Unlimited

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
LokiLeader
Elit3Fla5h
6 posters

Star Wars Saga IC

BiscuitMann
    BiscuitMann

Star Wars Saga IC - Page 4 Empty Re: Star Wars Saga IC

Post by BiscuitMann Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:13 am

"Me name ees Wert, and me is here for da same reason he is," pointing at Nel. My mouth salivates at the chance to get some of the high grade coffee that I had had a craving for for the past few years.
    Elit3Fla5h
    Elit3Fla5h

Post by Elit3Fla5h Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:30 am

Maya gasps and props herself to look at her wound. She looks like she's about to say something but simply stops and stares in astonishment as the torn muscle and tissues latch and stich together in mere seconds, leaving only slightly pink flesh. When you finish she sits up an tentatively pokes the faint scar "Sith's blood" she says under her breath.

Post by LokiLeader Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:32 pm

"No, no sith blood here." I stand up and make my way to the door. "If you have a good weapon i'd recommend keeping it close, I may have been followed." The door flutters open and I look at the young girl. "It's be in both of our best interests if you kept this little healing thing as low down as you can. You can use Pepe by the way, considering the fiasco earlier I doubt the clinic will have much need for the little droid." I smile and begin to jog toward the docking bay, keeping a strong and steady pace.
    SuicideVirus
    SuicideVirus

Post by SuicideVirus Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:13 pm

I wait in my cell as I have a sense that something is amiss. I examine the dull plasteel cell I've been in half naked for who knows how long. 

"I made a stupid mistake coming to this empire occupied rock." 

I stand up and close my eyes. I take a deep sigh then burst into intense physical exercise.  

"Need to be ready, need to be in prime condition no matter what."

I lose myself in my drills to pass the time and expand my mind. The force abilities I always had on instinct were slowly becoming more and more within my conscious command.

"Pathetic Jedi and Sith, meditating like children for hours only depending on the mind instead of the body."

I grow more and more involved in my drills that it almost becomes a meditation and I don't notice the door make a loud CLICK sound.

Last edited by SuicideVirus on Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:45 am; edited 1 time in total
    Nailo41
    Nailo41

Post by Nailo41 Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:47 am

"So am I too understand you can't tell me where I am too retrieve my package from?" I say as I stand up. "I must apologize for wasting your time then. Now if you'll excuse us, we should be taking our leave." I slowly head towards the door, using my peripherals to keep track of what the hidden people are doing.
    Elit3Fla5h
    Elit3Fla5h

Post by Elit3Fla5h Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:47 am

I watch Nel get up and I follow suit but stop when a possibility scrolls through my processor. I slowly reach into my utility belt and pull out my comlink. It makes a soft *click* sound as I turn it on. "You there Maya? I think you may want to talk to someone."
    Ippy
    Ippy
    Admin

Post by Ippy Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:50 pm

My little rouse had failed particularly miserably. I hadn't even garnered a response, let alone obtained any useful knowledge. Deception was not going to work here, and every moment I spent blind was another I learned nothing. I resolved to approach the droid in manner more to its purpose. It had fired shots on two occasions.

I opened communications with the shooter droid once again. "If you give me sensory data, I may be able to provide combat support." As I sent the message I likewise contacted the droid located to the rear of my bearer's trajectory. "Requesting unclassified event data, ID Khyber to public ID Switch."
    SuicideVirus
    SuicideVirus

Post by SuicideVirus Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:14 am

Stop

I Feel a subtle command from the force, like a faint whisper. I hadn't realized how hard I was pushing myself or the now open door. I get up off the floor and squeeze my large frame out of the small door. 

"Empire trash, making everything so small"

I'm at the last cell at the end of the hall of detention cells, not the full blocks used but usually intended to hold prisoners for transfer. I wonder why there are no guards. I crouch and walk slowly and hugging the wall. I make my way past all the cells and reach a desk in an open adjoined room.

"You've got to be kidding me" 

I see all my gear on the table as if it was being examined and they left out for me to find. I walk forward and acquire all my gear and equip it. 

"Much better" I say with my Mandalorian Helmet on and my words come out through external speakers. I make sure my carbine is loaded and my bayonet is secured on the blaster. I then magnetically attach my utility belt to my combat vest. 

"Now to find my way off this station"

I look around for a terminal to hack into
    Perception 1d20+1=2:affraid: 
    http://dice-roller.wikidot.com/rolls:261
    SuicideVirus
    SuicideVirus

Post by SuicideVirus Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:20 pm

Unable to find a terminal I cautiously walk towards what I think is the exit. I have my blaster ready. I stay close to the walls and low.
    SuicideVirus
    SuicideVirus

Post by SuicideVirus Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:20 pm

I hear the familiar noise of my com-link telling me someone is trying to contact me. The strange thing about that is everyone who knew my frequency is dead. I stop and press the connect button. 

"How did you get this frequency?" I ask in a low, intimidating voice.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 3:37 pm