Star Wars Saga IC

    Share
    avatar
    Elit3Fla5h

    Posts : 1450
    Join date : 2011-08-12

    Star Wars Saga IC

    Post by Elit3Fla5h on Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:54 pm




    It is a normal day in the Promenade where you all start, though the crowd is a little more sparse than usual. The Promenade is filled with the bustle of revelry and commerce. Spilling out of the gambling halls are the sounds of victory and the moans of defeat, while the music of local bands issues from the cantinas. Only a handful of citizens mill about in the main areas of the Promenade, a few gazing out the massive windows at the planet Brentaal hovering below. Businesspeople hawk their wares to the passersby, and a few Imperial stormtroopers make their way down the main avenue of the Promenade on their usual patrol at a leisurely pace.

    OOC Note:
    All checks are done in post. Put them at the end of the post and most of the time your post should tell what you are doing and the checks at the bottom are just to make it clear. Results of perception checks and knowledge checks will be PM's to the player.
    You can make multiple checks if it makes sense. Such as making multiple knowledge checks, or Perception checks for different things and people. Just don't go crazy.
    And I recommend re-reading the skills in the books. When not in danger a lot of skills you can take 10 and 20 on and some have static DC's so you can tell if you pass or fail without me.

    Let's start shall we?
    And if there are any questions or problems post them in the OOC.
    And remember to put down the same name and what you are rolling for or the rolls won't count!


    _________________
    avatar
    Elit3Fla5h

    Posts : 1450
    Join date : 2011-08-12

    Re: Star Wars Saga IC

    Post by Elit3Fla5h on Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:14 pm

    I lean forward at the table and rest my head in my hand with a board look. Across from me is my ward Nel.
    "Hey Nel, why are we here again?"
    I glace around as I talk, taking in the information that my diagnostic package provides.

    Perception (take 10 = 16)


    _________________
    avatar
    LokiLeader

    Posts : 431
    Join date : 2011-08-15
    Location : Hanford, CA

    Re: Star Wars Saga IC

    Post by LokiLeader on Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:19 pm

    Sitting on the bench on the edge of the promenade I enjoy whats left of my sandwhich from my lunch break. After finishing the last bite I look at the local clock and realize that I still have half an hour before work continues. I decide to entertain myself by watching the passerbys and scrounging for medical records on my datapad.

    Perception (take 10+10=20)


    _________________
    avatar
    Nailo41

    Posts : 292
    Join date : 2012-01-04
    Age : 25
    Location : Hanford A.K.A. COWTOWN

    Re: Star Wars Saga IC

    Post by Nailo41 on Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:39 pm

    "I don't know anymore," I say sighing. "It used to be fun watching this pathetic people come here and lose all their money they work "so hard" to get. But it stopped being funny days ago."
    As the waitress walks by I put on a smile and hail her over. 
    "How about a couple drinks for my friend and I here," I say handing her 30 credits. "Keep the change and when you get off how about we go party. Don't hesitate to bring a few friends."
    Persuasion (take 10=18)
    avatar
    Elit3Fla5h

    Posts : 1450
    Join date : 2011-08-12

    Re: Star Wars Saga IC

    Post by Elit3Fla5h on Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:59 pm

    The waitress smiles at Nel.
    "That sounds great, I get off in an hour. Now let me get you those drinks." She then winks and walks off.
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    I keep my eyes on the suspicious men in the corner and only give a glance to the waitress as she saunters off.
    "I really don't think this station is a good place to "party". The guards would love to find an excuse to mess with you."
    I continue to stare at the two men.

    Perception Continue to look at the guys. (1d20+8=14)


    _________________
    avatar
    Nailo41

    Posts : 292
    Join date : 2012-01-04
    Age : 25
    Location : Hanford A.K.A. COWTOWN

    Re: Star Wars Saga IC

    Post by Nailo41 on Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:36 pm

    "Well its not like you'd ever entertain me in such ways," I say as I lean in towards Sage. "Besides with you by my side what do I need to worry about?" Using my peripherals I take a look over at the men bothering Sage. 

    Perception (take 10=18)
    avatar
    LokiLeader

    Posts : 431
    Join date : 2011-08-15
    Location : Hanford, CA

    Re: Star Wars Saga IC

    Post by LokiLeader on Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:20 pm

    Hidden comlinks? I think to myself for a moment. Something isnt right, but maybe i'm just over reacting? Could it have been the Bantha meat? No something definitely isnt right.

    I stare intently at the two men trying to get a better fix on their intentions (Curiousity: http://dice-roller.wikidot.com/rolls:217 +10)

    After fixating on them for a second I move my eyes across the promenade in search of the station guard or a squad of storm troopers. (Perception: http://dice-roller.wikidot.com/rolls:219 +10)


    _________________
    avatar
    Elit3Fla5h

    Posts : 1450
    Join date : 2011-08-12

    Re: Star Wars Saga IC

    Post by Elit3Fla5h on Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:45 pm




    A woman with short black hair and the greasy uniform of a mechanic comes stumbling onto the Promenade, clutching her midsection as though injured. She struggles to make her way across the floor in your direction, though clearly she is having difficulty walking. “Please, help me,” she calls out to you. “There are credits in it for you, just help me!” Mere seconds later, two stormtroopers burst into the area from the south end of the Promenade. They raise their blasters, aiming them at the woman, and shout through their helmet speakers, “Step away from that woman. She is under arrest in the name of the Emperor!”
    As the storm troopers say this the two figures in the back pull out blasters and point them at the woman.

    At the sudden turn of events the sparse crowd leaves.

    Roll for initiative. This is how combat is gonna work. Just post your initiative roll and that's it, then I will post a turn order and combat will proceed from there.

    Here is the current layout




    _________________
    avatar
    LokiLeader

    Posts : 431
    Join date : 2011-08-15
    Location : Hanford, CA

    Re: Star Wars Saga IC

    Post by LokiLeader on Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:59 am

    Oh this isn't good, I think to myself for a moment. I have to help her. She's injured and I can't just let her bleed out... but the storm troopers and those men...
    http://dice-roller.wikidot.com/rolls:238


    _________________
    avatar
    Ippy
    Admin

    Posts : 957
    Join date : 2011-08-12

    Re: Star Wars Saga IC

    Post by Ippy on Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:49 pm

    A storm of activity surrounded me. Life abounded, each individual form firing electric streams down then up and then down again: a state of perpetual updates and executions. Not even a standard day had elapsed before my bearer had left planetside and found his way to this ‘Promenade.’ Although I was sad to leave the Anx, my decision was proving to be increasingly fruitful. It was far too difficult to grasp at the reality of life from sitting aboard a single trade ship. Of course, it had been nice having access to equipment which permitted me access to their data and functions. I felt relatively blind now after being so spoiled.

    As if to summarize my blindness the activity around me burst into a supernova. The crowd that had been scattered and my trajectory changed to match. My bearer darted right, and I went down rolling. Seriously? He dropped me. Wasn’t I supposed to be a good filch? It didn’t matter much, someone would find me. But until then, I wanted to know what was going on. I scoured the area for droid signals. Thankfully, there was one.

    @Sage: “Requesting event data.”

    OOC:: Get mah on dat field
    avatar
    Elit3Fla5h

    Posts : 1450
    Join date : 2011-08-12

    Re: Star Wars Saga IC

    Post by Elit3Fla5h on Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:40 pm

    As the woman finishes talking I am on my feet. I look at Nel and sincerely hope he missed the part about "credits", if not my job was about to get a lot harder. I open my mouth to speak when I am surprised by a quick burst of Binary in my processor.
    "Requesting information."
    What?!?  The only thing on me that is wireless is my com system!
    I shake my head, I don't have time to deal with some random single at the moment.

    "Request denied."

    Initiative Check (1d20+10=26)

    OOC: I will update the map when Biscuit and Nailo post. I will post the initiative order along with the new map.


    _________________
    avatar
    BiscuitMann

    Posts : 83
    Join date : 2013-03-05
    Age : 25

    Re: Star Wars Saga IC

    Post by BiscuitMann on Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:54 pm

    Hearing a clamor to my right, I peered through the doors of the bar that the occupants had recently vacated. Directly in front of me were two Stormtroopers, and in front of them was a table with three surprised people and an injured person with a fairly substantial hole in her side.
    I don't know what the situation is but I've been meaning to bash a few Stormtrooper helmets.
    Pulling out my Stun Baton I wait for the right time to give the Stormtroopers a piece of my mind.

    --------------------------------

    http://dice-roller.wikidot.com/rolls:240 (Initiative)


    Last edited by BiscuitMann on Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Nailo41

    Posts : 292
    Join date : 2012-01-04
    Age : 25
    Location : Hanford A.K.A. COWTOWN

    Re: Star Wars Saga IC

    Post by Nailo41 on Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:38 pm

    Finally, things are getting interesting

    Rolling for initiative: 1d20+5 13
    avatar
    Elit3Fla5h

    Posts : 1450
    Join date : 2011-08-12

    Re: Star Wars Saga IC

    Post by Elit3Fla5h on Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:11 pm







    Turn Order

    Wert
    Sage
    Informant 1
    Sanya
    Stormtrooper 1
    Stormtrooper 2
    Nel
    Informant 2
    Maya

    Remember your actions guys.
    Talking is a free action but there is a limit of three sentences unless it's binary or you use an action. Binary limit is six.

    You are up first Biscuit.


    _________________
    avatar
    BiscuitMann

    Posts : 83
    Join date : 2013-03-05
    Age : 25

    Re: Star Wars Saga IC

    Post by BiscuitMann on Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:47 pm

    I don't know what's going on but dis is gonna be fun.
    I dashed to the closest Stormtrooper and swung at his head with my Stun Baton.

    ---------

    move to 9D
    Chance to hit 1d20+2 = 20
    Attack roll 1d6+2 = 8
    The baton is not activated
    avatar
    Elit3Fla5h

    Posts : 1450
    Join date : 2011-08-12

    Re: Star Wars Saga IC

    Post by Elit3Fla5h on Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:59 am

    HIT
    The baton make a loud CRACK as it smashes into the Stormtroopers helmet and sends him to the ground.
    __________________________________________________________

    I now look at the random Gungan that just knocked the hell out of the soldier and then at the other storm trooper.
    Crap
    Either the stupid Gungan dies or the trooper.
    I draw my blaster (move action)
    I attack the other Stormtrooper. (1d20+5=16) (Standard)
    Damage (3d6=8)
    I shouldn't have done that.
    _____________________________________________________________
    HIT
    The blaster bolt just barely strikes home on the Stormtrooper and sends him to the ground as well, sparks flying from his chest as he falls.


    Last edited by Elit3Fla5h on Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:17 am; edited 1 time in total


    _________________
    avatar
    Elit3Fla5h

    Posts : 1450
    Join date : 2011-08-12

    Re: Star Wars Saga IC

    Post by Elit3Fla5h on Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:06 am

    One of the hooded men lets out a cry as he sees the Stormtroopers die and draws his own weapon on the closest assailant (Sage) And fires. The attack hits Sage in the arm and deals 6 damage with his holdout pistol.

    (Both storm troopers are dead and Sage has taken 6 Energy damage, Lokileader is next followed by Nel. Maps will be updated on request and at the start of a new round.)


    _________________
    avatar
    LokiLeader

    Posts : 431
    Join date : 2011-08-15
    Location : Hanford, CA

    Re: Star Wars Saga IC

    Post by LokiLeader on Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:52 am

    I scream out and drop to the floor into a feedle position. No more shooting. No more shooting, I aim my hand from underneath me at one of the hooded figures that has not yet shot his pistol. Please gods dont let me get caught. http://dice-roller.wikidot.com/rolls:246 (Stealth check: 1+3=4)(fuck) 

    I aim at them and let loose a small portion of my force powers in an attempt to drain the energy cells from one of their blasters. http://dice-roller.wikidot.com/rolls:247 (Use the force DC20: 17+10=27)

    The mans weapon is now drained of all energy in its clip and the internal energy cell must be replaced.


    _________________
    avatar
    Nailo41

    Posts : 292
    Join date : 2012-01-04
    Age : 25
    Location : Hanford A.K.A. COWTOWN

    Re: Star Wars Saga IC

    Post by Nailo41 on Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:08 pm

    "Stay down!!"  I yell at the girl as I draw my blaster rifle and auto fire at both of the hooded men.

     Area attack on 2 hooded figures: 1d20-10 8
     Damage: 3d8 17
    avatar
    Elit3Fla5h

    Posts : 1450
    Join date : 2011-08-12

    Re: Star Wars Saga IC

    Post by Elit3Fla5h on Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:27 pm

    HITS
    The barrage of fire rips mercilessly into the two men and they as well fall onto the smoking ground dead.

    XP received for all characters: 200
    ________________________________________


    _________________
    avatar
    Nailo41

    Posts : 292
    Join date : 2012-01-04
    Age : 25
    Location : Hanford A.K.A. COWTOWN

    Re: Star Wars Saga IC

    Post by Nailo41 on Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:35 pm

    "Hey Sage, help me out with her."
    I pull out a medpac and begin to treat her with Sage's help.
    Treat Injury (take 10 aided plus 2 total =20)

    After fixing her up the best I can i begin to ask her questions.
    "So first things first, pay up." I extend my hand for the money.
    "And secondly, who the hell are you and why are those people after you?"
    avatar
    Elit3Fla5h

    Posts : 1450
    Join date : 2011-08-12

    Re: Star Wars Saga IC

    Post by Elit3Fla5h on Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:56 pm

    The woman pulls herself from the ground and grimaces. Even with the painkillers from the medpac she still looks to be in pain.
    She shakes her head.
    "Not here. We need to get to a safe place before reinforcements arrive." She gestures to a hallway leading away from the promenade. "That way."


    _________________
    avatar
    BiscuitMann

    Posts : 83
    Join date : 2013-03-05
    Age : 25

    Re: Star Wars Saga IC

    Post by BiscuitMann on Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:09 pm

    I walk over to the nearest Stormtrooper and remove his utility belt and blaster carbine.
    Strapping the belt on and slinging the blaster carbine over my shoulder, I walk over to the woman who is being helped up by the three people who were with her at the table.

    "You gonna need help wid anyting? I gots noting ta do and me be happy to lend hand if I gets to nock a few Troopers."
    avatar
    LokiLeader

    Posts : 431
    Join date : 2011-08-15
    Location : Hanford, CA

    Re: Star Wars Saga IC

    Post by LokiLeader on Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:37 pm

    "Right," I say as i stand up. "I'm going back to the medical clinic in the Wards." I stroll over to the dead storm trooper and pay some respect before picking up their dogtags, his blaster carbine, and utility belt. "If you need medical treatment you can head there, but I do warn you that if the troopers come i am obligated to turn you in, but I can get you patched up while you're there." I begin to walk off toward the clinic, keeping my eye on the woman as far as she follows me. "If you try anything funny I'll shoot any of you."


    _________________
    avatar
    Elit3Fla5h

    Posts : 1450
    Join date : 2011-08-12

    Re: Star Wars Saga IC

    Post by Elit3Fla5h on Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:02 pm

    The woman quickly looks at Wert and nods, "There is a high chance there will more troopers to deal with. " She then looks at Sanya. "Thanks, but that is the first place they will look for me, they find me and I'm dead." She then quickly begins to walk out of prominade.
    _____________________________________________
    I watch the interactions play out after a quick systems check Then turn to Nel. "I suggest we follow, she may be our only way off this station after this."
    I jog over to one of the Stormtrooper corpses and through it over my shoulder before looking at Nel and the Gungan.
    "Ethier of you guys have a sheet?"


    _________________

    Sponsored content

    Re: Star Wars Saga IC

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:43 pm