Forged of Western Rock IC

Rock'emSock'emRabbi

Re: Forged of Western Rock IC

Post by Rock'emSock'emRabbi on Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:40 pm

As i slowly come to, i remember the bloody events that took place the day past. Hmmm... that was sure unpleasant... i now know how those deer felt... I slowly open my eyes and come to find 3 men dressed in white robes staring at me with astonishment in each of there faces. It then suddenly occurs to me that most humans would easily die after having their internal organs ran through an Elderborne blender. Feeling quite refreshed after a good night of sleep i jump out of the bed and pat one of the doctors on the shoulder.
    "Mighty fine healers you gots here Doc!"..
    "but... We didnt do...?". "Sorry, idd love to chat, but i gotta get ready for trainin' today!".
    I quickly take my leave, leaving the doctors still in a blind states of shock and disbelief. ugh... i hope they didn't touch me... filthy bastards...

Where the hell is my room? Damnit, i Lost my Squad papers... I'll ask the Goliath later i guess. Once again Im lost wandering the mysterious Veins of the Bloodhalls.

As i wander i notice the many passing humans giving me interesting looks... I Stop to think and analyse my complection and shape. Everything seems in order?.. My human shape is flawless? As i start walking i feel a slight breeze on my stomach. I look down to find that I'm still in the cloths i wore yesterday. The now bloody, ripped and torn garb. It looks as if i've been attacked by a horde of hungry wolves.

I miraculously find the shitter and a sourse of running water. I rip whats left of my shirt off and cleam myslf up. Great, now i gotta run around as a half-naked lean farmhand... How i miss the forests...

At that moment another figure enters the bathroom, so rudely interrupting my nostalgic forest daydreaming... What the hell is that? As the mitotic enters the bathroom he turns towards me (or so i think) Says something in his native tongue (or they might just be vibrations?) and enters one of the unoccupied stalls. hmmm... a green squishy... mmmk... very odd... Out of curiosity, I almost want to peek in, see what the hell its doing in there... but i decide that it would be in my best interest just to leave it be and go on my way...
    Elit3Fla5h

Post by Elit3Fla5h on Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:28 pm

*Nible*
    *Nible*
    *BITE*

..."Buns hurt Granderog." said Granderog as he slowly gets up from the crushed bed rubbing his ear in the place the rabbit bit.
    The rabbit hops back into Granderogs' hood as he begins to stand.
    "Early."
    "All recrutes are supposed to report to the training grounds after breakfast."
    "Food." Granderog turns his head to Arthas, still in bed.
    "Best wake him up." Granderog then grabbs Arthas' bed sheet and yanks it, spinning Arthas in place.
    "Food time." Says Granderog before turning and exiting the room."

Branderog stops and stares at the small doorway from yesterday. He takes a few steps back and charges at the door way before diving through it. Soldiers quickly scramble out of the way, trying to not be crushed by the giant as he lands on the otherside with a crash.
    "Stupid small doorway." Says Granderog as he stunds up and continues on his way.

Post by Ippy on Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:45 pm

Black Bluffs, Ravil Province
    Leo couldn’t help but thank Sezzoru as he watched Lea’s fairymicthingies reattach his arm. Most of the nerves had been burned out, so it wasn’t too painful. Even so, it wasn’t exactly a pleasant process either. “Tsk.” Leo flinched, but Lea forced her arm down on his shoulder. “Owww, but thanks.” Leo become suddenly aware of how just bare his chest was, wondering if Lea found a thundercat’s body attractive. He laughed at himself in his head. It was difficult to see as he was pinned down, but he imagined he must appear horribly mangled. Unless she was the gory type…

“Hey, Lea, we’re alone right?”
    “Indeed. There is no one to see you fidgeting like a child, Warmaster.” Lea said the last word with sarcasm.
    Leo really laughed this time. “I never wanted the job, ya know. I always thought I would be taking orders from your beautiful lips.”
    Lea seemed startled. Did he get her? “Even now you keep that up?” she asked. Yeah, he probably got her. Score one for Leo. Her head turned a hundred degrees. “It appears we are no longer alone. Honlo will be joining us shortly.”

Sure enough, the agent emerged from around some blackened rocks. Leo gritted his teeth in anger. Where had he been yesterday? “Clever,” the detested agent said. “Escaping to Ravil territory. Sezzoru wouldn’t follow you here, but of course for good reasons. How do intend to get your little band out of this, Warmaster Both?”

Leo forced himself up with his better arm. “By helping each other Honlo, which is more than I can say of you. Please, flatter me with explanation.”
    “Leo, you need to rest,” Lea reminded him.
    Honlo had yet to respond. “Well!?” Leo shouted at the man.
    “Leo!” Lea surprised Leo. “Lie down! This is not a moment to get agitated, you may damage your body.” Leo complied, a bit stunned. Lea had never exerted authority before.

Honlo laughed. “At least she’s sensible. Which of you really leads this army?”
    “Honlo, you should know Cadkis battlemasters such as myself are trusted advisors to their warmasters. Every warmaster is superb in their own right, but it is impossible to be perfect, to think of everything,” Lea spoke as calmly as ever.
    “You say that, but you haven’t met the emperor. Perfection is expected.”
    “So you are going to go to Sezzoru and act like it was your plan to deliver the caravan to him, see if you can make a deal? Just to produce results for the emperor?” Leo remained in shock. Lea was way above him on this. “Just for your own status, when it was Cadkis that was starving.”
    “Battlemaster Hanin, I’m insulted. Safron has just as many problems as Cadkis, and she too is a ward of the empire. I had but one caravan to give, who am I to decide who receives it?”

Theories began to dawn on Leo. “If it was a fair fight you wanted, you wouldn’t ah brought us through the Narrows!”
    “Leo, rest.” Lea’s stern stare put Leo back to observer mode. “A perfect empire would be able to feed all its provinces. A perfect empire would not support war between its wards.”
    “The empire is not perfect, but the emperor strives to make it so. The empire is your friend, never forget that.”
    Leo doubted those words.

East Training Field
    The two squads gathered together at the center of the field. The field itself was nothing more than a large, barren plain of dirt, marked by two flags on either end (300ft=football field). Mark moved forward as a gesture that it was beginning.

“Your two groups are to spar, so that I may judge your combat and accessing abilities. Others may come to judge as well. Besides judge, I will serve as emergency healer—feel free to be as lethal as you can be. Just, don’t obliterate each other. If I think I need to I will step in and save any one of you, but that will mean you’ve been defeated. Also, you may forfeit and call for my attention at any time.”

“Each squad will start at one of the flags. To win you must either remove the opposing squad’s flag from the ground or eliminate all enemies. Both of the flags are sealed to the ground, the seal can only be removed by remaining near the enemy flag for one minute exactly. The minute is shared between squad mates, so the entire squad can unseal the flag in twenty seconds. You will be close enough to the flag once you feel the effects of its weakening barrier.”

Last edited by Ippy on Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:36 pm; edited 3 times in total
    LokiLeader

Post by LokiLeader on Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:14 pm

'Your Bloodletting is tomorrow. Aren't you worried at all about how you'll react to the test?' Yaine asked.
    'Not in the slightest. You know very well how good I am at maintaining focus so it shou-' Vashantihr responded as she lay on her bed scribbling in her book.
    'Vash...' there was a long pause in Yaine's words as he thought of what to say. 'Your part human Vash.' a scowl suddenly appeared across her face, 'you know humans are beings of lust with little selfcontrol. You may be good at fighting, but... you are the first one-fourth Pakt-sesh to ever take the test'
    'I'll be fine...fine...fine...fine'

The words echoed in her mind as the memories came flooding back from the day she was tested against the confines of the Red Thirst. The day she was indoctinated into the clans adult class. That day she saw it.

The smell of iron was strong in the room. Nearly overwhelming every other scent with its presence. The test had begun and she did not know what to expect. She was dropped into this room, with no entrances or exits other than the trap door 40 feet above, from which she had already fell. It didn't take long though. She felt it tugging at her, pulling for the scent of blood. Her mind striking out little by little seeking the place where the smell was originating from. Then she saw it. In the center of the room was a small child, maybe 4 years of age. So vulnerable, her blood, pounding beneath her veins, could be heard from where Vash was standing. She knew better though. It was barbaric to take advantage of anyone unwilling to share their blood, so she offered her hand to the girl and stepped forward. Before a reaction could even be thought of the girl was gone, along with the floor and Vash was falling into the dark abyss where the scent of fresh blood asailed her nostrils more and more with each passing meter she fell.

Vash's eyes shot open and she sprung up to her feet. She wasn't sure where she was or how she had gotten there. She looked around the room recalling every moment that happened in the ring. 'Ass' she thought as teh smell of alcohol filled her senses. 'Everyone knows what I am now... and they found out like that of all ways.' Vash made her way across the large room that had several rows of beds and a large quantity of medical equipment. 'The infirmary.'
    She turned about to see a man in a white robe tending to another patient. "Excuse me!" she said allowed. The man jumped at her voice and starred at her wide eyed. "I'm sorry to be a both, but how long have I been out." The man stummbled with his words.
    "I... uhh...12 - 12... ummm... 12 hours... about"
    "Oh thank you" Vash moved forward to give the man a thank you gesture but he backed away from his patient in fear of her. She knew why and she simply stopped and starred at her hands, still soaked in the blood of the poor cail'is she had lost control over. She always took her ability to focus as a means of getting around any obstacle, and now she was paying for the mistake.
    She strode down the hall to find the drill master's quarter. As she approached the door she saw a sign to the side. "All recruits to the training ground today!" it said. She did as teh sign told her, not thinking a second longer about what needed to be done.

Post by Rock'emSock'emRabbi on Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:52 pm

Hmmm... Maybe around here? I Take one last left and find myself at a huge dirt field. I notice a small group of people and a guy talking to them. I Spot the Goliath and head over to stand next to it. "serve as emergency healer—feel free to be as lethal as you can be. Just, don’t obliterate each other. If I think I need to I will step" Lovely, it appears i havent missed much.

Hmmm... The Slimy from the bathroom... The Ref finished up his conversation and the two teams head to there respected flag. On out trip over, I snag a short sword from one of the weapon racks. The Human looked quite nervous... The Goliath Gave a quick Grunt as We reach our flag... The Ref then announces that the Trial Has Begun! Without a second thought (or any talk between team-mates) The Goliath Rages, Shouts a monstrous War-Cry and charges towards the opposite flag.

Last edited by Rock'emSock'emRabbi on Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Elit3Fla5h

Post by Elit3Fla5h on Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:30 am

"RAWWWWWWWWWWWR!!!" Bellows Granderog as he charges straight in with no concern for his teamates or plans. The ground shakes with each step and the air makes an ominous "woosh" as a large anvil wrapped in chains is spun above the head of the Goliath ready to smash the first opponent he reaches.
    "RAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWR!!!" The giant continues to yell througout the charge, even as he swings at the first opponent.
    *sigh*

Post by LokiLeader on Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:35 pm

Vash could hear the loud bellow of something must have been unnaturally large from the distance. She stopped in the halls and pondered for a moment as to whether or not she should even go in the direction of what must either be a demon or an oversize wild animal that is blasting its lungs in such rage. Naturally she smiled and her curiousity got the better of her. She went into full sprint toward the sounds eager to prove her worth if it is necessary.

In only took about 20 seconds before Vash found the source of the yelling. "Honoured Elders!" (like yelling Jesus Christ!) she blurted out as she saw the giant human like figure bellowing like a whale of pure unadulterated rage. The Goliath was sprinting across a large field toward 3 other people with an anvil being swung above his head. She could feel the vibrations with each thundering footstep. "Action." She smiled widely, eager to save the dragon born, human, and... she had no idea what the blob was, but she wanted to save it too from the oversized rage machine. Vash's feet were a blur of motion as she used as many of her muscles as she possibly could in order to close the gap between her and the giant.

Post by Rock'emSock'emRabbi on Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:44 pm

Hmmm... Well... Ill just wait here then... Have fun i guess... Oh look! Its The Elderborne Gal from yesterday... Wonder if she remembers me? Seems a bit unfair that there team gets a forth member. And to let her suprise attack like that? Meh. Oh well.

"An Elder To Your Right Goliath!" I Yell in a very informative tone.
    Ippy
    Admin

Post by Ippy on Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:50 pm

East Training Field
    Mark didn’t waste time being confused. Immediately a barrier blocked both Granderog and Vashantihr. “The battle hasn’t even started yet!” Neither team had managed to reach their flag before the brute went wild. “Vashantihr, you are to report to Warmaster Mileen’s chambers. You have no part in this.”
    Elit3Fla5h

Post by Elit3Fla5h on Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:03 pm

Granderog only glaces to the right for a second.
    "She is already taken care of, don't worry about it."
    He quickly turns his attention to the human infront of him and continues his charge.

Last edited by Elit3Fla5h on Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by LokiLeader on Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:07 pm

"Wait this is... ah shit." Vash sighed. "Forgive me drillleader." She bowed her head in respect. "I merely thought that he was enraged and might have killed one of them if they didn't get help. I will go as you have instructed." Vash didn't look up knowing that she had made a fool of herself and she didn't want the man to see the shame in her eyes. She turned and walked off stopping near the edge of the field to yell "Good luck Vallen!!! Do your species proud!" She was off to the warmaster's chambers, no doubt in her mind, to discuss what had accured between her and the Cail'is in the pit.

Post by Rock'emSock'emRabbi on Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:20 pm

As The Tumbling Giant Charged towards the other group, something interesting catches my eye. Very odd...A Druid Maybe? Well nows not the time. at least i don't have to fight with that elder again...

"Any Ideas Rotting Human Thing?" I ask my rather incompetent looking partner.

Why does it have to be a Dragon-kin and a slimy? Why not three Humans? I know were to hit a human...

My Shirtless Figure takes a novice Stance, Sword raised in the air, guarding the flag
    Ippy
    Admin

Post by Ippy on Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:29 pm

OOC:: Do you check PM's, Loki?

Arbithine Clanhouse Resort, Cythia Province
    “Have either of you anything more to say?” asked Tzu, his voice sounding as imperial as can be.
    “Of course not. I get it,” replied Raichu. “Sir,” he then added. He had almost forgot.
    “Yes, emperor,” obeyed Ponto.

“Ponto?”
    “Yes emperor?”
    “Never lie to me.”
    “Just petty concerns emperor, nothing I would think to worry you with.” Both Ponto’s voice and his bow were riddled with submission. If the emperor felt anything about the display, he didn’t show it.
    “The concerns of my Archagents are hardly petty. Speak your mind,” demanded Tzu.
    “With permission emperor,” Raichu rushed in to save Ponto. “I’ll hear Ponto’s petty concerns later.”
    Tzu looked to Raichu, then back to Ponto. “Does this suit you Ponto?” The question was as good as a threat, and would have crushed the spirit of any agent.
    Luckily for Ponto, archagents had a few privileges. “If they must be heard, I believe Raichu would be suited for their hearing.”
    “Good. You are dismissed then, Ponto.”

Both Raichu and Tzu watched as Ponto left. On the exact moment of his exit, their faces returned to another. ‘You didn’t have to do that’ was what Raichu wanted to say, but he knew it wasn’t what Tzu needed right now. Instead… Raichu grinned.
    Tzu’s face unraveled. “Raichu, your smile…”
    “What? Don’t like it?” Raichu took a step forward as Tzu took a step back. Raichu’s next step forward prompted Tzu to an all out run across the room. Raichu caught him though, tightning Tzu against his body by wrapping his arm around Tzu’s neck. An inescapable stranglehold.
    “No! Rai Rai! Stop! Please!” Tzu started to laugh as he tried to escape the inescapable.
    “Knuckle…!” Raichu brought his other arm to the air in a ferocious motion. “Sandwhich!” The arm swung back down and wrecked havoc on Tzu’s human scalp.
    “Ah! Rai! Rai Rai! Please! No…” Tzu’s voice weakened as he continued to laugh.

Raichu finally released his victim, watching for a bit as Tzu caught his breath. “Hah! You could never hope to defeat me, Grand Emperor of Areia!” Raichu spoke both boastfully and sarcastically.
    “Areia is not completely mine. There is more work to be done.” As Tzu talked, Raichu spent his time taking off his uniform. More accurately, he was removing most of his clothes. “What are you doing?” asked Tzu. “You said you would hear Ponto.”
    “Not before I fetch the Grand Emperor of Areia’s dinner!” Raichu finished disrobing. He lifted his hands and wriggled them around as if there were fish in them. “You will eat pix tonight! We can’t have the emperor ruling the land without his pix! Everything would go into disarray!”
    “What? I can have the cooks…”
    “I want to make you your dinner, okay?” Raichu interrupted Tzu by lowering his tone. Tzu almost looked ashamed, as if he had trampled on Raichu’s feelings. “Besides!” Raichu brought his tone high again. “The cooks can’t get nor make pix like I can! Thundeeeeer-rooooast!” And with that, Raichu was off to the beach, to catch some pix fish for his emperor’s dinner.
    FrenchPopo

Post by FrenchPopo on Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:29 am

I'm sure glad that Goliath is on my team.. Arthas stared on with amazement, barely hearing the figure next to him.

"Are you going to make yourself useful at ALL?!" was the sharp response that Arthas heard loud and clearly after snapping out of it. "Umm.. give me a sec'.." Arthas replied, with a big lack of confidence.

There's a strange feeling in this air.. powerful, and strange. And familiar.. Wait, it's here too? This place must be surrounded by souls. Let's give this a shot. Arthas stood still and concentrated as he started to collect the essences of energy that seemed to be flowing into the fort itself.

"Great, so he's just gonna stand there the whole time... typical human... Don't worry, while you're just standing there doing nothing, I'll just be guarding this flag." was the snarky comment that came from Arthas's shirtless squadmate.

These souls seem different than the normal ones.. Hopefully I can get these to work.. Maybe I'll try to assess the situation more before I try to act.
    Ippy
    Admin

Post by Ippy on Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:15 pm

Outside Mileen's Chamber, Cadkis Bloodfort
    Vash walked in step with her guide. “Here she is,” said Silis.
    “Thanks,” Vash truly meant it. The first person she had asked was difficult.
    “Maybe we’ll meet again? Anyway, bye,” and Silis was off.
    The half-orc left her at a valve trimmed in black cloth. Apparently Mileen wanted to stick out. Vash made to open the door, but ceased as soon as she caught the voices inside.

OOC:: Vash is outside the door during all of the below conversation.

Warmaster's Chamber, Cadkis Bloodfort
    Mileen had covered most of her chamber with black cloth, preferring only overhead light to the Bloodfort’s normally omnipresent luminance. Though it did not matter to Mileen, who was covered head to toe in full plate mail, the black cloth also served to make the hard surfaces of the Bloodfort actually comfortable. Mileen’s room also was excessively filled out in comparison to many chambers of the Bloodfort. Along the walls lined a high count of furniture, each bearing shelves loaded with what appeared to be priceless artifacts.

Bullwinkle had never liked the place. Mileen’s tastes were too expensive for him to stomach. Of the artifacts, he doubted even half provided use to Mileen. The dimness was a plus, however, as it reminded Bullwinkle of home.
    “You should have told me Bullwinkle,” nagged Mileen. Even so, she still managed to maintain her song-worthy voice. “How am I supposed to protect the denizens of this place if the drillmasters are acting behind my back?”
    Impudent Mileen. Bullwinkle never did like how she expected to be at the middle of everything. “Janthir’s business is his own. He can handle himself. You forget, it’s the drillmasters that hold the fort.”
    “I agree, Bullwinkle, yet Bloodmaster Gordon stationed me here.” Bullwinkle snorted, and Mileen bit the bait. “He’s made his share of missteps lately. For instance, Leo, the next bloodmaster? I’ll be frank, Bullwinkle. I intend to be the next bloodmaster. Can I look forward to your support?”
    “Hah, you really think you’re the best?”
    “Not at all, Janthir would be best. But he has his reservations, and I want the position.”
    Bullwinkle recalled the human prisoner. Was that a bribe? Probably not, Mileen was many things but stupid was not one of them. She was right when she said she’d make the next best bloodmaster. Bullwinkle had wanted the job, he still did. For other reasons though. “Why do you want the position?” asked Bullwinkle. It was a weighed question.

Mileen signified the door with her head. “We’ll have to continue later, Bullwinkle. Come in.” At the order, Vash entered. “Vashantihr! I was looking forward to the moment when I would meet you. You see, I am familiar with your history and quite interested in you. We share some common goals, self-imposed exile.” Mileen oriented herself towards Bullwinkle, not allowing Vash a word in edgewise. “Bullwinkle, I wish to promote Vashantihr to battlemaster.”

Looking for allies, Mileen? “She is worthy, though we haven’t seen it.”
    “Bullwinkle,” Mileen sighed. “Janthir was tricked by Sezzoru to go to Safron instead of Ravil as planned, and you are very aware of what that means for Janthir. Sezzoru pretended he had Warmaster Both, who is hiding in Ravil after his defeat in the Narrows. I need a battlemaster I can send to reinforce Warmaster Both.”
    Bullwinkle cursed in his head. Lea, in hiding, in Ravil? And Janthir, the liar! Mileen read Bullwinkle’s expression. “As you said, Janthir’s business is his own. The man can handle himself. Warmaster Both…”
    “Vash,” Bullwinkle started. “You can call yourself battlemaster from here on out. I’ll do the official stuff when I can.”
    “Sezzoru has his hand in this,” said Mileen, getting down to business. “Vashantihr’s troop must be random. Whoever is sparring right now will join her.”
    “That would be Min’s squad and Vallen’s squad,” said Bullwinkle.
    “It goes without saying that Min is out of the question. Four then? How about one more? Silis was outside a moment ago.”
    “Not much of an addition, but it works.”
    “It’s settled then,” concluded Mileen. “Battlemaster Vashantihr, I order you to take Granderog, Vallen, Arthas, and Silis under your command and reinforce Warmaster Both. Any questions?”
    LokiLeader

Post by LokiLeader on Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:48 pm

Vash's face was flush. She hda not in the slightest expected such an honor to be given to her. "I understand mi'lady" Vash bowed down as far as her body would allow her from a standing up position.
    "I do have a question though. I have not proven myself of this honor, so why-"
    "Did I choose you? It's simple. Being a person of such status it is good to know things about the other races and factions that roam the lands... and that includes your fortress monastary." Vash's eyes went wide. It was not well known about what had transpired within the confines of the monastary or why Vash was here, but Mileen knew, Vash could tell by the statement that Mileen knew what had happened to her and since she had already stated her self exile then she most likely knew that she was attempting to unify the clans.
    "How do you know about that?"
    "It pays to have eyes and ears everywhere one can find them." Vash stood up and glared at Mileen, testing her for any show what may be a hint to why she chose a failure like herself to lead a group of raw recruits. Mileen pointed to a map showing the borders and war zones against the empire. "Both should be here by now" she said pointing down at the map.
    "I will accept the honour" Vash turned to leave the room stopping at the door, the smell of her blood penetrated her nostrils with an inhuman scent. "Pakt-sesh." Mileen smiled gently, only a hint of her face being lit underneath her helmet. "When I return we should discuss the future of our people, regardless if we are exiled, they are still our kin."

Last edited by LokiLeader on Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:35 am; edited 2 times in total

Post by Ippy on Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:33 pm

East Training Field
    A little after Kav felt the other squad was out of earshot, Min took initiative and begun discussing strategy. “I didn’t see any ranged weapons.”
    “You have no weapons,” replied Kav.
    “What!?” Min looked insulted. “You’re saying my looks can’t kill?” Kav just stared in disbelief. Min laughed. “Just joking, I got these.” Min wiggled her fingers around. “And these are ranged. And they aren’t.” Min indicated to the other squad with her mobile fingers.

“One of them doesn’t have weapons. His body is strange, as well.”
    “Yeah, I don’t think he’ll be easy. We’ll save him for last, once we know what’s up. One by one, got that guys? That’s our plan! My first target is the big, obvious one.” Kav could not agree more. He wanted that frightening thing out of the picture as fast as possible. It was unsettling to just be near him, and it looked as if one swing would be all it took to cripple, nay, kill Kav. Kav imagined the anvil was the only threat the other team could pose against his scales. “Besides, it doesn’t look like he’ll be able to dodge my attacks,” Min continued. Kav wondered if she was building up confidence. “We’ll just keep him far away.” She probably was, though she talked so much he still couldn’t be confident of his conclusion.

“Min,” Kav said, half just to make sure she didn’t keep on. “If they really can’t attack from range, I think I’ll just fly over and unseal their flag from above, if that’s alright with you.”
    “Oh come on! That’s no fun! Let’s just take them out! Besides, you have to keep my glasses from falling off, remember?” By the end of Min’s sentence, the three had almost reached their flag, they were about thirty feet away. Kav had no intention of remaining near Min, at least, until he heard a thunderous roar and the giant on the other team charged them.

“What?” Kav was outright stunned, that giant with the anvil, the one that could kill him, was so bloodthirsty he started without Mark’s signal? Kav’s plan to fly ahead was crushed, especially when coupled with the fact two of the three enemies remained near the flag.
    Mark threw up a barrier in front of Granderog, but both Min and Granderog ignored it. “All right!” she exclaimed. “Here we go!”
    “Oh, whatever!” pouted Mark as he withdrew the barrier. “Fight!”
    Min had already launched her attack, casting deep blue spheres out of her hands with ease. They headed straight for Granderog with a speed that made them appear more like small beams than spheres. Areol began evaporating into the air, becoming a green gas that expanded across the field. And Kav just stood there, unsure. Unsure and self-loathing.

OOC:: Areol the gas (still evaporating) covers about 5ft in front of Kav and Min’s position, and about 15ft away from the edges of the field.

Force Spheres 3+ (Min)
    Balls of sheer force, these spheres transfer blunt force equivalent to a strong rank 1 on impact. The true danger of Min’s Force Spheres are the rate at which they fly (slightly faster than arrows) and the rate at which she produces them. These factors alone raise them to rank 3, as they are a barrage that few can resist for long.

Positions:
    Kav, Min 30ft
    Areol 30-35ft
    Granderog 190ft (or do you folks think it should be closer to his flag?)
    Sorith, Arthas 270ft
    Rock'emSock'emRabbi

Post by Rock'emSock'emRabbi on Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:02 pm

Hmm Great, so she isn't a human ether... were dead.

"Maybe the Goliath will kill them all huh?" I half jokingly say to the human.

As i look over, the human seems to be concentrating and troubled at the same time...

He could have grabed a damn sword at least?

(ooc: and no i didn't accidentally forget to give my guy an attack power!...)

Hmmm... i could take the form of a harpy and hover overhead... but the damn dragonkin would eat me alive if i dont get shot down by the gal first... and anyways idd rather not reveal myself around untrused company... Us Cali'is, or rather 'demons' in human tounge, have never been loved much... and considering the humans easily outnumber the non-humans 40 to 1, I just need to stab them with the pointy end of this sword when they get close...
    Elit3Fla5h

Post by Elit3Fla5h on Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:26 pm

Is that a... my those are rare and look! Its turning into gass! That is bad but I am happy to be ably to see this with my own eyes! Oh how I would love to examine one...
    Before the thought is finished the human girl lifts her hand and magical energy could be felt.
    Hmm, looks like a basic attack spell; it should'nt be that...
    Suddenly three balls of light shoot out of the womans hand and pelt Granderog in the chest causing the Goliath to roar in pain and slow to a jog before gaining speed back into a full sprint.
    Holy mother of god that was a powerful force spell. Low cost, simple, yet effective... this could be a problem.
    Granderog raises his free arm to protect his body.
    Yea... that will really help; I sure hope those two back there plan on helping.
    More bolts streak out and hit Granderog in the shoulder and the arm protecting his face and upper body causing him to yell again, this time in anger more than pain.

Post by Rock'emSock'emRabbi on Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:43 pm

That spell looks painful... The Goliath might need a bit of help...Well Fuck it! Heres' to pain!

"Guard the flag human!"

As i shout this i take off in a full sprint, as fast as this human body can take me. My leg muscles begin to ache in wondrous joy as my seemingly human figure runs at a most inhuman speed. I haven't been able to run like this in a while. It feels good. The wind in my hair and the dirt under my feet. As free and wondrous as a wild stallion galloping over the vast endless plains. I quickly snap out of my trance as i begin to catch the lumbering Goliath.

LokiLeader

Post by LokiLeader on Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:50 am

Vash had now reached the field which was swarming in some form of gas. She watched as the fighitng escalated, Min was unloading some sort of magic at the goliath as he charged in a blind rage toward his target. It was then that it caught her eye, the gas was alive. Vash made her way over to Mark quickly and bowed.
    "Cleric, I have orders from Mileen." Vash said softly.
    "Yeah? What sort of orders?" Mark was rubbing his chin, watching the field with interest. He didn't even bother making eye contact with Vash.
    "She... promoted me to battlemaster." Marks head slowly tilted to the side then turned, starring at Vash
    "Say what now?"
    "I'm supposed to take the recruits on the goliath's team and the half orc known as Silis to reinforce Battlemaster Both." Mark's eyes became an over exageration or surprise, anger, and some other weird emotion she couldn't place on his scrunched face. "I need you to stop this match if you think that someone may become too injured to leave by the days end. If you believe they will be fine, then I wish for you to inform them of their new orders after the match. Now if you'll excuse me Cleric, I must find Silis."

Post by FrenchPopo on Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:13 am

Arthas didn't even notice that his companion had charged off. Focus was
    the key, especially to control and use these unusual spirit essences. Almost done.. Hopefully the Goliath can buy some time..

At that moment, the Goliath was knocked back as the woman in the other squad shot some sort of beam out of her hand. This needs to happen quick, I have to help. Here goes nothing!

Arthas lifted up his right arm, closed his eyes, and in a sort-of
    one arm force push motion, shot out an invisible energy towards
    Granderog. (Power Boost)

Hopefully there were enough souls to power Granderog to a point he can push through that attack... Time to absorb more.
    Ippy
    Admin

Post by Ippy on Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:03 pm

East Training Field Cadkis Bloodfort
    Kav stood frightened by the giant’s ability to plough right through Min’s attacks. Come on Min! Switch targets! Kav had become worried, both of the human that approached with ungodly speed and Min’s inability to take down the goliath. Switch! A lightning fast swordsman was a foe that Kav could only defeat from endurance and time, an unavailable luxury given that the fight would be near Kav’s flag.

Min showed no sign of budging. Instead, she changed her attack method. Rather than fire into the giant’s protected upper half she switched aim to the ground at his feet, hoping to trip him up and expose him to a full barrage. Kav could then only rely on Areol to handle the human.

An idea crossed Kav’s mind, and he lifted from the ground, his path headed straight towards the opponent’s flag. “Kav!” Min cursed after him.

OOC:: Positions:
    Min 30ft
    Areol 30-40ft, to the edges
    Kav 60ft
    Granderog 160ft
    Sorith 205ft
    Arthas 270ft
    Elit3Fla5h

Post by Elit3Fla5h on Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:01 pm

Granderog suddenly feels a tremendous surge of strength as the woman begins to fire at the Ground before him.
    "Thats your plan? You need more experience little girl!"
    Using his new power Granderog throws his anvil in an arc at the woman and begins to take leaping steps. Each step firmly flattens the uneven ground with more than 1700 pounds of force causing the field to shake even more.

Last edited by Elit3Fla5h on Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Rock'emSock'emRabbi on Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:46 pm

Hmmm.. there goes the Dragonkin... I havent fought as a Gadraco Before... Now is a good time as ever i guess.

As the Human Throws His sword to the side, His flesh begins to ripple. His skin begins to adopt a reddish tone. Two nubs sprout from his back. The nubs grow and form into nearly transparent wings. My bones and muscle shrink and thin as i become about half my previous size (about 3ft). I grow sharp claws to match my Blood red skin. An old scar appears across my face as i finish the transformation into the daemon that haunted my tribe so long ago.

A Gadraco

Small size -2: Strength and hitting power reduced

Moble 1: Gadracos are small and very nimble in the air.

Earthbound gravitation 2: the Gadraco has the ability to increace the gravitational pull and all flying objects within a 50ft range, making it much more difficult to manuver in air.

Mirror Image 2: The Gadraco can create 2 images of himself and has full control over them. They are not physical begins so they cannot damage nor be damaged.

Nothing. He is a small little weak, easily crush-able by dragonkin, insignifican imp

After i sence that my transformation has been completed. I leap at full speed into the air and shoot off towards the Dragonkin.

Its been awhile since i've flown.

I activate my mirror image and fly in a random twisting pattern in order to confuse the enemy.

I fly towards my impending doom

Last edited by Rock'emSock'emRabbi on Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:26 pm; edited 3 times in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:04 am