Unlimited

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Forged of Western Rock IC

FrenchPopo
    FrenchPopo

Forged of Western Rock IC - Page 3 Empty Re: Forged of Western Rock IC

Post by FrenchPopo Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:16 pm

Holy Shi-- Where did that guy come from?! Arthas had been focusing too much on the soul absorption, he had no idea where the second flying creature had come from... or the third, or the fourth... Where did all those guys come from? Well, I know one of them is the enemy for sure! And the other is going to attack him!

Once again, Arthas raised his hand, and directed the invisible power to the 3 new flying beings that were going to attack the dragonborne. I'm kinda likin' this infinite power thing. Arthas thought with a smile. Let's collect some more! (Power Boost on Rock'Em divided by 3 [way to confuse my character... Razz])

Last edited by FrenchPopo on Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:03 am; edited 1 time in total
    LokiLeader
    LokiLeader

Post by LokiLeader Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:32 am

"Silis!" Vash called out as she entered one of the smaller fitness rooms. Silis was lying down on his back lifting 2 boulders the size of Vash's upper torso with his hands in a rythmic pattern. He continued to workout, not looking over at Vash.
    "Yes Vash?"
    "I have to talk to you about something."
    "You sound troubled. Whatcha need?"
    "Mileen made me a battlemaster." One of the boulders slipped from Silis' grip. He stopped moving and then slowly sat up, resting the other rock in his lap.
    "I see, and what does that have to do with me?"
    "You're in my squad. We're supposed to go support Both at the front." Silis' eyes narrowed.
    "She must have alterier motives. Why else would she be-"
    "She's a Pakt-sesh."
    "A what?"
    "My species, but full blooded."
    "A Vampire?"
    "DO NOT-" Vash exploded out at him in anger at that word, but she caught herself quickly. "Please, do not call us that. It's a curse to our blood lineage."
    "Forgive me. What happens now?"
    "I need you ready by days end. We will leave tonight if all goes as planned, if not then it will be tomorrow." Vash began to walk out of the room. "Silis." There was a long pause, "Your a good person, I hope you know that." With that hung in the air, Vash left and Silis smiled, picking up his rocks to continue his scheduled workout.
    Ippy
    Ippy
    Admin

Post by Ippy Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:36 pm

Arbithine Clanhouse Resort, Cythian Coast
    Raichu had the pix sizzling just as he wanted. He was full of pure confidence that his emperor would dine, well, like an emperor, at least tonight. Raichu had been getting the vibe recently that they would be on the move—it’s why he asked Tzu to relocate to the Clanhouse for a bit. The world seemed like a better place whenever Raichu was here.

Raichu came to Ponto’s quarters, he may as well as hear his ‘petty’ concerns while the fish cooked. “Oi. Fat man. What’re you keeping from our beloved emperor?”
    “You can come in Raichu, seriously.” Ponto’s door pulled open, revealing the formorian who dwelled behind it. Raichu entered, finding himself a seat in a large white cushion set upon the floor. Ponto’s resort room sung cleanliness, if emptiness as well.
    Ponto had yet to answer Raichu, who was not about to wait, not with his emperor’s dinner on the line. “Well? Anything that worries you has to be big,” Raichu asserted.

“It’s just, well, I don’t like it. I should be going Northeast.”
    Raichu’s eyes widened. He shifted his body forward on the cushion. “You doubt the emperor?”
    Ponto remained silent for a bit. “I can’t, I just don’t, how do you do it? Your blind trust?”
    “Easy, how don’t you?” The matter was settled, at least for Raichu. “Look, if the emperor says the Van should be somewhere, that’s the best place for them to be. How can you, of all people, think otherwise?”
    Ponto let out a slight smile. “I guess I’m just nervous.”
    “Whoa!” Raichu overdramatically flung his arms to the air and dropped to the ground. Ponto laughed. “Where are you going?”
    “I am forbidden to say.”
    “What? The vanguard, it has secrets? Ginevaughn would flip out.”

East Training Field, Cadkis Bloodfort
    Behind Kav, Min had stopped her barrage. Maybe she had learned it was futile. What Kav didn't know was that Min was simply surprised-- she had not expected the anvil to be a throwing weapon. As doom hurled towards her face she couldn't help but grin. A portal appeared both in front of the Anvil's trajectory and behind. As it entered the one in front, it exited the one behind, Granderog its new target.

OOC::
    Path Portal ? (Min):
    Min spawns two small one-sided portals linked to another. Movement is maintained through the portals. Beyond that, not much else is known besides the fact Min didn't appear to be phased by the production of the portals and she produced them at about 100ft.

Positions:
    Min 30ft
    Areol 30-40ft, to the edges
    Kav 70ft
    Granderog 145ft
    Sorith 180ft
    Arthas 270ft
    Elit3Fla5h
    Elit3Fla5h

Post by Elit3Fla5h Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:42 am

"Wow, impressive spell but she really has run out of ideas."
    Granderog simply raises his right hand and catches the anvil in his monsterous grip leaving a large hand print in the metal.
    "She may be planning somthing , at least I hope... If not then I hope that guy can heal indistinguishable pieces of smashed flesh in the ground."
    Ippy
    Ippy
    Admin

Post by Ippy Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:30 pm

Kav watched the swift swordsman shift into a winged form. Mice! Kav cursed. He had not expected nor accounted for opposition. Luckily, Min finally switched targets. Catching an anvil must have discouraged her. Her barrage aimed at the shifter now, and though it was a harder target, her opponenets gathered closer. A few more momemnts, and they would be close enough for Kav to hatch his plan. He dropped elevation ever so slightly.

OOC::Positions:
    Min 30ft
    Kav 100ft
    Granderog 110ft
    Sorith 145ft
    Arthas 270ft
    FrenchPopo
    FrenchPopo

Post by FrenchPopo Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:11 pm

Oh no, even with that Goliath charging, they're not backing down. Maybe I'll try to sneak around...

Arthas moved towards the right, making his way towards the edge of the arena. Maybe if I hunker down and try not be so obvious I can make it.

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:28 am

As i slowly approached my prey, i notice out of the corner of my eye that the assault on the Goliath stopped... a ripple is sent through the ominous gas cloud as a furry of spheres is sent flying right at me.

I dodge the first few luckily thanks to my smaller size, but my luck quickly ran out as one of the spheres strikes me in the leg.

Damnit that hurt!... Im in a bad position... If just one of thoes small spheres struck me in the head...

*Wham!* as a spheres slams into my skull

Ahhhhrggg!... It would hurt horribly...

I continue towards my destination with the power boost being the only thing keeping me in the air as the furry of spheres slams into my weakened body.
    Elit3Fla5h
    Elit3Fla5h

Post by Elit3Fla5h Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:53 am

Granderog resumes spinning the giant Iron anvil above as he continues his charge. He notices the girl has stopped firing at him and has moverd her sights to somthing behind him, not that he cared.
    Oh? What is that Dragon born trying to pull?
    Granderog glances up to see a winged man almost over head.
    Well here is a little surprise for not paying more attention!
    With all the attention on the shifter Granderog launches his Anvil at the Dragon born.
    It makes a strang soft nose as the brick of iron forces itself through the air with speed.
    LokiLeader
    LokiLeader

Post by LokiLeader Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:28 am

Vash had reached the field again, this time a spectator. She watched with enthusiasum at the groups that were sparring in front of her. She had to know what her team was going to be capable of. She sat down on the grass next to the entrance to the field evaluating her new squad members.
    Ippy
    Ippy
    Admin

Post by Ippy Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:34 pm

OOC:: Oh, bad move.

Kav didn't even have time to be scarred, that giant had released his anvil again without notice. Kav was sure he was out; he couldn't avoid it completely, he was too close. Regardless, he put himself as far as he could to minimize the damage.

In that instance, Kav's vision went blue. Did it hit? It, well it didn't hurt. Kav assumed Mark had intervened, but then he noticed an anvil had joined the ranks of Min's projectiles, aimed directly for the shifter. She had managed to place it close, too. Kav sighed in relief.

Right, this was it. The fell swoop to win it. Kav descended, bringing him near the ground and near his target: the giant still charging ahead towards Min. Kav had a delicious view of his backside. He opened his snout and channeled his fear for life.

And from his snout protruded a beam known as the Kerlash Halfdragon Rage to the Kin, Kav's last remaining inheritance.

OOC::Positions:
    Min 30ft
    Kav 105ft
    Granderog 90ft
    Sorith 125ft
    Arthas depends, are you crawling?
    Elit3Fla5h
    Elit3Fla5h

Post by Elit3Fla5h Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:51 pm

Granderog charges on not noticing the Dragon born behind him about to blast him.
    Suddenly Kav notices two little ears pop out of the hood of the giants back, then two little black eyes followed by a pink nose. The bunny’s stares into Kavs very soul, eyes full of sheer terror and anxiety, even with Granderog running one can tell it is shaking. Its face looks as if it is pleading "please d-d-don’t kill me." Its ears fall back and is retreats a little back into the hood leaving only its eyes visible staring at the flying and impending doom. It sheds no tears can be seen for an animal cannot do such a thing, but they can be felt, and they feel heavy.

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:07 pm

bubble... bubble... bubble...

Ok! i think im getting used to the dodging thing here!

Suddenly Hammer!

Why is there a hammer there??? i dont remember there being a hammer hurdling towards me at an outrageous speed before?... Well i guess its not really a hammer... moar of a make-shif artisans tool.. I bet that hammers heavy, real heavy. and cold... It seems much moar airborne than a hammer really should be though... guess i shouldn't question it... The handle is of a lovly wooden finish..

Ok, so here were my options.
    (a), quickly duck left, dodge the hammer and take the dragonborn out with a spinning back kick or
    (b), take the hammer in the face, roll on the ground and die.

At that moment, the Call'is learned a valuable lesson about iron makeshift hammers... THEY HURT LIKE CRAP MAN.

As the anvil crashes against my slim fugue i instantly begin to loose altitude as me and the hammer beging to fall as one. My broken corpse, the hammer, and the many sprays of dark blue blood was like a priceless piece of abstract art as gravity had its way with us both. The hammer and i both hit the ground as a cloud of dust rises to encircle us. I lay in a tiny crater as i wait for my wonderious regeneration to kick in...

Hmm, should have gone with (a).

FrenchPopo
    FrenchPopo

Post by FrenchPopo Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:40 pm

Meanwhile, with the "Secret Agent Man" in the background and suddenly shorting out, Arthas makes a mad dash for the middle of the field. I surprise myself sometimes...

As Arthas approaches the fighting, he notices the Dragon Borne about to unleash hell. Arthas tried to distract the flying being; he threw out a voice projection to Kav to sound like his woman teammate, "Kav! Look out to your right!" (or whichever way we aren't lol) ( whisper in the ear )
    Ippy
    Ippy
    Admin

Post by Ippy Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:20 pm

OOC:: Elite, that was pure, pure... so perfect.
    @French:: Concede?

East Training Field Cadkis Bloodfort
    Crap! Kav tried to look right, but it was to late. The force stored in his snout was too much. The beam ploughed on ahead.

Much to Mark's dismay, the beam travelled forward. He couldn't catch both the beam and the anvil. He choose the greater evil, blocking the beam. "Granderog, out!" He then begun to make his way to the middle of the field, where Sorith had fallen. "Vallen, out!"

"All right!" Kav heard the familiar ecstatic voice ahead of him, and realized it was far different from what he had heard earlier. Kav was confused, but his body was still full of adrenaline. He rounded on his last opponent.

He was shaking, he didn't know why, but he was. He was sure it had nothing to do with this last foe though, in spite of the fact he distrusted magic as he did. "Let's get 'im! Wait for us Kav!" Kav tried relaxing at Min's voice, but he couldn't. Yet he waited, three on one was their best chance for victory. The contest wasn't over yet.

OOC:: Positions:
    Min & Areol (he rapidly returned to full form) 40ft
    Granderog 85
    Kav 105ft
    Sorith 150
    Arthas 235
    FrenchPopo
    FrenchPopo

Post by FrenchPopo Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:01 pm

Arthas looks around him with a very blank look on his face. "Huh, well that didn't work."

With three enemies glaring him down, Arthas had no other choice... "CHAAAARGE!!" Arthas took off as fast as his zombie legs could take him towards the enemy flag. Dying doesn't seem too bad... Although that laser beam doesn't look too thrilling..

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:17 pm

Lesser of two evil my ass...

I slowly get up. The pain is near unbearable, Idd hate to think of where i would be without my regeneration...

At least it only broke most of my ribs... not much skull damage... a mild fracture, thats all. Good, cranial damage takes awhile to fix up...

I haphazardly form back into a human and stumble over near the side line... right before i reach it tho i collapse and continue my little unconscious nap.

Last edited by Rock'emSock'emRabbi on Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:49 am; edited 1 time in total
    LokiLeader
    LokiLeader

Post by LokiLeader Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:09 am

"HEY!" Vash's voice boomed. She knew should would get shit for it, but she had to see if the enemy would be foolish enough to look away and by god it worked for that split second. Min's focus adjusted slightly so she could see who had caused the commotion as did her gaseous companion. That just left Arthas a split second reaction to try and remove Kav from the fight without interuption. (Sorry Blaize, just trying to ease things for the remaining member.)
    Elit3Fla5h
    Elit3Fla5h

Post by Elit3Fla5h Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:32 am

The bunny hopped out of Granderogs hood and made its way twords the shifter. Granderog noticed his little friend leave and his rage instantly turned into concern.
    "Buns!" said Granderog as he folled his furry companion to the broke body of a man.
    Granderog quickly scooped the animal back into his hood and looked down at the man."Useless."
    Granderog then grabs the shifter by the foot and drags him face down off the field.
    Ippy
    Ippy
    Admin

Post by Ippy Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:02 pm

OOC:: You can use Mark to healz you all nice...

East Training Field Cadkis Bloodfort
    "Hey!" Min called back. "Whats up?" Kav left her to the talking, he had stopped shaking but he still didn't feel quite right. He looked back to the last charging man. May as well as make it harder on him. Kav started back for Min and Areol, whom were still headed his way.

OOC:: Doubling the movement 'ere
    Positions:
    Min, Areol, Kav: 110ft
    Arthas: 170
    Elit3Fla5h
    Elit3Fla5h

Post by Elit3Fla5h Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:03 pm

*sigh* that was a surprise was it not? I did not think that dragon born had inheritted such a technique. It was my fault I suppose but this one here did not help.
    Granderg looks down at the man he is dragging, a small trail of blue blood trickles behind him.
    That power boost was a nice touch but other than that not much fighting out of him.
    Granderog reaches the edge of the field and throws the man a few feet away like a rag doll.
    This squad is going to have a short life, oh how I wish I had my powers! using this giant body does not suit my style even after all this time.
    Granderog sits down and takes the bunny out of his hood and begins to pet it. It makes sleepy eyes as if the ordeal it went through earlier did not happen.

Post by Guest Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:28 pm

I slowly come-to face first in the dirt...

Still a few fractured ribs... I think i can sit up.

I slowly sit up and feel the pain in my chest.

This human body sure handles my regeneration much better than the damn imp. oh?

i looks to the left and witness the quite disappointing giant sitting next to me.

"So you get disqualified guy? you and your friend there? At least we get to witness the Dragon in its Natural habitat--ripping a human to shreds!"

I grin and commence to witness the show.
    Elit3Fla5h
    Elit3Fla5h

Post by Elit3Fla5h Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:05 am

Granderog turns his head to the shifter at the sound of his voice.
    "Ah, Di'kut is awake. "He says as he turns his head back to the field.
    "Granderog forgot weapon in field."

Post by Guest Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:09 am

"Ahh yes the anvil Hammer. It's of a very fine craftsmanship... Did you make it yourself?"

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/21370821/Grand%27sHammer.bmp
    Elit3Fla5h
    Elit3Fla5h

Post by Elit3Fla5h Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:07 am

"Granderog made it from broken workshop."

https://i.servimg.com/u/f47/16/77/47/79/anvil_10.jpg
    "Di'kut has bad eyes."

Post by Guest Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:41 am

"Ahh, apparently i do. So what are you doing down here? Were not even close to and of your mountain villages?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content