Unlimited

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Forged of Western Rock IC

Elit3Fla5h
    Elit3Fla5h

Forged of Western Rock IC - Page 7 Empty Re: Forged of Western Rock IC

Post by Elit3Fla5h Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:29 am

"GRRRAAAAAAAAA!!!!"
    "Wow, this doesnt look good."
    "GRAAAAAAAAA!!!" Granderog continues to flail around. Suddenly a blue shield shoots out of the hood of Granderog and grows until it covers all of him. With the teeth out of his skin Granderog stops flailing.
    "Phew, good job "Buns"."
    Blood oozes out of the holes on Granderogs' body. His breath is heavy and he qickly scans around him through the blue tint swirling slowly like water, eager to utterly destroy the thing that caused him this pain.
    FrenchPopo
    FrenchPopo

Post by FrenchPopo Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:35 am

*Sizzle* Damn, really wouldn't want to get in front of that Goliath, he mutilates anything he touches..The fire is a nice touch.

The beast that was struck by the flailing anvil looked pretty banged up, not to mention on fire. Arthas held his palm out towards the beast, fingers half curled. The last remaining life essence filtered out of the beast, into the air, and into Arthas's outstretched arm. Meh, can't complain if that's all that was left..

Hehe finally I can do what I do best.. I always did find it strange how very little amount of bodies were at the bloodfort..

Arthas violently jerked his arm up towards the sky, chanting under his breath. The beast's lifeless burning body began to shake, and it slowly lifted up. As it got to its feet, it seemed that it's strength was restored, however there was a key difference. Its eyes, at first red with hate, had turned to a grayish-blue. "We're gonna need some help big guy, go get 'em." The Beast let out a roar and charged off burning brightly illuminating the areas it passed, looking for its first victim.

Last edited by FrenchPopo on Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ippy
    Ippy
    Admin

Post by Ippy Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:57 pm

OOC::
    Bloodfort-Belaphont Highway, Cadkis Province
    @Grand: Granderog is unable to discern the location of his enemy, they appear to have left him for the time being. Every now and then, however, a sonic impact displaces the mist and smacks into the shield ineffectively, but with a harp-like sound that can only be described as beautiful.

@Arthas: The awakened servant charges to the most obvious target, the beast that had redirected its stampede to Arthas. The two collide in massive force, enough to disperse the mist about them into a light film. The live one purrs in pain, but has the advantage against its undead kin, for the risen beast’s head is easily handled, its structural integrity ravished by Granderog. The advantage does not last long, as the beast visibly shrinks from the flames.

Dark forms shoot out of the live beast. With the mist as the film it is, and the flame letting out light, Arthas can easily identify them. They are small, bat/imp-like creatures with bodies of a dark grey. Slits similar to gills line their ribs, emitting the warm fog. As their mouths open Arthas can connect their scream to the disorienting shriek.

@Sorith: Sorith easily dodges the charge. The creature tips the cart a little and a very standard-issued looking sword drops out. Sorith imagines it would be useful against the nightsharks hiding in the belaphont’s wool. The beast ignores the cart, despite that it was its original target, and focuses in on Sorith once again. Its third charge begins. Even if Sorith doesn’t come up with a plan, it’s obvious he can keep this thing entertained.
    LokiLeader
    LokiLeader

Post by LokiLeader Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:42 pm

vash bolted after the flaming beast that was risen from the dead. It crashed hard into another of its kin and they battled. Vash took advantage of this and charged, but by the time she was halfway there she noticed black shadows darting out of the beast's fur. She decided to change her target to one of the shadows taht levitated lower to the ground. Through the mist she swung, chopping whatever it was in half. An unfimiliar smell hit her nostrils, but she pressed on swinging at another form in the mist. This one disappeared just before the blade hit it and she felt a horrible pain in her lag as something bit into her thigh.
    Elit3Fla5h
    Elit3Fla5h

Post by Elit3Fla5h Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:16 pm

Granderog did't give a shit how beautiful the attacks were, his attention was directed at the flaming ball of beasts and the things shooting out of it.
    "haaa, getting back to the cart... would be a good Idea."
    Grabderog lets out a frustraited growl and begins to follow the rope back to the cart.

Last edited by Elit3Fla5h on Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:40 pm

after making sure that the beast was targeting him With a sudden shot of incite Sorith grabs the sword and charges at full sprint away from the cart. He could hear the ever thundering beast charging at him. I eventually find my little tree buddy from earlier

Bit more scrawnier than i remembered...

At that moment i can hear the beast's attack. Out of nothing short of pure instinct i throw myself to the left and barely dodge the great beast. i find myself at the base of the lone tree.

This is really going to hurt when i fuck up...

I scale the tree with ease and rest of one of the tallest branches...

Please dont break... hmmm... maybe he forgot about me...

but sure enough the creatures thundering charge begins again. i ready myself for the charge of the great beast

(I can do all that in a turn right? I has more i'll just wait for other people tho.)
    Elit3Fla5h
    Elit3Fla5h

Post by Elit3Fla5h Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:09 pm

Granderog makes it back to the cart to see another one of those things chasing after somone.
    The burning pain from his wounds refuels Granderogs anger and he charges after the thing.

Post by Guest Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:26 pm

I can see the blood lust in the beasts eyes as its figure forms in the thinning mist.

With the same fury and vigor as before, the beast charges towards me.

In an instant before it smashes into the tree i jump with all my might and am barely able to latch onto the beast back hair. A few chunks of the now decimated tree fly past and cut across my exposed flesh.

Not sure what to do the beast continues its rabid charge into the mist.
    Ippy
    Ippy
    Admin

Post by Ippy Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:43 pm

@Grand: Is in the clear.

@Vash: Suddenly Silis is at Vash’s side, aiding in the fight against the darting teeth. “Ah! Much better!” he shouted as he fought in the light of Vash’s flaming Blade of the Sanguineer. More nightsharks clamped down on Vash, but very few found flesh instead of armor. Others still found themselves evaded and sliced apart. It wasn’t long before the remaining imps left her, abandoning Silis and Vash for easier prey in future days to come.

@Arthas: Harp-blasts crash into the fiery minion, launched from the mouths of whizzing imps. Though not much, it’s enough force to give the live creature advantage. It, with difficulty, wrestles the fiery minion to the ground. Rather than retreat, it begins stomping on its adversary in madness. It cannot understand why its prey won’t die, as the fireball attempts again and again to get up, even as its body is destroyed.

@Sorith: As Sorith lands he feels hard bluffs jut from the belaphont into his body. Its painful, but tolerable. In fact, it pales in comparison to what the many nightsharks suddenly alerted to a trespasser in their woolly home begin to do. They welcome the newcomer with shrieks, blasts, and vicious biting.
    LokiLeader
    LokiLeader

Post by LokiLeader Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:10 pm

Silis and Vash charge forward on both sides of the flaming beast as it locked heads again with its living brother. Vash slides under the beasts throat stabbing sideways then cutting up as Silis uses his heavy 2 handed mace to crush down on the beast's head.

Post by Guest Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:23 am

"Fuck! This hurts more than i thought!!"

The bats continue to gnaw on my flesh..

Dammit..

I grab my sword and swing randomly at the demons... saddly to no avail, fir as i hit one another instantly took its place gnawing on me

In a flash on incite i remember how the warlock attempted to horribly disfigure me...

I really don't want to do that...(I think as a bat rips a chunk of my shoulder out) Fucking Fine you little bastards!

I then activate my Bone Scewers sending razor sharp spears of bone shooting out from my magled corpse... I instantly pass out from the pain...
    Elit3Fla5h
    Elit3Fla5h

Post by Elit3Fla5h Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:59 pm

Granderog finds the thing in the mist jumping around in pain as it tries to shake the figure that just jumped on its back.
    "Time to die you annoying bastard."
    "GRRRRAAAAA!!!"
    Granderog screams again as he swings at the beasts head.
    Ippy
    Ippy
    Admin

Post by Ippy Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:07 pm

@Sorith &Granderog: Bone stalagmites propel forth, shredding the small bodies of nightsharks all about Sorith. The beast he rides purrs in pain and falls to the ground, throwing Sorith off its back and over Granderog mid-scream. The scream terminates as Granderog delivers the killing blow into the skewered Belaphont’s face.

@Vash & Silis: Taking advantage of the beast’s engagement with the un-living fireball, Silis manages a full-strength strike against his targets temple. It forces the head downward, allowing Vash’s deadly blade to draw massive serrations on the fleshy part of the creature’s neck. Blood jets over Vash as she slides away from the inevitable fall of the beast.

@Arthas: Is in the clear.

@All: The ground ceases to tremble from the mammoth belaphonts, and the fog begins to disperse as their nightshark friends flee the area. It is dark now.

Last edited by Ippy on Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
    LokiLeader
    LokiLeader

Post by LokiLeader Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:50 pm

Vash knelt so that one fist supported her upper body from the ground. Her sword, relaxed in her grip and the blade rested on the ground. The scent of the blood she was soked in filled her as she gasped against it. Luckily the blood had a soured and unappetizing scent to it. Vash stood up with her eyes closed and murmured something, then walked over to Silis who had already begun collecting a trophy from the fallen beast.

"Head count and status!" Vash yelled.

"I AM HERE!" Silis yelled even though he was less than 10 feet from her.
    Elit3Fla5h
    Elit3Fla5h

Post by Elit3Fla5h Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:04 pm

Granderog stands there as the mist begins to clear. He wears an annoyed face as the wounds on his body burn from the open air.
    "That was fun was it not?"
    Granderog looks down at the changling, his clothes covered in many holes.
    "what a strange ability."
    Granderog grabs his knocked out body by the leg and begins to drag him back to the cart face down.
    "Here."

As Granderog walks back to the cart a faint white light gathers around the back of Granderog's head. It gets stronger and then dissapears with a loud pop.
    "Hmmm? That felt... good. Maybe... I will have to see how this plays out."
    FrenchPopo
    FrenchPopo

Post by FrenchPopo Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:35 pm

"Also here" Arthas replies.

Hehe it's always good fun to reanimate.Hmm.. Night time now, that lasted a long time.

Arthas slowly walks over towards his tent, in attempt to sit down and rest.
    LokiLeader
    LokiLeader

Post by LokiLeader Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:25 pm

"Silis, I'd like you to help the oil fire extinguish itself with some dirt while i talk with Ganderog." Vash said as she stepped over the small trail of fire. Silis began to kick at the ground in a poor attempt to put out the flame. Vash beelined toward Ganderog who stopped as she approached, letting go of Sorith's unconscious body. Vash stared hard at the Goliath who stared blankly back. "Follow me Ganderog." Vash walked off a few feet and the goliath stared for a minute then lumbered after her. Vash stopped and then spun around to face the goliath. "What's your name." she said with her voice tightening.

"Ganderog..." the goliath replied.

"Not your name. What's the rabbit's true name?"
    Elit3Fla5h
    Elit3Fla5h

Post by Elit3Fla5h Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:00 am

Grandreog just sort of stands there unmoving while the Elderborn stares him down."Adate ala." Says a voice from behind Granderog... no, thats not right; the voice comes from inside his hood.
    I let out a little laugh and hop onto Granderogs' shoulder and look down at the female below me. Her serious face looks at me without even the slightest hint of surprise.
    "Rikialrio Timpytopokendei Mrs. ... I don't believe I got your last name."
    LokiLeader
    LokiLeader

Post by LokiLeader Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:23 am

"My last name is Alhanaus," Vash said her face still twisted in tight expression of unhappy contemplation. "Excuse me for skipping formalities, but i still have yet to know you're name..."
    Elit3Fla5h
    Elit3Fla5h

Post by Elit3Fla5h Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:33 am

I let out a small laugh and a faint smile can be seen on my furry mouth.
    "My name is Rikialrio Timpytopokendei and I must appologise your highness." I say with a sarcastic tone. "Here I was thinking you were just another vampire trying to be somthing their not."
    I tilt my head and begin to scratch the back of my floppy ear with my hind foot. I think back to the short time we have been close each other and try to figure out where she may have figured me out.
    I guess talking myself all the time could have been a factor...I think to myself. Indeed I have developed a habit of talking to myself so as to keep my sanity. After all, talking ot Granderog was like talking to a rock.
    LokiLeader
    LokiLeader

Post by LokiLeader Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:55 pm

"What are you?" Vash asked. "I smelled that taint of magic in your blood at the cafeteria and again on the road here. I didn't pinpoint it right away because i wouldn't have guess that it'd be a rabbit with such a strong taste for power. Why are you here? If you're going to be traveling with us I expect answers."
    Ippy
    Ippy
    Admin

Post by Ippy Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:07 pm

Black Bluffs, Ravil Province
    “And I say you’re lying.” The young girl named Mina in front of Leo dropped her trusting body language, which had brought her within reach of the thundercat. Suddenly, her arm struck out at Leo, as if she meant to take a scoop of his thigh.
    “Huh?” Leo managed to express that he was dumbfounded as Mina lashed out. “Hey! What?” Leo wondered what was going on as he reflexively dodged backwards. He could feel the force of her arm moving through the air impact his knee. He almost buckled. She was strong, ridiculously so, and fast. It was hard to be faster than lightning though. “Lea,” Leo realized she would be unable to avoid a hit. Romantic picnic? Fail. Leo clicked into combat gear, placing himself defensively in front of Lea.

Mina laughed in delight. Crazy girl! “Yeah! Gimme the offense!” She rushed in, and Leo saw no other way. He kicked Lea aside and jumped away himself. “Heh! Got you already!” Just as his foot caught his balance, the rock it settled on was obliterated into shards, penetrated by a pebble projectile launched from Mina’s foot.

Leo’s mouth opened in surprise as Mina overtook him and poised for a fatal punch through the head. He knew she could do it, he just knew. Suddenly she was gone from atop him, and Leo attempted to avoid another pebble projectile. It pierced his recently healed shoulder. “Ack!” Leo gripped it in pain. He wondered what Lea’s face wore at that moment, in response to his pain. The arm hadn’t fully healed.

Mina growled, and launched herself past Leo. Leo transfigured into lightning and shoot to her, intercepting her body with his. She screamed as her body burned and her muscles convulsed. “Excellent!” He heard Lea’s voice, a tad more emotional than her norm. “Hold her!” What? I’m not killing her? It then came to Leo’s attention that Mina’s body did not char from the burns, rather her skin fluctuated between red and the dark brown of a Ravilian.

Earth surrounded the two, locking Mina and him in a rock prison. Some of Lea’s elven magic. As the prison finished constructing, Leo zapped out and returned to physical form. Mina howled from inside her cage. She then spouted some words, but they were too muffled to make out. The earthen sphere prison rattled. “She will break her bindings,” stated Lea.

A turquoise aura shimmered over the sphere. “Her bindings will hold.”
    “Janthir!” Leo clicked out of combat at the sound of his mentor’s raspy voice. “Whatcha doin’ in Ravil?”
    “Saving you.” Leo searched out the voice and found its body emerging from a black rock cluster. It was the body of an older woman, pale with death. Gone was the body with the fatal gash from hip to throat. It bothered Leo, this was only the second time he had seen Janthir switch vessels. “And now that that is done we must go back to Cadkis.”
    “Janthir,” Lea began, mimicking Leo’s concerns. As if I’m not trying to get back?
    “Safron will attack Ravil. We will head for Belaphont then.”
    FrenchPopo
    FrenchPopo

Post by FrenchPopo Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:53 am

As Arthas sat under his lean-to, he began to realize something. He still felt lonely.. He looked out towards his comrades; the vixen and goliath had wondered off, the creepy shapeshifter, well.. he never really got the vibe that that guy liked him. Especially after hitting him with a misfired spell...

He began to wonder if he'd find friends.. He reminisced the whole battle, how everyone had fought bravely, except for him. Shit, even his undead servant fought braver than he did.. Hold on a minute.. A big grin came to Arthas's expression; he got up and walked over to the most recently killed belaphonts. He closed his eyes, and held his hand over the first deceased beast, and then the second. The bodies began to tremble as they slowly rose to their feet and lingered over to Arthas. "Hello, Friends." As Arthas said with a smile.
    Elit3Fla5h
    Elit3Fla5h

Post by Elit3Fla5h Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:44 pm

I stop cratching and look back dow at her.
    "My, arn't we demanding?"
    I rock my head back and forth as if lost in thought.
    "As for me I am just a simple cute little bunny rabbit and friend to this big lug." I gesture my head towards Granderog.
    "As for the reason of the magic?... ummmm, Magic?"
    LokiLeader
    LokiLeader

Post by LokiLeader Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:54 pm

"Know this beast. If I suspect you of foul deeds amongst our group I will cut you down and burn your body, but until then, have a plesent time" Vash turned away, walking back toward the camp, but she stopped about half way there. "Just so you know, we are what we make of ourselves. I chose to not succumb to the thirst because I chose to believe it as the wrong path to strength." And with that Vash turned and left

"Everyone sleep as much as possible, I'll take first shift tonight."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content