Forged of Western Rock IC

Elit3Fla5h

Re: Forged of Western Rock IC

Post by Elit3Fla5h on Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:26 am

"They throw Granderog out. Said Granderog was to violant."
    "Buns only friend Granderog has."
    Granderog looks down at the small bunny.
    "Granderog now look for strong magic man."

Post by LokiLeader on Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:14 am

"Not much" Vash yelled back to Min. It was a shit attempt the give Arthas some time to deal with the dragonkin, but she didnt account him to lose his rage taht was building up in him. Since it didnt really work she decided to have small talk with Min,"Im just watching the match, getting to know peoples abilities and what not. How are you doing?"

Post by Rock'emSock'emRabbi on Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:17 pm

"ah Well, nice to meet you Buns... I gotta say, by appearance i didn't take you for a guy that swung that way... I'm still looking for a little Black Magic Woman myself."

I grin a bit as i say this.

Post by Elit3Fla5h on Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:34 pm

Granderog continues to watch the field not catching the joke.
    Buns eyes have closed now at it appears to have fallen asleep.

Post by Rock'emSock'emRabbi on Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:23 pm

"So uh.. Whered you get ur little buddy there?"

Post by Elit3Fla5h on Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:47 pm

"In a hole."
    said Granderog as he put thea bunny back in his hoos.

Post by Ippy on Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:29 pm

East Training Field, Cadkis Bloodfort
    "I'm doing win! You like what you found?" Min shouted back. Kav almost didn't believe it, but then realized it would be just like Min to ignore the charging enemy to have small chat. Just because they appeared to have the advantage... Kav decided then and there she was not fit for battle.

Areol jiggled in some fashion, but Kav couldn't recognize it. He wasn't sure if Areol was reacting to the small chat as he was, attempting to communicate, or just jiggling. "You say something, Areol?" asked Kav. The slime responded with a no. Kav returned his attention to the enemy, who would reach them in seconds. What Areol could have been doing left his thoughts, and fighting instincts begin to take control.

OCC:: Positions:
    Kav, Areol, Min 110 ft
    Arthas 140ft
    FrenchPopo

Post by FrenchPopo on Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:32 pm

Arthas stopped as he approached his enemies. He tried to give a convincing face like nothing out of the ordinary was going on. *Tilting his head to the side, and scratching his head* (Yes, picture L if you can. That kind of look.)

"So, Umm.. That attack was pretty impressive! Are you gonna do it again?"

At that moment, Arthas slowly released his clenching fist, pointed his palm towards Kav, hand against his side. Let's see how long I can pull this off for.. A slight aura started to go around Arthas's hand as he slowly attempted to sap some of Kav's life essence.
    Ippy
    Admin

Post by Ippy on Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:46 pm

Kav choked, on, myself? This was why Kav hated magic. You never knew what a magician could do, and it was never clean. Hate flew through him like a bubble in boiling water. In a second he produced a small laser of destructive power directed towards the cheat.

But it scattered and fizzled mid-flight. What? As Kav remained shocked he felt more of his life fade away. What is this!? Kav let out a battle cry and charged forth in rage, but he wasn't the only player in this. Beside him green tendrils of slime shot pass his charge. Areol flexed, his body extending over the distance between him and Arthas with newfound arms.

"See?" reaffirmed Min. "Doing win."

OOC::
    2+ Extension (Areol)
    Areol has the obvious ability to modify the shape and form of his body, even to the extent of stretching over long distances.

Acid Recomposition (Areol)
    Areol's body, at will, can be reformed into a highly disintegrative substance without any change in appearance. The substance will burn through skin on contact, and can kill a human within a fair amount of seconds. Nerves tend to be destroyed fast, so its burning pain followed by nothing for the victim.
    Elit3Fla5h

Post by Elit3Fla5h on Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:35 pm

"Good luck with that one on three Arthas."
    Granderog begins to pick his nose with little interest in the fight and turns his head to the woman on the side of the field talking to Min.
    "Ah, the one that tried to attack before."
    Granderog squints to get a better look at her in the sun.
    "My, she is beautiful... definantly not human, at least not completly. Just who is she?"

Post by Rock'emSock'emRabbi on Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:32 pm

I notice the giant checking out the lady.

"Hey Grand! I see the way you look at her. I'm a man too, you know? I go pee pee standing up!"

(i didn't really say this... i just thought it fit at the moment and got bored waiting for gray to finish as it appears that i will get nothing more out of grand... Im tempted to ask to pet the bunny... don't see that going to well tho...)

Post by LokiLeader on Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:49 pm

Intersting, Vash thought, the blob one can surpensend her body making it viscous and ranged. I would not have expected to see something like that here. Vash snapped out of her examination. "Never count out the trump cards one might have Min. by the way, what is that friend of yours that's spreading across the field like that?" Vash already knew but she wanted to keep Min as occupied as long as she could. As Vash waited for the response she turned her gaze over to the benches where the giant man, Ganderog, and the shape shifter sat. they were both starring at her and Ganderog had a bunny neslted in his hood, which also starred at her. "What the...?"

Post by Rock'emSock'emRabbi on Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:25 pm

"Ima go wash up guy.. Tell me later how the fight ends k?"

Maybe i'll find something a bit more interesting in the bathroom?

I make my way to the restroom i used before our match.(The only one i know exists in this god forsaken maze.)

As i open the door the most foul stench imaginable assaulted my nostrils. The odor reeked of as if a thousand pregnant Hobos simultaneously shat them-self after eating at a half-off taco truck. The stench loomed as a foul green mist hovoring just over head.

Naturally i move to investigate further.

As i enter the coffer of pure rotten death i notice a destroyed stall. The walls bent, the door blasted open. Someone must have been horribly proud of there newest accomplishments. I then notice a very small detail that wraps up almost the entire mystery.

The floors walls and other stall areas were coated in an easily recognizable viscous green ooze.

Post by FrenchPopo on Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:33 am

Oh dear Gods... Arthas was terrified at the sight of the blob shooting at his face. Was it sad that this thing was scarier than the dragon?

"Alright! I give!" Arthas threw his arms up and slammed his eyes shut, hoping that the ooze had time to stop its relentless advance. Who was I kidding? Going 3 on 1...

Post by LokiLeader on Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:07 am

Vash's faced tightened at the words. "Coward!" she spat. She restisted the temptation to charge in a spare the necromancer his just punishment for surrendering, but she knew Mark would intervine. "It figures they'd be giving me a necromancer that can't hold up on his own feet." Vash turned away, ignoring the scenario going on the field. her focus was on Min now. What are you? She thought. I suppose asking might be the best option.
    "Min! After this do you want to go to the mess hall? I'd really like to know more about you."

Post by Ippy on Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:44 am

Kav halted. He, surrendured? Kav thought they had a real threat on their hands. "Well, that settles that." Mark's next words were directed at the group. "Well I'm to report. Their yours now, Battlemaster. Areol, though, your mine. I believe there has been some complaint against you."

Areol jiggled the panic message followed by the laugh message. Kav could only wonder. "Of course! I'm starving," Kav heard Min say behind him. He was still letting the battle leave him. "Kav will come too."

What? Don't talk for me. "I will not."

"Oh yes you will! Cause you don't have a good reason not to."

Kav was getting angry with this girl. "Yes, in fact..."

"You have no good reason not to, and that's that," Min interupted him. "Your coming. That reason you have? Not a good one. And your hungry, lizards need to eat."

Kav growled. He imagined he could produce a nasty laser right about now. He said nothing, but walked with Min over to Vash, defeated. "Anybody else?" Min offered.
    Elit3Fla5h

Post by Elit3Fla5h on Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:48 am

"Looks like the battle is over now."
    Granderog turned his head and then looked at Min
    "Food?
    "I guess I am a little hungry."
    He then got up and walked over to the group.
    "Granderog want food."

Post by LokiLeader on Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:20 pm

Vash didn't bother waiting for anyone else. "Come on, I'm starving."

The mess hall was packed with sentient life of every race and creed imaginable. The room itself was slightly larger than the training ground and had a second story balcony that stretched across one side of the room. Luckily the line was short as most people had already gotten their food. Vash stepped in line and picked up an odd bloodstone plate.
    "Sooooooo, Min. Mind if I inquire as to how you learned such interesting abilities?"

Post by Rock'emSock'emRabbi on Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:51 pm

"Ok I'm Back Guys! and You'll Never Guess wha.."
    "Wh.. Where did everybody go?"

Post by Ippy on Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:25 pm

Main Mess Hall, Cadkis Bloodfort
    Kav looked over the food, but could not make any decisions. He was a bit unnerved, unable to focus due to the large thing that, not but a few minutes ago, had charged him with what Kav couldn’t interpret as anything other than the intent to kill, smash, and destroy. But now? The killer just relished in loading up on various morsels. And thus Kav ended up attempting to decipher any particulars in the large man’s diet.

“Magic surprises you?” Min was talking to the newly anointed battlemaster. “Well it’s just taught, like anything else. Nothing surprising. My teacher was named Sheron, but you wouldn’t know him, he wasn’t social. I always told him he should start an academy but he never did.”

Off Mess Hall, Cadkis Bloodfort
    The off mess hall was much like its larger brethren, however, it lacked a balcony. And the same sense of liveliness—it was a well known fact that the main mess hall had all the good cooks. It was also well known that Mileen frequented the off hall, unlike her subordinates.

She was there now, as Mark expected. “There you are,” he began.
    She wasn’t interested in what he had to say. “Did our new battlemaster leave yet?”
    “No—”
    “Oh, good. Go inform her that the appropriate supplies have been arranged for her at the guardhouse. I would appreciate it if she departed as soon as possible. Warmaster Both could be found out any moment.”
    “Yes, Warmaster. Bullwinkle sent me to—“
    “Yes, yes,” Mileen interrupted again, waving Mark away. “I already know. Go now.”
    LokiLeader

Post by LokiLeader on Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:02 pm

"Magic doesn't phase me at all my dear friend. However I must say that the name Sheron sounds somewhat familiar. Im not sure why though. You should tell me more about him when we sit." Vash grabbed at a slab of meat and smelled it for a second.
    "Rare, just the way it ought to be." she made the comment to herself. Suddenly her nostrils filled with the sweet scent of Cranice beetle juices and mixed doses of blood. Something seemed off though. She could smell some form of magic corrupting the blood of something nearby. It didn't smell like Min, but whatever it was smelled old. Vash waited for the group to finish gathering their meals and she sat down.
    "Now Min, I want to know more about the man that taught you and more about the technique of magic you used. It was something I've never seen before and it intrigues me." Vash turned her head to look away from Min, she felt ashamed of what she was about to ask, but she often sated curiousity before her own emotions. "And if it wouldn't be too much to ask, may i taste a drop of your blood?"
    FrenchPopo

Post by FrenchPopo on Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:12 pm

"I'm kinda tired..." Arthas said gloomily. "I'm heading for my bunk.." Arthas had lost what little of his appetite he had. He had let the group down.. What use am I to them? All they need is that Goliath.. I did nothing..

Arthas got back to his room, sat on his bed, and put his head into his fists. There were no tears, just sadness. "I need to better myself, somehow..." Arthas tried hard to remember his teachings at the academy; things his instructors used that the apprentices weren't supposed to use. "Come on think... what could of some use?" Arthas pictured the battle, remembering how he couldn't move as fast as he wanted... Well I could try THAT.

Arthas spent his time remembering the motions, the words.. Time had passed where he was confident he remembered how to perform the spell. "Alright, let's try it.." Arthasclosed his eyes. A black void started to appear in the floor... (Shadowstep 1: Create a port hole that can take Arthas within a 50 ft. radius. Appears somewhat quickly, and transport is instantaneous; however there is a 10 sec. wait time if Arthas decides to stay in the void for a little while before the hole closes.)

Last edited by FrenchPopo on Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Elit3Fla5h

Post by Elit3Fla5h on Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:14 pm

Granderog sits down and his seat lets out a grown under the weight.
    The Goliath quickly begins to eat... destroy his food, once again tossing small pieces into his hood.
    Food splatters around the plate on the table and a bit on the ground.
    In the corner of the room can be seen a very sad looking man staring at Granderog with a broom in his hand.
    "Blood?" *munch ,munch* "if she was part vampire than that would" *munch munch* "all make sense."

Post by Rock'emSock'emRabbi on Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:25 pm

"Hmm... Well"

I guess ill just find my way to the mess hall by myself!

I once again enter the dungeon like veins and walk for awhile. I peer into one of the near-by rooms.

Hmm... apparently i found the living quarters...

I keep walking to my dismay. As i walk i peer into each of the rooms of which most are empty. I find that one of the rooms are occupied.

Ahh, Its the human on my team.. i guess the dragon didnt tear him apart after all.

"So how'd you survive the lizard's atta..."

In an instant I saw both a huge mystical orb of black energy fling towards my being and the most horrified face i had every seen on a human before.

With a Crash the orb is absorbed into my skin. I get flung back and scream out in pain. I feel my insides churning. I lie Twitching in pain in the hallway.

Post by FrenchPopo on Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:52 pm

"HOLY F***! Are you okay?!" I run over to the body that I thought had been incinerated right before my very eyes. I go and find that it's the body of my ally from the field. His body is pulsating as he struggles to breathe.

What have I done?...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:36 pm