Unlimited

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Ippy
Raxistaicho
FrenchPopo
7 posters

Leegue of Legands

Raxistaicho
    Raxistaicho

Leegue of Legands - Page 15 Empty Re: Leegue of Legands

Post by Raxistaicho Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:59 am

^ I expect that last vid to go up on Top Five Lol Fails :p
    FrenchPopo
    FrenchPopo

Post by FrenchPopo Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:33 pm

Post by Guest Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:37 pm

Leegue of Legands - Page 15 13951810
    Raxistaicho
    Raxistaicho

Post by Raxistaicho Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:10 pm

That would certainly make Summoner's Rift interesting Very Happy
    Raxistaicho
    Raxistaicho

Post by Raxistaicho Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:35 am

I've PRETTY MUCH got my champ roster decided, just wanted some thoughts before I start going into it:

Top: Irelia, Maokai, Nidalee/Quinn
    Irelia because she's a carry and can handle the endless wave of ranged tops you see all the time. Nasus is the biggest problem, but I've had some successes bullying him as her.
    Maokai for top-lane tank. I don't really know MUCH about him, but I hear he's really good right now.
    Nidalee for counter-pick. Quinn is a backup for the high likelihood that Nidalee gets banned and because Quinn's a pretty safe pick in the top lane.

Mid: Ahri, Syndra, Yasuo/Riven
    Ahri for ap assassin, generally safe pick.
    Syndra for long-range ap burst carry and team fight utility.
    Yasuo for ad assassin, anti-mage. Riven is a backup in the high likelyhood she gets banned. She fulfills some of the same role but doesn't handle ap casters quite as well as him.

Jungle: Elise, Vi, Udyr/Yi
    Elise general safe pick (decent clear and sustain, counterjungling/dueling and ganking make her a solid all-around pick)
    Vi for tanky jungle initiation (R the carry :p)
    I honestly haven't decided between Udyr and Yi yet, but they largely fulfill the same role of being a Feral Flare carry/splitpusher. Honestly I think Udyr looks like a more interesting champ.

Supp: Nami, Morg/Zyra, Thresh/Leona
    Nami safe pick, technically sustain support. Nami only does everything :p
    Morg poke support, Zyra as backup in the extreme likelihood she'll be banned.
    Thresh kill support, Leona for the same reason as Zyra

ADC: Cait, Draven, Vayne
    Cait safe/counter pick.
    Draven for lane bully, good early on and stays solid if I can get the hang of catching his axes. Also because Draven.
    Vayne hypercarry bot.

Thoughts? Very Happy Most people say to be good with at least 3 champs per lane.
    FrenchPopo
    FrenchPopo

Post by FrenchPopo Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:16 pm

Top: You'll probably see Nid and Mao banned a lot, but they are good choices to learn and get better with (depending on team comp, of course). Irelia is decent as long as you snowball with her. Quinn is meh; I've watched pro players play her in Solo Q on their streams and she was pretty underwhelming unless she got super ahead from jungle help. I personally have been having lots of success with Jarvan IV in ranked (currently 4-0).

Mid: Those are some really solid picks. I noticed Yasuo gets banned quite a bit, but those others should be good.

Jungle: Those are also good picks, as long as you can get really good with the Elise mechanics and whatnot. Once again, I would also choose Jarvan IV as a jungler over Udyr or Yi, but that's just me. Nothing wrong with your picks.

Supp: Those are definitely some of the better support picks at the moment; Braum would also be a good choice, even after his nerfs. But with that many choices, you should be good to go.

ADC: I hate to say it, but Lucian is still a really top tier ADC still; however, I really like your picks too. I think Draven is a little underrated, because he has super snowball potential if played correctly. But yeah, maybe add Lucian to your list if you can.

Those are my thoughts! Sounds like you're ready to go and try out some ranked my friend! Smile
    Raxistaicho
    Raxistaicho

Post by Raxistaicho Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:59 pm

FrenchPopo wrote:Top: You'll probably see Nid and Mao banned a lot, but they are good choices to learn and get better with (depending on team comp, of course). Irelia is decent as long as you snowball with her. Quinn is meh; I've watched pro players play her in Solo Q on their streams and she was pretty underwhelming unless she got super ahead from jungle help. I personally have been having lots of success with Jarvan IV in ranked (currently 4-0).

Mid: Those are some really solid picks. I noticed Yasuo gets banned quite a bit, but those others should be good.

Jungle: Those are also good picks, as long as you can get really good with the Elise mechanics and whatnot. Once again, I would also choose Jarvan IV as a jungler over Udyr or Yi, but that's just me. Nothing wrong with your picks.

Supp: Those are definitely some of the better support picks at the moment; Braum would also be a good choice, even after his nerfs. But with that many choices, you should be good to go.

ADC: I hate to say it, but Lucian is still a really top tier ADC still; however, I really like your picks too. I think Draven is a little underrated, because he has super snowball potential if played correctly. But yeah, maybe add Lucian to your list if you can.

Those are my thoughts! Sounds like you're ready to go and try out some ranked my friend! Smile

Well I have to unlock ranked first :p haven't got 16 champs yet XD

Top: Quinn's notable in that she bullies the hell out of top melee picks. Even champs like Riven and Jax can have a hard time with her. Irelia's not really a snowball champ. She's more like Jax and Tryn

Jungle: Yeah, I've been practicing with Elise XD the tricky thing behind her is her kit's just so good that keeping all your options in mind at all times is tough.

Sup: I don't really plan to get ALL of those guys any time soon XD I've got Nami and Leona already and I'm practicing Zyra (her poke is CRAZY if you can combo the plants right @.@) Thresh will be before Morg simply because I'm in no rush to get her. I just know that Morg is a VERY good pick.

Adc: Oh yeah, Draven can get rich super fast. One time I was bot laning with Draven as Leona and he just shot off after the first kill I gave him. Near the end he was soloing baron no sweat.

Thanks for your advice Very Happy
    Raxistaicho
    Raxistaicho

Post by Raxistaicho Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:39 pm

I tried out Lucian last night and he is really fun. I might buy him.

I hear Swain is a really good AP top, any word about that?
    FrenchPopo
    FrenchPopo

Post by FrenchPopo Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:10 pm

I wouldn't say he's "really" good, but he is a viable top. It's very difficult to stop a late-game Swain.
    Raxistaicho
    Raxistaicho

Post by Raxistaicho Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:30 am

Laned as Irelia against a Fiora this morning that decided to push hard against me for god knows what reason. I just tower-farmed until I got a Warden's Mail, and then I killed Fiora 3 times in a row.

She called me a turret hugger. Lol?
    Raxistaicho
    Raxistaicho

Post by Raxistaicho Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:33 pm

Started playing Syndra last night Very Happy

and DAMN she's tricky XD

Fun, but keeping track of where to put her orbs requires a lot of thought and that's just in the laning phase :p

Definitely need more practice with her.
    Raxistaicho
    Raxistaicho

Post by Raxistaicho Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:25 pm

Three losses in a row today, all because our bot lane fed like a bunch of assholes in all three.

I'm not even sure if I'm having fun with League anymore when I'm doing normals, and I can imagine ranked will get worse.

Post by Guest Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:39 pm

You might be playing for the wrong reasons... I never play unless I have a buddy to chill with

Leegue of Legands - Page 15 Tarici10
    Raxistaicho
    Raxistaicho

Post by Raxistaicho Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:08 pm

You might be right XD

I should play with you guys more often.

Luckily I did finally win one, supping with Vayne as Nami. Their poor Lucian got shut down so hard that I was able to 1v1 him at one point ^^; both teams wouldn't let him forget it.
    Raxistaicho
    Raxistaicho

Post by Raxistaicho Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:04 pm

Just felt like coming on today to say that I absolutely love Elise's Rappel. It's seriously one of the best and most versatile skills in all of LoL. Today I chased down the enemy Lucian who was running from a team fight, only to get attacked by their Yi. I finished off Lucian and then Rappelled at the last second second, just in time for our Akali to come to the rescue and kill Yi for me.

Made it out with ~150 hp left :p

Post by Guest Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:27 pm

Post by Guest Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:48 pm

FrenchPopo
    FrenchPopo

Post by FrenchPopo Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:38 am

Raxistaicho
    Raxistaicho

Post by Raxistaicho Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:21 pm

*sigh* I hate it when my team throws.

Post by Guest Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:04 pm

NO QUARTER FOR THE WICKED

Post by Guest Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:44 pm

Post by Guest Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:41 pm

FrenchPopo
    FrenchPopo

Post by FrenchPopo Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:34 am

I remember watching that video way back when.. ah, the old Ashe passive icon.. It looks so much better now XD
    Raxistaicho
    Raxistaicho

Post by Raxistaicho Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:26 am

What was Caitlyn doing in the midlane @.@

Post by Guest Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:54 pm

Proof that wards win games

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:40 am