Unlimited

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
LokiLeader
Elit3Fla5h
Ippy
7 posters

Forged of Western Rock OOC

LokiLeader
    LokiLeader

Forged of Western Rock OOC - Page 7 Empty Re: Forged of Western Rock OOC

Post by LokiLeader Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:37 pm

did everyone ignore the fact that i lit the beast on fire, the one that Graydon brought back to life.
    FrenchPopo
    FrenchPopo

Post by FrenchPopo Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:42 pm

twas more than one beastie?
    LokiLeader
    LokiLeader

Post by LokiLeader Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:46 pm

the one that Gand killed. I ran to it and lit it on fire. and there was indeed more than one but only 1 dead one
    FrenchPopo
    FrenchPopo

Post by FrenchPopo Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:48 pm

Ah. Well then the beastie I raised was flaming. XD Razz
    LokiLeader
    LokiLeader

Post by LokiLeader Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:49 pm

edit its wonderful glory and watch the flaming beast burn its brother!
    Ippy
    Ippy
    Admin

Post by Ippy Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:11 pm

Sorry, I completely missed that post. Yes, just add flames to what happened, friggin dangerous. Less mist around the flame-beastie too.

EDIT:: Quickly accounted for the fire.
    Ippy
    Ippy
    Admin

Post by Ippy Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:59 pm

(I can do all that in a turn right? I has more i'll just wait for other people tho.)

The concept of turn is loosely defined in this game. Really you just have to give other players a chance to respond. Considering your opponent isn't a plot device you can also control him far more than normal. All in all I would have thought it entirely appropriate if you kept on with your post.

Post by Guest Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:03 pm

ok i thought so.. i was just checking if i was in the right for that... ill wait for someone else to post then ill continue.
    LokiLeader
    LokiLeader

Post by LokiLeader Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:30 pm

I completely forgot about making a character sheet for Silis...

Name: Silis
    Race: Half Orc ( I think thats waht he was if it was stated)

Heavy Winged Mace 3: Silis specializes in using a 2 handed winged mace that weighs more than a sledge hammer.

Strength 3: Silis is strong enough to throw people with little difficulty, though his tendency to do so is minimal.
    Ippy
    Ippy
    Admin

Post by Ippy Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:31 pm

You guys gonna talk more? Tend to your wounded? Or shall we move along?

Oh, and forgot to mention: you now notice that your cart has been mostly emptied, but not by beasts. The supplies are outright missing.

Post by Guest Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:35 pm

*I mumble a little bit and remain unconscious.*
    FrenchPopo
    FrenchPopo

Post by FrenchPopo Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:22 pm

Would I be able to talk to the spirits of the dead belaphonts or nightsharks? Or nah?
    Ippy
    Ippy
    Admin

Post by Ippy Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:21 am

I suppose you could talk to them... but all you would get is animal noises and zero comprehension.

Also, all get 2 points and the cap is raised to 5.
    FrenchPopo
    FrenchPopo

Post by FrenchPopo Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:27 pm

That's what I was expecting. Razz
    Elit3Fla5h
    Elit3Fla5h

Post by Elit3Fla5h Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:36 pm

I forget, did we decide to get rid of the intimidating presence or rawr?.

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:28 pm

NEW POWER GAINED!!!

Sadomasochism!!!:

It seems that Sorith deals with pain a bit differently than the most of us. When damaged in battle Sorith slowly slips into a primal state of pleasuristic fury. Now Sorith Loves battle as much as the brutish of Barbarians... just not in the same way...

Translation: As Sorith gets injured in battle he slowly becomes more in-tune with the flow and much more focused. He slowly reverts to his most primal of instincts.
    Elit3Fla5h
    Elit3Fla5h

Post by Elit3Fla5h Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:44 pm

How the hell did you get regener?!? How many classes does this test have?!
    LokiLeader
    LokiLeader

Post by LokiLeader Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:29 pm

I would like to see if this skill is okay with everyone.
    Mental Sync 1: For some reason vash and her team occasionally seem to think of the same idea during a fight and as such can sync their moves to be highly effective. (I can take control of another player's character for an attack to work in sync with my own, if the circumstance permits[Like what i did with Silis])

Vampiric senses 1: when in a frenzy Vash has the ability to see, smell, and hear farther than normal. (2 times as far as normal.)
    Elit3Fla5h
    Elit3Fla5h

Post by Elit3Fla5h Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:58 pm

I'm ok with it.
    FrenchPopo
    FrenchPopo

Post by FrenchPopo Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:35 am

I'm adding a point to the shadow step; longer distance, and able to spend a longer time in the void before it closes up. Shadow Step 2.

Necrotic Blade; Arthas can generate a magical blade, made of energy, that upon piercing flesh slowly starts to decay it. Necrotic Blade 1.

Yes? lol
    Ippy
    Ippy
    Admin

Post by Ippy Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:31 am

I thought it was the rawr, but then you said it was the presence. Just say intimidation and combine the two. When an intimidating person yells, its more intimidating.
    Elit3Fla5h
    Elit3Fla5h

Post by Elit3Fla5h Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:17 am

What? Granderog was hungry!
    Brostad
    Brostad

Post by Brostad Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:56 am

Name(s): Symbah
    Race: Khajiit
    Gender (if applicable): Male
    Appearance: orange and white, with a silver tipped tail, and half a missing left ear.
    Personality(ies): determined, serious, crafty,
    Equipment: black linen shirt and pants, poison dagger, oak bow, and a deck of cards and chips.
    Skills: Archery 4, Stealth 3, Charisma 2, Gambling 1
    Powers: NightVision 0, (i can see in the dark)
    History:
    When i was a young boy i knew little of the world outside of my village of Fluwaisha, my mother would go on and on about the dangers of the outside world, my father, a simple fletcher taunt me at the kinder age of 4 how to fletch and use bows to get rid of pigeons on our roof top and corn fields so that they would not disturb our harvest. Though it may seem that this is a common happy family all families have their skeletons, my father was gambler a pretty good one at that, he swindled money from everyone in town no one could catch him when he’d do the 'old ace in the sleeve bit. Unfortunately though one night when my father went to go gamble taking my mother with him, he decided to pick the wrong person to gamble. Bromm the head of the local crime family, and all around do not fuck this guy. I was outside at the time watching from the window seal as i always had in the past. Unfortunately my father got side tracked and lost focus getting discovered by one of Bromms men.

i watched as my father was killed before my very eyes by some on Bromms goons, while my mother was snatched by Bromm and taken in to slavery, devastated and only 9 at the time i was forced to live out the next 10 years of my life in the slums of Fluwaisha using the deck my father gave me when i was 8 and the gambling skills i learned from him to get by with the little i made off of the local rift-raff on the streets, it wasn’t till i was of 19 years of age did i get my first chance of redemption for my parents demise, after working many years previously saving up i was able to rebuy my fathers fletchery and got it up and running, soon after i was approached by one of Bromms henchmen inquiring that he noticed my bowmen ship and was curious if i was interested in joining the family, disgusted at the thought of working for my father’s killer a thought crossed my mind, if i were to join him then i could get close enough to him to exact my revenge since the event with my father caused him to go into hiding for fear of local authorities,

Eager for revenge i accepted the families offer and spend the next 5 years working my way through the ranks. 24 years of age now i finally earned the acceptance to the executive rooms and the opportunity to meet Bromm and execute my revenge. a few days pass and finally im brought to the main chambers where Bromm resides, eager and reluctant for my up and coming kill i enter the room to find a man in a cloaked mask and garbs sitting where Bromm would be sitting, im asked to display my skills before him, after executing my impressive accuracy and speed the masked individual asks that everyone in the room leave him in peace, except me. the masked individual congratulates me on my skills, he then inquires that i become his right hand man, he’s lead protector, i ask him if i were to except id need to see the face of the one i am to protect. Stunned at first at my request he subdued and removed he’s mask reveling what i most desired, Bromm leader of the family. He asks, "So we have a deal"? I stop him with "you don’t remember me"? "how about my father?, the one you killed all those years ago" before i could finish my sentence Bromm tosses a hacket towards my face as i lung to the right for my bow, the hacket missing my face but clipping my ear, i quickly fletch my bow and fired, piercing Bromm right through the skull, he lay in he’s throne dead. alarmed yet celebratory for the occasion i came to realize i had to become a ghost i was no longer going to be able to show my face in Fluwaisha again, i escaped from the third story window from Bromms complex and sprinted for the outskirts of town, it seemed at the moment my life was about to change forever.

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:12 pm

saw

Name(s): Symbah

meh'ed... then

Race: Khajiit

Nope.jpg
    *Click back to my anime*
    Elit3Fla5h
    Elit3Fla5h

Post by Elit3Fla5h Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:01 pm

Once again I do not understand what rabbi is saying.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content