Unlimited

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
LokiLeader
Elit3Fla5h
Ippy
7 posters

Forged of Western Rock OOC

Ippy
    Ippy
    Admin

Forged of Western Rock OOC Empty Forged of Western Rock OOC

Post by Ippy Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:50 pm

The First Campaign
    Here's a trial campaign I though of in like an hour. It’s simple, and features few mechanics. We’ll use it to see how we play. To join, post your character sheet. I will accept 6 players without complaint. If you are the seventh to join, talk with me.

The Continent of Areia
    Areia is by no means bountiful, rich, or luxurious. It weather thwarts farmers at every turn, and a full day of work sometimes isn’t enough to sustain the family. Technology is about equivalent to early Greek designs, though not widespread. Nearly all settlements take the form of villages, with huge expanses of farmland to account for the high rate of failure amongst crops and loss due to either raid or tribute. ‘Organized’ armies often rely more on farm tools than real weapons due to production and ore issues.

Nonhumans
    Areia’s inhabitants are mostly human, however non-humans aren’t uncommon. Often, a village’s military capabilities are dependent on its alliance of nonhuman supporters. Non-humans, however, aren’t subject to the same society as humans. Some non-humans rely on devouring villages for nourishment, others feed on nightmares, some are emotionless, etc. As such, they are largely feared yet respected. Many villages are willing to offer sacrifices for protection.

Arbithine Empire
    In recent years the coastal kingdom of Cythia was overtaken by Emperor Tzu Arbithine who has since conquered kingdoms and provinces over the bulk of Areia’s landmass. Very few borders lie outside imperial control. Despite being united under a single banner, the various provinces and villages considered to be Arbithine still war with another, and the Empire makes no move to stop it. In the Northeast a coalition of kingdoms have risen up against the empire, tired of its decrees and lack of support.

The Cadkis Province
    A small province near the center of the Empire, Cadkis has received an unusual amount of imperial favors. As a result, it is often attacked by the neighboring provinces of Ravil, Safron, and Greighbaugh. As a result of that, Cadkis is highly militant and drafts regularly from its villages. Native nonhumans must submit themselves for military screening or be executed. Even yet, it still faces many difficulties against its larger opponents.

Cadkis History
    Before Cadkis was imperial, it wasn’t really a province. It was a small stretch of land consisting of ‘friendly’ villages that regularly traded with another. It was often pillaged by Ravil and Safron. When Ravil was absorbed into the Empire, they were directed to conquer Cadkis. Cadkis was dominated, and the body count high on both sides. The war turned colors when a nonhuman named Cadkis sacrificed himself to harness the power of the slain and create the massive Cadkis Bloodfort. At the same time, under imperial direction, Safron invaded Ravil. Cadkis retook most of its land, then negotiated to join the Empire as its own province.

You
    You are an inhabitant of Cadkis, newly drafted or volunteered to receive military training at the Bloodfort, which is your current location. Your character sheet is as follows:

Name(s):
    Race (includes description, if applicable):
    Gender (if applicable):
    Personality(ies):
    Equipment:
    Skills:
    Powers:
    History:

About You
    Your history or character is expected to leave an opening for a personal quest. Whether or not this quest is immediately apparent is up to you. Additionally, you have 10 points to divide amongst your powers, skills, and equipment. Points in equipment also count for your ability to use that equipment (like sword proficiency). A person with a magic sword and 5 points is less skilled than a 5 point normal sword. The maximum amount of points in one area is 4 points. A score of zero represents something inherit and possibly insignificant (limit your number of 0’s). Here is an example:

Equipment
    Sword of Demon-slaying 4
    Leather Armor 1

Skills
    Toughness 2
    Dodge 2
    Knowledge (Demons) 0
    Goblin Muscle -1

Powers
    Pillar of Fire 2

EDIT:: Though I did not, please give all powers, equipments, and skills a description.

Last edited by Ippy on Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:44 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Add age field)
    Elit3Fla5h
    Elit3Fla5h

Forged of Western Rock OOC Empty Re: Forged of Western Rock OOC

Post by Elit3Fla5h Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:09 pm

We make our own skills and stuff?
    Ippy
    Ippy
    Admin

Post by Ippy Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:00 am

Yes, create to your heart's content. Power level should be squad/gang fight scoped. Think Naruto-ish. I'll notify you if something seems absurd. Oh, and one thing I forgot to mention:

Magic
    Magic is accessible by many of Aeria's races, however, it varies greatly. Some races are writhing with the arcane arts whilst others can only activate minor magical items (or are completely void of magic). Humans are one of the few races where magical ability isn't constant-- two humans can differ vastly in magic strength.

EDIT:: Oh, and if you don't wanna use all 10 points that'd be interesting from a story/RP perspective.
    Elit3Fla5h
    Elit3Fla5h

Post by Elit3Fla5h Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:09 pm

Name: Granderog

Race: Goliath
    An old and very strong race. The Goliath have extra muscle that is fused with the bone and allows for great feats of strength and grants some protection to internal organs. They can eat and digest almost anything and have been known to eat their own limbs if needed.
    Appearance:
    9' 3"
    Age 26
    Weight 525 lb
    Long Black hair and tanned skinned with scars all over.
    He wears a large bear skin on his back and a loincloth made from the Bears' cubs. On his back is a large anvil and in the head of bear skin; little white ears can be seen.
    Personality: Simple minded and uses violance to solve all problems. Gets very confused when that doesnt work.

Equipment:
    Anvil wrapped in chains 2
    This is an Anivl wrapped in chains that he swings around.
    Mama bear "cloak"
    Bear Cub Loincloth
    White rabbit

Skills
    Strength 4

Goliath Anatomy 1
    The Goliath has a calloused hide and undernieth that is large muscle before getting to the important stuff. The hide becomes thicker as the Goliath ages until it becomes difficult for them to move. The oldest Goliaths have to cut off large portions of their skin daily.
    They have no major vains and each part of the body is self contained making the loss of a limb a little concern.
    Put simply, they are harder to kill with their thick skin, large muscle are, and fewer vital spots.

Buns?!? 4
    This small rabbit is somehow able to hold and release energy in the form of a very poowerful special shield that covers Granderog. When somthing hits it the force is deflected off the sides. If hit with a club the forced is pushed out the sides in the infinantly small space between the object and the shield and the ending blow that touches the shield is significantly less. Attacks of the same level are completly deflected, attacks of higher make contact with the actual shield cracking it.

Intimidating 2
    When a 9 foot half naked giant walks up with an anvil for a weapon, your inclined to do what he asks.

History
    Kicked out of his village in the higher mountains for being too violent. Granderog was recruted into the army after a few scouts saw him rip a tree out of the ground looking of his pet Rabit named "Buns".

Last edited by Elit3Fla5h on Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:46 am; edited 5 times in total

Post by Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:59 pm

Name: Sorith

Race: Cail'is (Changling)

Appearance:
    A Larger than average but thin Human male figure with Long white hair and a slight teal completion(6'8" 162 lbs. 542 years old). Two horns sprout from my skull then curve and run the length of my skull. As is tradition with my Clan My entire unmorphed body is tattooed with my linage and the ancient history of my noble Clan.

Personality: Calm and cool-headed, opportunistic, deep utter hatred of humans.

Equipment:

30ft Rope 1: Its rope... just rope...

Skills:

Agile 3: As if fueled by the chaotic sense of nature itself, the Cail'is is extremely agile and athletic. Able to out-clibm the most Agile of apes and out-run a good portion of nature's beasts.(At a full sprint, in Un-morphed body, can reach speeds of 30m/s)

Knowledge of Non-Humans 0

Powers:
    Regeneration 3: Through its morphic nature, the Cail'is naturally regenerates physical harm much more rapidly than that of most other creatures. Lost limbs and damaged organs can easily be replaced, as long as the damage isn't to insanely substantial.

Morphic body 3: Can shrink to a forth my size and grow up to twice. I can change shape at will to almost anything Huminoid. I Cant grow into any more than 2 arms and legs. I can easily rearrange bone structure, coloration,voice, hair length, size and shape. As a setback i can only morph into creatures that Ive seen who have a comprehendable anatomy.

Bone scewer: 2

Sadomasochism: 1

History: The native Clans of Cail'is, For eons My clan and its people have lived and cared for this land. We lived peacefully in tune with nature mending it and abiding by its mysterious ways. This was of coarse until the first humans arrived. Without respect for the nature and its land, many of our tribe urged the ancients to put up arms against them, but the ever peacefulness elders rejected them telling them only that nature will always correct itself. Hundreds of years passed and our clans slowly shrank due in part to rapidly increasing human numbers and our races horribly slow reproduction process. Our numbers that used to reign in the thousands was diminished to only a few hundred. Soon the ancients became weary and began to plead with the human leaders, of which the humans would have none of it. Fights often broke out between the clans and the humans. These fights where very one sided as our clans where equipped with poor weaponry and poor military tradition. Soon human religion sprang up and claimed we were lesser beings, no better than savages. The little bits of lands we still held were raided and forcefully taken. Most of us were killed, i was one of the very few lucky ones. With our morphing ability's (of which are unbeknownst to humans) The very few of us that remained blended in seamlessly with human society, revenge forever burning in our immortal hearts. After the Genocide of My ancient proud race, i fled deep into the forest to Consult the Nature God. After nearly 300 years of meditation, The God of the forest appeared before me and told me of the plague that is Humanity. After the meeting, Still filled with Rage, I Swore vengeance for My fallen family and this blessed land on which we lived on.

Although they lack in almost every aspect I realize that the Humans are very much Superior when it comes to combat. As such, i feel that it would be in my best interest to learn a thing or two about the blade in order to survive and ultimately carry out my revenge. In order to receive proper military training i allowed myself to be drafted by the Cadkis military.

Last edited by Rock'emSock'emRabbi on Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:29 pm; edited 18 times in total
    Ippy
    Ippy
    Admin

Post by Ippy Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:34 pm

@Rockem: Morphic body is at least 3 points worth.

@Elite: I assume you forgot to put a 2 next to RAWR. Also, you should add descriptions to your strength and constitution giving
    everyone an idea of what you can do. You should switch your race to half-ogre or something as a strength of 4 is beyond human capability.

@Everyone: Your history should provide life happenings up until your position as a recruit in the Bloodfort. What I mean is that it should include the Cadkis military recruiting you. Sorry I didn't think of mentioning this earlier.

Example Char
    Name: Kav Kerlash
    Race: Dragonborne
    Mutant offspring of dragons, dragonborne appear more humanoid than dragon. As such, they are often abandoned, or their parents killed by other dragons for keeping such a child. Dragonborne are naturally inclined to horde valuable items and are more materialistic than many races. It also follows that they are territorial and protective of materialistic claims.

Appearance: A well-built, large human body encased in maroon scale. He has the head of a dragon whelp, with two small horns protruding from the back.
    Personality: Somber, withdrawn, and paranoid that others are out to steal from him. Kav is slow to trust another, regarding the terms of trades and dealings as something commonly broken.

Equipment:
    Bag of Wealth 0: Kav has a fair amount of wealth at hand, about enough to buy a cart.
    Dragon Claws 1: Kav's claws are resilient enough to clash with the common weapons of the age. Unfortunately, powerful strokes can crack them and/or cause pain to Kav, as they are an extension of his body.
    Draconic Scale-skin 3: Kav's scales can turn common weapons aside with hardly taking a scratch. However, skilled or strong opponents can still inflict damage, and a well-pressurized strike can punch through.

Skills:
    Flight 2: Kav's dragon wings are capable of maintaining low-altitude flight for a modest duration, however, his heavy body can be quite restricting at times. Kav has mastered the use of his wings beyond that of the normal dragonborne, and is capable of sudden shifts in position and speed.

Powers:
    Kerlash Halfdragon Rage 4: An ability inherited from his father, Kav is capable of producing a red, high-powered beam from his mouth. His ability to maintain or fire the beam is based on his emotional state. The beam is semi-slow, and its force prevents Kav from moving his head. This is good for opponents, as a direct hit can disintegrate most targets if not seriously wound them. Extensive use can cause Kav to pass out suddenly.

History:
    Kav's father abandoned him upon the death of his mother, electing to leave his lair rather than live the life of constant insult and combat. Kav, unable to defend the liar, left in order to preserve his life only after promising one day to retake his grand inheritance.

Kav then attempted to live off the countryside, however villages soon enticed him with promises of feasts and gold to do their bidding. Kav was often betrayed or tricked, receiving the short end of the bargain. It wasn't long before Kav gathered a reputation as a hard dealer, requiring full payment upfront and refusing to even return to confirm the deed was done. He would amend any misdealing with a payment made in blood.

Kav, as a fairly known nonhuman, was drafted by the Cadkis military. Currently, his feelings are conflicted on the matter, which I will provide more detail on in Kav's first post.

EDIT::Another way to reads Kav's abilities is:
    Support -
    Supression -
    Utility 0
    DPS 1
    Mobility 2
    Defense 3
    Nuke 4
    It might be helpful to think of what you want from your character in a overall sense rather than individual talents. I intend for you folks to allies, so not every character needs offense or the ability to defend themself. If you notice another character has an area covered, it might be wise to complement that area or cover something overlooked. Then again, it might be cool if the group as a whole dominated one area.

Last edited by Ippy on Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:32 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Add para space)
    LokiLeader
    LokiLeader

Post by LokiLeader Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:16 am

Name: Vashantihr

Race: 1/4 Elderborne AKA:Vampire(considered the highest insult to use the word), Pakt-sesh in their native tongue.

Appearance: Silky black hair in a thick braid and average skintone for nonfarmers. 5 feet and 10 inches tall, she bears a figure that most humanoid races would find perfect.

Personality: very nice to anyperson that has not warrented anotehr emotion from her, Vashantihr is exceptionally protective of cultures and dislikes any group that attempts to force their culture over another. she is always helping those that are found wanting.

Equipment:
    Drake Leather Armor 2: Essentially leather armor but with a mild resistance to slices and fire.
    Blade of the Sanguineer 3: A long sword with a serated edge of small razors that connect to veins within the blade. these teeth collect blood from slicing enemies. It helps Vashantihr control her blood craze during combat by blocking the scent of the blood it collects, other than that it is similar to a fine sawblade.

Skills:
    Regenerate 1: Her body can heal 4 times faster than any normal human and her scars all but evaporate so long as they aren't left by magic. She cannot regenerate limbs and bones will still be slightly weaker after a break.
    Knowledge (Vampires) 0
    Charismatic 2: Vashantihr has an exceptional silver tongue with which to beguile most people. She is essentially a smooth diplomat that is good at convincing people to rally to her call.
    Agile 2: Vashatihr is very agile, able to dodge or catch arrows and wall run/jump.

Powers:
    Hypnotic Gaze 1: Outside of combat she can force her will upon the minds of lesser beings.
    Red Thirst -1: Her strength becomes strong enough to break bones by simply squeezing as the beastial nature of the vampire takes hold. Though it isnt easy for Vashantihr to succumb to the Red Thirst when she does she breaks into a frenzy where she will seek blood from the nearest source or a particular target that has irked her, this includes friends. In this mode she becomes feral and atacks with her claws (which only appear in her red thirst alongside her fangs) and she ignores all thoughts that impead with the near unending feeling of thirst. Can only be activated by the smell/ taste of blood in combat of if she is unprepared to smell/taste it.

Vashantihr, Daughter of a half vampire and a human, is one of the few of her genetic mix. Being only 1/4th vampire she does not have a need for blood, nor is she restricted by daylight, however she is still haunted by the Red Thirst which may at times consume her sanity. Her vampire lineage gives her a sensable kinship to all vampires and vice-versa.
    She was born into the monestary of sophisticated Vampires that drink only the blood of their faithful servants and their paid imports from blood mages that can create it. After she past the test of Black Rage, she was tasked by her grand father, one of the high council, to go and set up contact with the other clans of vampires. She took the mission to heart but soon found herself imprisoned for helping a convicted murder, that was a vampire, escape from custody. After 8 years of imprisonment she was released and returned home to tell her grandfather of her misfortune only to find that the council had been replaced with a monarchy. though the new king of the Elderborne welcomed her with open arms she refused all hospitality and challenged the king to a trial by arms to prove his worth as a leader. He declined the offer and many of the vampires took sides and a civil war raged within the confines of teh monastary. During the fight many of the serfs faithful to the council spilled their blood in tribute to Vashantihr and she struck the usurper with her blade, rending his body in half. She was horrified by the loss of her self control although she knew it was necessary. She reestablished the council and deemed herself an exile with a final mission to the clan. She would reembark upon the quest beset by her grand father and request that all the clans of vampires unite to reestablish her own clan. She was drafted into the military not long after she had reached the first clan (which accepted her proposal and went to join their more sophisticated and better off cousins) in the Cadkis Province.

The Elderborne are a collection of vampires hidden within a fortress monastary carved into the caverns of of a nearby mountain range. They are a peacful group of vampires that do not enjoy conflict and they prize their sophistication and self control over all other attributes. They do not hunt but instead they drink from their faithful servants and purchase blood from magi that can conjur it within aether wells. When in times of need the Elderborne would assist the people of the Cadkis lands, but since the recent schism of civil war has nearly pushed them to extinction they cannot afford to offer the help agianst the empire.

New power:
    Vampiric Control 1: Since the incident in the training arena with the Cail'is she has been taking the time to reflect and steady her mind on those actions. because of this she now has gained the first step towards truely controling the red thirst. Now she may enter the thirst easier than before, but also stop it easier in case things go wrong.
    Blood Sense 0: Being of Vampiric lineage, Vash has the ability to sense strange and unique properties about blood if she so desires. She can taste race, ethnicity, magical prowess, bloodline, forms of magic, and a few other things. Though some thigns are obscure to her as she may not have tasted them before.

Last edited by LokiLeader on Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:13 am; edited 3 times in total
    Ippy
    Ippy
    Admin

Post by Ippy Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:20 pm

@LokiLeader: Excellent sig, but as for your char, I would suggest some edits. Knowledge (Vampires) can be a 0, as it may not be important or simply serve as a way to progress the story, not bypass obstacles. Red thirst may be a -1, as it reads as loss of control, thought, and friendliness (which works against Vashantihr face abilities). Additionally, its bonus (strength, claws and fangs) doesn't appear to be superior to Vashantihr's basic offense, a rank 3.

Story-wise, a gathering of vampires is something the Cadkis military could hardly ignore. Should they be there, are they simply too much of a force to contend with so the military lets them be? Do the vampires have some way to hide themselves, or have they brokered some sort of deal with the province?

On a final note, please provide a description of all abilities. What does charisma 2 mean? Can Vashantihr regenerate lost limbs? What does the clause "unless given enough time" mean?
    LokiLeader
    LokiLeader

Post by LokiLeader Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:42 pm

Ippy wrote:@LokiLeader: Excellent sig, but as for your char, I would suggest some edits. Knowledge (Vampires) can be a 0, as it may not be important or simply serve as a way to progress the story, not bypass obstacles. Red thirst may be a -1, as it reads as loss of control, thought, and friendliness (which works against Vashantihr face abilities). Additionally, its bonus (strength, claws and fangs) doesn't appear to be superior to Vashantihr's basic offense, a rank 3.

Story-wise, a gathering of vampires is something the Cadkis military could hardly ignore. Should they be there, are they simply too much of a force to contend with so the military lets them be? Do the vampires have some way to hide themselves, or have they brokered some sort of deal with the province?

On a final note, please provide a description of all abilities. What does charisma 2 mean? Can Vashantihr regenerate lost limbs? What does the clause "unless given enough time" mean?

Judging by what you said before isnt the level (Charisma 2) the determining factor in how good you are at it? Next, you should explain to me what you meant by rank 3? are you talking about my sword and if so then would it be considered good if I either make it +4 strength or blinding fast attacks so i can hit multiple times... then again i think i'll take the minus 1 as it symbolizes her feral nature... i still want those questions answered though. Oh and given enough time... I was thinking like if there was a barred gate and something was trying to break it down and we were on the other side that i could maye stare down a soldier and force him to start fighitng his friends to create a distraction to give us time or what not.

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:02 pm

How to i shot web? (and delete posts?)

Last edited by Rock'emSock'emRabbi on Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:43 am; edited 1 time in total
    Ippy
    Ippy
    Admin

Post by Ippy Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:47 pm

@Rockem: LOL. But do change, this game is a serious-toned one 90% serious.

@LokiLeader: I want a description of what you imagine Charisma 2 can do. Everyone's definition is different. Charisma in the sake of having a persuasive voice? People are inclined to follow you into battle? What doth it mean? By rank 3 I mean you put 3 points into your sword. I don't know what you mean by this strength stuff, this game doesn't feature classic stats. As for the gaze ability, is it that it takes time to do or that the longer it is done the easier it is resisted? Either way, detail into the character sheet.

Last edited by Ippy on Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : strikeout)
    Elit3Fla5h
    Elit3Fla5h

Post by Elit3Fla5h Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:25 pm

ADMINEDIT:: Please mantain only a single character sheet (unless GM says otherwise) to avoid confusion. The contents of this post have thus been moved to limit Elite to one character sheet. I will add this to the 'How it works' thread.

Last edited by Elit3Fla5h on Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
    LokiLeader
    LokiLeader

Post by LokiLeader Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:38 am

Sorry bout that Blaize. I told it to edit the thing but it didnt. Anyway its been edited now. What i meant about teh strength thing was a reference to when eathan said his guy had strength 4 and you said that he should be half ogre because that's inhuman strength. I wasnt going with classic stats. Fuck the gaze ability it just cant be used in combat period; the longer the gaze the harder it is to resist.
    LokiLeader
    LokiLeader

Post by LokiLeader Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:40 am

Rock'emSock'emRabbi wrote:
    LokiLeader wrote:
    Ippy wrote:@LokiLeader: Excellent sig, but as for your char, I would suggest some edits. Knowledge (Vampires) can be a 0, as it may not be important or simply serve as a way to progress the story, not bypass obstacles. Red thirst may be a -1, as it reads as loss of control, thought, and friendliness (which works against Vashantihr face abilities). Additionally, its bonus (strength, claws and fangs) doesn't appear to be superior to Vashantihr's basic offense, a rank 3.

Judging by what you said before isnt the level (Charisma 2) the determining factor in how good you are at it? Next, you should explain to me what you meant by rank 3? are you talking about my sword and if so then would it be considered good if I either make it +4 strength or blinding fast attacks so i can hit multiple times... then again i think i'll take the minus 1 as it symbolizes her feral nature... i still want those questions answered though. Oh and given enough time... I was thinking like if there was a barred gate and something was trying to break it down and we were on the other side that i could maye stare down a soldier and force him to start fighitng his friends to create a distraction to give us time or what not.

Honestly i dont think you have to quote him, as his post is directly above yours...
    1: I thought someone else had posted after him, simply wasn't paying attention.
    2: I thought it may have been of use to someone that wasnt paying attention (Me)
    3: I enjoy pointless quotings of people.

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:51 am

LokiLeader wrote:
    Regenerate 1: Her body can heal 4 times faster than any normal human and her scars all but evaporate so long as they aren't left by magic. She cannot regenerate limbs and bones will still be slightly weaker after a break.

Dude!! We Gotta get This masochistic / dominatrix relationship ON! I got Regenerate 2... You could like cut off limbs and they return lol.

Edit: We are and insanely odd group btw.
    LokiLeader
    LokiLeader

Post by LokiLeader Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:16 am

I would say i like where this is going but I'm pretty sure dominatrix is not up my characters alley. She is a nice vampire taht doesnt hunt people except maybe your children...
    Ippy
    Ippy
    Admin

Post by Ippy Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:53 pm

@LokiLeader: As your char is a 9point build I will assume Night Eyes (with no mentioned rank) is rank 1 and equal to darkvision, unless you edit.

I will likely start the game soon (like today/tomorrow). Feel free to post a character sheet after the game has started, we will find a way to join you into the story (so leave your recent history lacking).
    Elit3Fla5h
    Elit3Fla5h

Post by Elit3Fla5h Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:45 am

Calm and cool-headed racist changling.
    Very nice part Vampire thing that likes everyone.
    And a giant oaf that likes to hit things.

Yea, this should be interesting.
    Ippy
    Ippy
    Admin

Post by Ippy Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:48 pm

The game has begun. You three are all in the assembly chamber. Your letter includes one another's names and race, as well as directions to Bullwinkle's chamber.

Post by Guest Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:02 pm

ahh makes bit more since... lol

Last edited by Rock'emSock'emRabbi on Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Ippy
    Ippy
    Admin

Post by Ippy Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:03 pm

Game is played in the IC thread, and I promise that in the future I will do my best to make posts shorter. This first one is overly long.

Last edited by Ippy on Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:20 pm

Awesome first post btw. much detail and i like. I gotta question tho..

How would you like us to respond to that?

are we to ask you information reguarding our note or are we to asume its unimportant if you dont specify?

and if we have further questions such as this are we to ask here or in the IC?

oh and sry bout earlyer.. didnt see the new thread created.

Edit: Say i wanted to know the ratio of Human/nonhuman... would i ask here or ic?

Edit#2: Ahh!.. i just reread ur last post here and now my first question is all but awnsered.. i feel stupid naw... My 1st edit question still stands tho...
    LokiLeader
    LokiLeader

Post by LokiLeader Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:42 pm

Hey guys I'm going to be in Berlin until Monday sooooo just assume that my character and her squad mates servive until i get back and then they die and she is put into the group or somethinglike that. I'm leaving at around 10pm tomorrow which would be 1pm for you guys. I might make another post before i go we'll see.

Post by Guest Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:36 pm

So Ian, is ur chick labeled at Elderborne or human?

Is your idea of vampire a Virus or its own race?

Ippy
    Ippy
    Admin

Post by Ippy Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:44 pm

I'm not sure what I didn't or did answer so I'll just answer all for clarification.

How would you like us to respond to that?
    It's in the last words of Janthir and Bullwinkle. Also, there is a high number of interesting people in the Assembly Chamber, including your squadmates. You could visit your drillmaster, or make like Kav and go await your squadmates in the room. Anything goes, really, just do as you believe your character would do.

are we to ask you information reguarding our note or are we to asume its unimportant if you dont specify?
    If I don't say it it's prolly not important. If you think otherwise or want to make it important talk OOC or PM me. Also, it might be that you don't know any specifications. Sometimes, I will PM only certain characters information, so be sure to check you messages (next to profile button) whenever you get one.

and if we have further questions such as this are we to ask here or in the IC?
    Say i wanted to know the ratio of Human/nonhuman... would i ask here or ic?
    Just follow definition. If its a question your character would ask, ask IC. If its a question as a player to GM or another player, ask OOC. If you have something small to say OOC in the IC thread, proceed the text with OOC::

oh and sry bout earlyer.. didnt see the new thread created.
    That's because there was like a five minute delay.

@LokiLeader:: thanks for telling us. Makes it sorta hard on me, I had already begun planning for a three-person squad. The spot is now open if a someone else joins soon, otherwise I'll fill it, possibly temporarily.

So for now, there is someone's (God knows who) name on Elite's and Rockem's letters. Just sorta dance around it.
    Your two letters only show each other's name/race. So human and goliath.

Last edited by Ippy on Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content