Unlimited

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
LokiLeader
Elit3Fla5h
6 posters

Star Wars Saga IC

BiscuitMann
    BiscuitMann

Star Wars Saga IC - Page 2 Empty Re: Star Wars Saga IC

Post by BiscuitMann Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:00 pm

"So was dat a yees?"
    ....With no response coming from the woman, I shrugged my shoulders and walk over the the human
    "Sorry, me got no sheet, but me can help carry de odder one"
    Nailo41
    Nailo41

Post by Nailo41 Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:44 am

"A sheet, really?" I roll my eyes at Sage and walk off towards the other assailants. 
    "Use these cloaks to cover up those troopers and bring them with us. At the very least there armor is of use to us."
    I hand one the comlinks I found to the Gungan. "In case we get separated. I'm Nel, this is Sage. Try not to let that corpse prevent you from keeping up."
    I head off after this new girl and offer to help her walk. On my way I notice a valuable looking crystal and pocket it. Who knows, might be worth something to the right collector.
    LokiLeader
    LokiLeader

Post by LokiLeader Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:33 am

I head to the Medical ward immediately. There is no way I'm staying near some murderous vagrants out near their crime scene. I walk to the ward and plan out my next move. IF the girl shows up i'll treat her, if she doesnt i'll have to report this to the local militant force at once and the troopers. For now I should inform one of the assistants that 4 bodies must be moved to the morgue and 2 of them need to be identified. I shuffle my way down the long unkempt walkways. I should also get Pepe to go follow them and make sure they don't hurt anyone.
    Elit3Fla5h
    Elit3Fla5h

Post by Elit3Fla5h Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:42 pm

"That would be a good, thanks." I say to the Gungan and run over to one of the cloaked men. Choosing to ignore Nel's sarcasm;. I quickly throw the cloth over the body and chase after the others.
    BiscuitMann
    BiscuitMann

Post by BiscuitMann Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:02 pm

I pick up the remaining body after wrapping it up in the sheet and start running after the human.
    After catching up I ask "Why we no just leave dem der?" Pointing at the wrapped Stormtooper on the human's shoulder.
    Elit3Fla5h
    Elit3Fla5h

Post by Elit3Fla5h Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:56 pm

The woman moves as quickly as a wounded person can. Weaving through several hallways in quick succession, if not for her impaired state it would be impossible to keep up. As you follow you quickly notice that the walls begin to dirty and trash begins to accumulate. After a little longer it becomes very apparent that this part of the station and its inhabitances are but neglected by those in charge.
    “Here.” She pants out when she stops in front of a blank wall. She quickly looks around and then reaches her hind into her pocket. A second goes by before a soft click is heard from the wall and it slides open. She quickly gestures everyone in before she enters herself and closes the wall.
    It is a small room, measuring only 4X4 meters. It contains a single bed, a foot locker at the foot of the bed, and a terminal attached to one side of the wall. The woman stumbles to the bed and sits down facing the group. She looks extremely worn out.
    “Just give me a moment to… catch my breath.” She says in between gasps.
    BiscuitMann
    BiscuitMann

Post by BiscuitMann Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:26 pm

"uh.....where do we put dees guys?" Pointing at the wrapped troopers. "It's a bit small in here."
    Nailo41
    Nailo41

Post by Nailo41 Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:44 am

"Just set them down wherever and start removing there armor. When your done with them just bury them in the trash."
    I head over to the computer and start searching through it. seeing if I can find anything useful or at the very least who this chick is.

Use Computer (take 10 = 19)
    BiscuitMann
    BiscuitMann

Post by BiscuitMann Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:05 am

I shrug and toss the body onto the floor and start removing his armor. Tossing the armor into a corner I heft the nearly naked Stormtrooper onto my shoulder and walk over to the door. I peer outside to make sure no one is watching.
    perception roll = 19
    Elit3Fla5h
    Elit3Fla5h

Post by Elit3Fla5h Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:09 am

She looks at Nel and only manages to get out a "Hey!" before she shuts her mouth and cringes in pain. The woman then scoots herself to the back on the bed and leans on the wall. "What are you doing?!?"

Nailo41

Post by Nailo41 Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:21 am

"That storm trooper armor looks like it would protect you more," I say looking at the Gungan.
    "And what's the password on this thing?" I ask the new girl as I continue to hack her computer.

Use computer: 1d20+9 11
    BiscuitMann
    BiscuitMann

Post by BiscuitMann Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:49 am

Walking over to the trash receptacle I dump the body inside and walk back into the room.
    "dat armor's da rong size for me also der is no way me could get me head in dat ting. Oh, and me name is Wert Jynx." 
    Looking over at the Calamarian furiously smacking the keyboard. "you tried '1234'?"
    Nailo41
    Nailo41

Post by Nailo41 Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:21 pm

I start cracking up at Wert's suggestion. Now if only I could blame that on how badly things were going with the computer. 
    "Name's Nel, thats Sage. Your funny Wert, I don't know what your doing here, but you should stay with us. We could use someone like you. Sage doesn't have much of a sense of humor."
     I examine the armor to see if it will fit me or not.
    Looking back at the new girl,"So were here, now what?"
    Elit3Fla5h
    Elit3Fla5h

Post by Elit3Fla5h Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:29 pm

The woman sits up a little straighter though she now seems to have a slightly perturbed look on her face from Nel's actions.
    "My name is Maya. I am apart of senator Bail Organna's personal security detail. I was sent to this station to recover some important cargo for him when I was waylaid by the empire mere hours after arriving. Apparently, the fact that I work for a vocal opponent of the Emperor has flagged me as a "troublemaker" , and the Empire wants me off the station one way or another." She shifts a bit before she continues. "I was supposed to get to deep storage bay V14, where a droid named Switch was to provide me with the location of the valuable cargo. "As you can see, I am in no condition to be standing let alone traveling... I need you to meet with Switch and get that cargo. One you retrieve it I can get you off the station." She looks directly at Nel. "And I assure you Senator Organna will be happy to reward your efforts."
    Elit3Fla5h
    Elit3Fla5h

Post by Elit3Fla5h Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:06 pm

I toss the cloak over my shoulders and clip on my gun belt as she finishes talking. "I don't like this Nel... but given the current situation I don't think any of us have much of a choice, even if we were lucky enough to not be recorded a the Empire no doubt has our descriptions. Getting off this station without help will be a pain." I examine the Helmet in my hands a little bit before throwing it into my bag. I file away the need to modify its looks later if I plan to keep it.
    Ippy
    Ippy
    Admin

Post by Ippy Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:05 am

I identified my new bearer as the life form which released a barrage of laser energy, ending two other organics.  The droid, amongst others, had participated in the combat.  Although I had concluded life was of near zero value from the deduction of historical records, I knew it to normally be the last thing given up by organics.  Sacrifice was considered abnormal by most cultures.  I wondered at the reasons for the recent influx of death, a concept that had eluded most of my kind until the empire’s rise to power.  The Empire had slain Shard ambassadors, destroyed colonies, and enslaved Orax.

I couldn’t be sure if my current company consisted of imperial loyalists or otherwise.   It would be logical, given their aptitude to murder.  However the reasons for murder were numerous, and I was curious as to the present situation.  I could wait for more peaceful conditions, but to be in the thick of my questions was the purpose of my departure from the Anx.  I contemplated ways to obtain more information, deciding the easiest would be to be known.  I needed to identify the individuals about me.  I tapped into the force and sensed my surroundings.  A sealed room, with a single electrical door and a computer.  Perhaps I would be able to use this to clarify the allegiance of my bearer.

I accessed the comlink channel of my bearer’s short-range device.  After opening a connection I streamed data through and produced what must have a relatively unnatural voice.  “This is Captain Selio Tarmf.  Lay down your arms, we have you trapped.”

Deception= 13= 11+2(cha)
    Nailo41
    Nailo41

Post by Nailo41 Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:46 am

Perception: 1d20+9 16

"Well, I've heard better lies from my cleaning droids back home." Looking back at the group," How you guys wanna handle this? We should probably figure out our wisest choice of action before responding."
    I start to switch armors.
    "Better prepare yourself Sage, you knew we wouldn't be here long. I just wasn't expecting this to be the reason we have to get off this shit hole. And I hope your senator is rather wealthy, me and sage don't do anything for cheap."
    Elit3Fla5h
    Elit3Fla5h

Post by Elit3Fla5h Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:21 am

I run the words through various scan programs (Perception) (1d20+6=20)

"I'll say, sounds like a protocol droid with a damaged vocabulator. It is troubling that whoever they are got on our channel and said that under the current circumstances."

Maya royally freaks out at the comment and tries to scramble for her terminal and only accomplishes falling on the ground with a thud followed by a very agonizing moan.
    Nailo41
    Nailo41

Post by Nailo41 Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:03 am

"Calm the hell down, its bluffing. As far as we know its just some kid playing a joke."
    I help Maya up off the ground and into the seat near the terminal.
    "Before we help you is there someplace we can take you," I say to Maya. "It doesn't seem wise to just leave you like this?"
    "Hey Wert, any ideas on how to handle this new found stranger trying to trick us?"
    BiscuitMann
    BiscuitMann

Post by BiscuitMann Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:12 am

Looking up from my position on the floor near the side of the bed where I'd taken cover with my blaster pointed at the door, "Uuh....hold on, me need to think."

Perception 1d20 = 19
    LokiLeader
    LokiLeader

Post by LokiLeader Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:10 pm

*tap, tap, tap* my finger nails continue to break the uneasy silence as they move across my desk.
    I have such an uneasy feeling about this. I stare down at Pepe, my small mouse droid that runs errands for the clinic.

“Pepe,” The small droid squeaks, “Do me a favour and find a group of people for me. There are 2 young girls, maybe in their twenties, and there is also a gungan, and a well-dressed Mon’Calimari. When you find them come back and tell me where they are and if they’ve caused any more trouble.” The droid squeaks again and rolls away

I unlock the draw to my desk and open it, revealing my lightsaber’s hilt. Only a few seconds pass before I hear my assistant, Danni, walking toward my office. Her mechanical leg has 30 servos that whirr with life in each step. I grab the saber and shove it in my lab coat just before Danni opens the door to my office. I stare at her. She is a young Chiss girl with a similar background to my own, short of the force using capabilities.

“Sanya, the troopers are here with an Imperial officer.” I feel very uneasy about this. I stand up and grab a hardpack from the locker. “Sanya, what’re you doing?” I look up at Danni with my tired eyes. I can’t tell her that I’m leaving.

“Go tell the troopers I will be with them shortly and that the gear and tags of the other troopers are on the table in the stock room.” I sling the bag over my arms and walk out the door past Danni. I enter the medical bay and immediately grab a few of my favoured supplies, a surgeon’s kit, Medical kit, 1 liter of Bacta, and a small synthesizer. After grabbing my supplies I wonder into the waiting area of the clinic and immediately notice four stormtroopers and an officer.

“Hello doctor Targan. It’s nice to meet you.”
    “Likewise,” I respond and reach out to shake his hand. He pauses for a few seconds before participating in the gesture. “Is there something you need beside your poor friend’s gear?”

“Yes, in fact I was hoping to get a description of the group of people that killed two storm troopers.”

“Oh of course. There were two young women, one of which was the woman the troopers were looking for and another one that was a bodyguard to a well-dressed Mon’Calimari. And there was a gungan out of nowhere.”

“Is that all?”

“Yes”

“Thank you. Echo 32X would you arrest the kind doctor and return her to the C-block prisoner cells.” One of the storm troopers steps forward in front of the officer.

“W-Wait! You can’t do this! I’m an imperial citizen!” Within the blink of an eye the trooper’s fist struck me and knocked me to the ground. Before I could react the trooper latched cuffs to my forearms and began to force me off the floor. “You piece of shtakko! Let me go!”

“Take her to the cells and we’ll begin the search for the group she mentioned.” The officer and his retinue of three troopers walked out of the clinic and banked back toward the deeper, unkempt sections of the station. The trooper holding me began to shove me out of the clinic and press me against the wall. He began to pat me down and after a few seconds his hand stopped over my lab coat. He reached into my internal breast pocket and withdrew my short handled lightsaber.

“Holy –“ Crack! The armor on the troopers left side cracked slightly as Danni rammed him into the wall. She grabbed my lightsaber and turned to me without a moment of hesitation.

“RUN!” the two of us didn’t wait before we bolted toward the promenade. After taking a few turns and running down some long straight ways we entered the promenade and took cover behind a small garden. “Here, your saber!” She handed the saber to me and adjusted it so the head was pointing at my shackles. I flicked the saber on and heard both the low hum and the gasp from my assistant. Within a few seconds the chain in the shackles melts and my hands are free. I peer at my deep red saber and turn it off. “You – your saber its –“ Another loud crack sound  echoed in my ears as the unthinkable happened. Danni’s head now had a hole the size of fist that sizzled with plasma heat. Without thinking I hopped over the raised garden and heard a third loud crack and a small explosion. I felt a horrid twinge of pain as I was propelled forward when the chemicals in my synthesizer ignited from a plasma shot. I scream in pain as my body smacks the floor and bounces into another raised garden square. I slide my backpack off and attach the bacta canister to my injector and shoot it into my system. The rest of my gear is destroyed and now I’m out in the open with someone shooting at me… fuck
    BiscuitMann
    BiscuitMann

Post by BiscuitMann Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:40 pm

Since thinking seems to be giving me a headache I shrug. "Seems real enough to me, we could always jeest go and check to see if anyone actually dere." Pointing at the the door that's still slightly open, "me have no heard anyting from out der but dat don't really prove anyting. Who else want to check?"
    Elit3Fla5h
    Elit3Fla5h

Post by Elit3Fla5h Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:22 am

Maya thanks Nel and closes the door before heading to the console. I few seconds of clacking later and her screen pulls up what looks to be outside the room. "Well, there is nothing in the immediate vicinity at... least?" She pauses and shakes her head. "None of my sensors have gone or alarms have gone off... maybe it really is a prank?" She says reluctantly and then gets back to examining the security feed.
    Nailo41
    Nailo41

Post by Nailo41 Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:48 am

I drape the second cloak over my body as to hide the storm trooper armor.
    Its definitely way below me to where peasant clothes, but my prides not worth my death, I think to myself.
    "So we mght as well head out, the sooner we do the better. And turn off our communicators for now, if some bratty kid can hack into them, the troopers might have a chance to do the same. If we need them we can just turn them on again later."
    Elit3Fla5h
    Elit3Fla5h

Post by Elit3Fla5h Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:48 am

Maya nods slowly, still unsettled at the message. She begins typing again on her console, dismissing the video feed and replacing it with what looks to be maps. She then points at the screen. "We are here and deep storage V14 is over here in an even more rundown part of the station. If you are lucky you shouldn't run into any patrols." She turn in her chair and looks at the group. "I will keep my comlink on if you need to communicate."

I stare at the maps for a second and store it in my memory to begin calculating the fastest path and escape routes before glancing at Nel. After that little incident at home we were supposed to avoid trouble, and here we were in the middle of some. I then look at Wert, the Gungan that killed a Stormtrooper ... just cause he was a Stormtrooper as far as I could tell.
    "I will keep my comlink on if you need to communicate."
    *sigh*
    I turn off my external comlink and through it back in its slot in my belt. That voice still bothered me but I can't afford to devote any processing power to that problem right now.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 10:22 am