Star Wars Saga IC

    Share
    avatar
    Elit3Fla5h

    Posts : 1455
    Join date : 2011-08-12

    Re: Star Wars Saga IC

    Post by Elit3Fla5h on Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:28 pm

    With no complaints from the party you all set off after Maya's assurance that she will be fine and in touch. The pathway to V14 is surprisingly easy and you see not a single Stormtrooper as you make your way down the old hallways of the station. As you close in on V14 you find that you have entered a very neglected part of the station. Many of the lights have burned out, and blaster marks and carbon scoring mar the walls, ceiling, and floor. The area reeks of ozone and electrical fires, and pools of coolant litter the hallways at regular intervals. After winding you way through a near-labyrinth of decrepit corridors, you come upon bay V14, which is guarded by a pair of Gamorreans wielding vibro-axes. They seemed too wrapped up in their current conversation to notice you.


    _________________
    avatar
    Nailo41

    Posts : 292
    Join date : 2012-01-04
    Age : 25
    Location : Hanford A.K.A. COWTOWN

    Re: Star Wars Saga IC

    Post by Nailo41 on Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:10 pm

    Whispering to the rest of the group, "looks like we got two choices here. One, Sage and I walk up there with Welt as our "prisoner" and I try to come up with some kind of story that gets us in. Or we hope to take them down quick." I pick up my weapon as I mention our second option.
    avatar
    Elit3Fla5h

    Posts : 1455
    Join date : 2011-08-12

    Re: Star Wars Saga IC

    Post by Elit3Fla5h on Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:45 am

    I look at the guards then back at Nel and Wert. "Your call, if you skrew up on the talking option though we have lost the element of surprise and are within range of those axes."


    _________________
    avatar
    BiscuitMann

    Posts : 83
    Join date : 2013-03-05
    Age : 25

    Re: Star Wars Saga IC

    Post by BiscuitMann on Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:06 am

    I shrug, "Me no good wid talking so eider way be good fer me. Me much better shooter dan prisoner dough." Taking the carbine from my shoulder I heft it in my hands. "Also, me no wanna let go of dees and as a prisoner how me sappose to explain dat?"
    avatar
    Nailo41

    Posts : 292
    Join date : 2012-01-04
    Age : 25
    Location : Hanford A.K.A. COWTOWN

    Re: Star Wars Saga IC

    Post by Nailo41 on Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:55 am

    Well violence it is then, I lean out from my spot and blast the Gammoreans
    Shooting area attack on pig people: 1d20-10 0
    Damage: 3d8 7
    Initiative: 1d20+5 10


    Last edited by Nailo41 on Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:21 am; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    LokiLeader

    Posts : 431
    Join date : 2011-08-15
    Location : Hanford, CA

    Re: Star Wars Saga IC

    Post by LokiLeader on Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:16 am

    I sit in the promenade, curled up behind one of the raised gardens. There is silence for a few seconds. I begin to peak my head over and I am met with a snapping sound as the plants in front of me are blasted to ash by my unknown assailant. OH GODS! I can't deal with this! I should just surrender, maybe they'll be kind to me. Oh gods!

    There is a sudden beep at my feet as I see Pepe roll into my ankle. "Pepe? Didn't I tell you to find those people?" Another series of beeps came from the small mouse droid. "You found them?" I lean back against the small wall and think for a second. I undo my coat and throw it to my left. Within the same instant i hear a blast and bolt to my right, diving into the nearby corridor. I smack the ground and look up to see Pepe already waiting. I sprint after the little droid down twisting, old corridors belonging to the unkempt alien masses of the station. I had been called to this part of the station before. As we turn a corner the mouse droid bumps into the wall. At first i thought it was a simple mistake, until Pepe backed up and bumped into the wall, again, and again. "Pepe? What are you doing! we're being chased!" I reach over and pick the little droid up and it beeps in protest. "What do you mean we're here? This is just a wall."


    _________________
    avatar
    Elit3Fla5h

    Posts : 1455
    Join date : 2011-08-12

    Re: Star Wars Saga IC

    Post by Elit3Fla5h on Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:21 am

    You  are all at the end of a 3 meter wide hallway (2 squares). The Gamorians are 10 squares down the hall. This is a surprise round so you get a single action. Roll Initiative after your action.
    ----
    The hail of lasers pretty much makes a nice outline of the Gamorians on the wall behind them, though a few shots do scorch them a little.
    _______________________________________________________
    I attack the guard. (1d20+5=7)
    Initiative (1d20+10=23)
    _____________________
    Shot goes wide and you miss.


    _________________
    avatar
    Elit3Fla5h

    Posts : 1455
    Join date : 2011-08-12

    Re: Star Wars Saga IC

    Post by Elit3Fla5h on Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:49 am

    @Loki
    The wall you are in font of makes a soft *click* sound before it slides away. You take a glance inside and see the woman from before sitting at a terminal quickly beckoning you in. After you step through the "wall" behind you slides closed.
    "problems with the Empire?" She asks.
    She looks a little better from before but over all she still looks weak and a little pale.


    _________________
    avatar
    BiscuitMann

    Posts : 83
    Join date : 2013-03-05
    Age : 25

    Re: Star Wars Saga IC

    Post by BiscuitMann on Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:44 pm

    "Sounds good to me." I take aim at the Gamorian on the left side of the corridor with my new Blaster Carbine.
    -----------------------
    Taking aim 1d20+4=24
    Damage 3d8 = 17
    Initiative 1d20+9 = 10 Sad
    avatar
    Elit3Fla5h

    Posts : 1455
    Join date : 2011-08-12

    Re: Star Wars Saga IC

    Post by Elit3Fla5h on Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:47 pm

    You blast the Gamorian through the side of his head and he crumples to the ground dead.
    Turn order

    Sage
    Gamorian
    Nel/Wert
    ___________________________________________________________
    I curse at my miss and fire again. (1d20+6=24)
    Damage (3d6=12)
    _________________________________
    You mow down the poor unsuspecting Gamorians. They now both lie dead on the scorched ground.

    You all get 80XP


    _________________
    avatar
    BiscuitMann

    Posts : 83
    Join date : 2013-03-05
    Age : 25

    Re: Star Wars Saga IC

    Post by BiscuitMann on Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:22 am

    I holster my carbine and walk up to the gamorians and peer down at them. "Mebee we be a bit to hard on dees guys. Seems a beet over done....ahh weel cant do anyting about it now." I walk over to the doors and hold them open. bowing and presenting the open doors, "ladies first, me stay out here and deal wid da bodies."
    avatar
    Elit3Fla5h

    Posts : 1455
    Join date : 2011-08-12

    Re: Star Wars Saga IC

    Post by Elit3Fla5h on Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:55 am

    I holster my weapon and walk towards the bodies and crouch down. "They smell awful." I say with a grimace before doing a quick search of one. Besides the Vibro ax all I find is a blaster pistol; I take both and stand up to look at the door. "Why thank you Wert, though I don't think you need to worry about the bodies in a place like this."


    _________________
    avatar
    BiscuitMann

    Posts : 83
    Join date : 2013-03-05
    Age : 25

    Re: Star Wars Saga IC

    Post by BiscuitMann on Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:22 am

    "Honesty, me jeest want de other axe, and to move dem to de side so we dont trip over dem on the way back." Picking up the remaining vibro-axe from the dead Gamorian, I start dragging the bodies off to the side of the hall.
    avatar
    Nailo41

    Posts : 292
    Join date : 2012-01-04
    Age : 25
    Location : Hanford A.K.A. COWTOWN

    Re: Star Wars Saga IC

    Post by Nailo41 on Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:40 pm

    I peer into the next room in attempt to find any threats
    Perception: 1d20+9 28
    avatar
    Elit3Fla5h

    Posts : 1455
    Join date : 2011-08-12

    Re: Star Wars Saga IC

    Post by Elit3Fla5h on Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:47 am

    The deep storage bay is as run-down as the hallways leading up to it, with entire metal plates missing from the floor and a huge, open exhaust shaft near the back of the room. Large crates litter the area, creating the appearance of a haphazard mess, and the air has a distinct smell of sweat and fumes that makes the entire area unpleasant. Flickering lights provide modest illumination, and a burst pipe along the ceiling leaks blue fluid down one wall. Near the center of the room is an item that seems very out of place—a large, finely crafted desk made of Japor ivory wood, which means that the desk is both priceless and rare. Sitting peacefully behind the desk is a protocol droid with shiny, ebony coverings that seem to soak up light and offer only the slightest reflection. The droid’s eyes flicker slightly, as though imitating a person blinking rapidly.
    "Ah, Greetings strangers!" The droid says cheerfully as it stands up and gestures to some chairs in front of the desk. "Welcome, may I offer you a seat? A drink perhaps?"


    _________________
    avatar
    LokiLeader

    Posts : 431
    Join date : 2011-08-15
    Location : Hanford, CA

    Re: Star Wars Saga IC

    Post by LokiLeader on Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:32 pm

    As I walk into the room I notice the pain on the pale skin of the girl. She is obviously not well. I huff in response to her question and sit on the chair near her computer. "You know they're a piece of work. The Empire. I help them track you as a good citizen would. I give them everyones description and what do they do? Arrest me for being a conspiritor and end up blasting my friends..."

    I can feel my eyes start to water as the image of Danni's smile and simple greeting she gave this morning and every morning. The thought burned through me like paper and I began to sob. I leaned forward and placed my hands on my palm, dropping the llightsaber hilt I held with it. It clattered to the ground but I didn't care. The damn thing was more of a curse than it was a blessing. After a minute or two of silence I regain my composer and turn to Maya.

     "Where are the others?  The ones from before that left with you?"


    _________________
    avatar
    Elit3Fla5h

    Posts : 1455
    Join date : 2011-08-12

    Re: Star Wars Saga IC

    Post by Elit3Fla5h on Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:41 pm

    The woman stares at you a bit with a straight face then turns back to her console and begins typing. The screen changes a few times as it cycles through what appears to be a number of maps before stopping on one. She gestures to you to come look at the Console.
    "I need you go help retrieve some cargo from a droid over here." She begins pointing at the map.  "The rest of them all ready left but they aren't that far ahead. Do this and I can get you off this station."
    ______________________________________________________________
    Huh? I peer inside the entrance to V14 and find the owner of that robotic voice. I turn my head to Nel and Wert. "Well... we were supposed to talk to a droid." I glance at the dead guards behind us with a scrunched face. Maybe gunning down the poor bastards was a little rash.

    "Are you Switch?" I yell to the droid.

    I look around the room. (1d20+6=11)


    _________________
    avatar
    BiscuitMann

    Posts : 83
    Join date : 2013-03-05
    Age : 25

    Re: Star Wars Saga IC

    Post by BiscuitMann on Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:19 pm

    "Drink?" I look up to stare at the droid. "Does you have any Vine-coffee? Me got a taste for it when me worked on Belsavis scouting da forest around da plantation."
    avatar
    LokiLeader

    Posts : 431
    Join date : 2011-08-15
    Location : Hanford, CA

    Re: Star Wars Saga IC

    Post by LokiLeader on Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:27 pm

    I sigh and grab my saber off the ground, stowing it in my pack. "Maya was it? Lay down the bed for a moment if you'd please. I'd like to see if I can't help you real quick before I leave." I pull out my medpac and get to work.

    http://dice-roller.wikidot.com/rolls:258 (Heal check to spend the next 3 minor actions moving Maya up on the condition track by 2. DC 20 +10 from Heal and +2 from the Medpac.) (D20+12=31)


    _________________
    avatar
    Elit3Fla5h

    Posts : 1455
    Join date : 2011-08-12

    Re: Star Wars Saga IC

    Post by Elit3Fla5h on Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:35 am

    The droid pauses a moment listening to the questions and then speaks. "Yes I am Switch and yes my friend I do in-fact have that drink." Switch then looks down behind his desk. "R5-B8 go put on the coffee for our guests." There is the sound of beeping from behind the desk and then you all see a blue and red astromech droid roll out from behind it and off to the side. "Please come in, we can't very well talk if you are all standing out there."


    _________________
    avatar
    BiscuitMann

    Posts : 83
    Join date : 2013-03-05
    Age : 25

    Re: Star Wars Saga IC

    Post by BiscuitMann on Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:49 am

    "Make eet a large one," I say to the droid as it rolls off. Walking forward and sitting in one of the chairs Switch had motioned to I reclined and take note of my surroundings and the droid behind the desk.

    Perception 1d20 = 2 Sad
    avatar
    Nailo41

    Posts : 292
    Join date : 2012-01-04
    Age : 25
    Location : Hanford A.K.A. COWTOWN

    Re: Star Wars Saga IC

    Post by Nailo41 on Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:47 am

    I quickly whisper to Sage the locations of the three hiding men, then I slowly start walking in.
    "Sorry about your boys out there Switch, but they didn't seem the talking type. And if you have anything on the higher end of society I'll gladly take that to drink. All this cheap stuff is ruining my pallet."
    avatar
    Elit3Fla5h

    Posts : 1455
    Join date : 2011-08-12

    Re: Star Wars Saga IC

    Post by Elit3Fla5h on Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:34 am

    I followed after Nel, taking note of the spots he pointed out before taking my own seat besides him.

    _______________________________________________________________________________

    "Don't worry about those guys, they can always be replaced." Switch says. "R5-B8 bring out some Aldranian wine as well! " Twitch turns back to you and then takes a seat himself. "Now, may I ask your names and to what pleasure do I owe our meeting?"


    _________________
    avatar
    LokiLeader

    Posts : 431
    Join date : 2011-08-15
    Location : Hanford, CA

    Re: Star Wars Saga IC

    Post by LokiLeader on Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:56 pm

    I reach my hand across the wound and press lightly on it. The force pulls into me from the surrounding world as I focus as much into this woman as I possibly can, trying to close the wound.

    Vital Transfer(d20+9 = 25) http://dice-roller.wikidot.com/rolls:260


    _________________
    avatar
    Nailo41

    Posts : 292
    Join date : 2012-01-04
    Age : 25
    Location : Hanford A.K.A. COWTOWN

    Re: Star Wars Saga IC

    Post by Nailo41 on Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:36 am

    "Names Nel and sadly to say this trip is more about business then pleasure. Your companion Maya ran into a bit of trouble earlier today and being the gentleman I am, I just had to help her out. Afterwards she mentioned that you might have tickets for us off this rock for us and all we had to do was play delivery boy for a little while. I hate to sound rude, but I am terribly bored of this planet and would like to be leaving as soon as I can. So may we have what we came for?"

    Sponsored content

    Re: Star Wars Saga IC

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:06 am