging.
    Hid face contorts in anger and swelling from his chest can be seen.
    Granderog begins swinging his weapon and opens his mouth, letting out a thunderous roar (Mighty RAWR 2).
    Granderog charges at the monster, aming to right above its upper teeth.
    FrenchPopo
    FrenchPopo

Post by FrenchPopo Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:52 pm

"what the heck is that?!" Arthas screams.

"Vash! What do you want us to do?!"
    LokiLeader
    LokiLeader

Post by LokiLeader Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:30 pm

Vash looks up to see the shadow of the beast agaisnt the moon light. It was massive and it was in Ganderog's direction. "Arthas! Assist Gand by using your magic to try and some how slow that things movements!" Vash continued searching through the mess of supplies and then she found it. A small stone with one side hot enough to make metal red hot. She grabbed it gently and ignited her blade, jumping from the cart with a canister of oil in her other hand. Silis came tumbling out of the fog toward her.
    "What the hell is going on!" He yelled.
    "Silis I need you to go down Sorith's rope and bring him back to the camp to secure it!" Vash ran past Silis toward Ganderog with a plan hatching in her mind.

Post by Guest Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:35 pm

Damn i went a long way out.. I only say that thing for a split second...

~Rawr!~

Ahh well apparently the Goliath saw it... You know I've never actually seen one up close.. Our tribe would burn special herbs to keep the pack away when we knew they were migrating...

Eventually i see a large humanoid Figure coming at my from towards camp. As his form darkens i notice this to be Silis.

LokiLeader
    LokiLeader

Post by LokiLeader Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:07 pm

"Sorith!" Silis said as he came wandering toward the changeling. "Vash wants us to secure the goods at the camp to prevent theft or destruction of any of the goods."

Post by Guest Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:35 pm

I nod then take off towards the camp following Silis

"aww i don't get to play with the giant beasty? Bummer... (clearly sarcastic)"
    FrenchPopo
    FrenchPopo

Post by FrenchPopo Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:41 am

Assist.. okay, I can do that. Power boost usually works; I'll use that on Granderog. (Power Boost [with what charge had left stored from the Bloodfort])

Now how to slow it down... I got it! Arthas moves his palm towards the floor as a black portal opens; He jumps in and pops out along the side of the charging beast, out of range, of course. "Hey Ugly!! You're going the wrong way!" Arthas yells at the beast.
    Ippy
    Ippy
    Admin

Post by Ippy Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:56 am

@Grand: Granderog swings his anvil, but before it connects, he is imbued with the power of Arthas’ soul orb. The beast has no chance to stop its charge before its head is hit with more force than imaginable. A crack sounds throughout the night, followed by a low purr taking the place of what should have been a yelp of pain. The beast drops on its right side with a monumental crash and crunch. It remains still, but before its death can be confirmed the shrieking about Granderog intensifies with the crunch. Dark forms dart from the fallen beast into the fog, and the fog about Grand grows more thick than eyes can pierce. In the hot mist, Granderog feels his body assaulted by numerous sharp sets of teeth, his flesh surely being ripped apart chunk by chunk.

@Arthas: Your distraction is to no avail against the fallen creature, however, another beast roars behind you. Its charge towards the cart seems to have been redirected towards your form.

@Sorith: Not a second after Silis had delivered Sorith’s instructions did he throw Sorith aside. He rises to see the beastie he had noticed to his right earlier. Its charge slows, and it rounds back on him. As far as he can tell, Silis is also safe, managing to dive out of the way after saving Sorith.
    Elit3Fla5h
    Elit3Fla5h

Post by Elit3Fla5h Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:18 am

Granderog roars again and begins to swing his weapon randomly in all directions as the teeth push through his hide.
    LokiLeader
    LokiLeader

Post by LokiLeader Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:29 am

Vash sprints toward where she saw the beasts shadow collpase, running right past the sounds of what she assumed was ganderog and something attacking him. Ganderog's blood filled her nostrils. "DAMNIT!" she cursed as she ran past him, letting the contents of the canister spill slightly in a line toward the carcass she just found. Vash grabbed the can and threw almost all of its contents onto the beast Gand had felled. With that she stabbed it with her swords, setting the whole body aflame and lighting the small line of fuel she had left as a directional beacon back to Gand and the cart.

Post by Guest Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:20 pm

"Thanks guy... So any ideas? Because i got nothing..."
    The Sound of thunder returns as it appears the the beast is making a second charge.

(ooc: I Really got nothing)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content