Unlimited

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Ippy
Raxistaicho
FrenchPopo
7 posters

Leegue of Legands

FrenchPopo
    FrenchPopo

Leegue of Legands - Page 19 Empty Re: Leegue of Legands

Post by FrenchPopo Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:28 am

Elit3Fla5h
    Elit3Fla5h

Post by Elit3Fla5h Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:35 am

Lol, Ash has Tryn over her face.
    Raxistaicho
    Raxistaicho

Post by Raxistaicho Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:54 am

^ UGH, this person doesn't know of Pokemon.

Dark type isn't for "dark" powers, it's dirty fighting. Akali should be dark type.

And Ahri should be Fairy/Fire or Fairy/Psychic.
    FrenchPopo
    FrenchPopo

Post by FrenchPopo Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:20 am

This was the most fun watching a stream in a long time. Wings is so fuckin' hilarious.

http://www.twitch.tv/wingsofdeath/c/5692573
    Nailo41
    Nailo41

Post by Nailo41 Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:27 pm

There's no way so a has smaller breasts then any other champion, not even gragas
    Raxistaicho
    Raxistaicho

Post by Raxistaicho Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:57 pm

Nailo41 wrote:
    There's no way so a has smaller breasts then any other champion, not even gragas

Miss Fortune's boobs are the size of her head :p

But otherwise I agree.

Uhh, how can they judge Sona's butt, though? She's always wearing a dress.
    Raxistaicho
    Raxistaicho

Post by Raxistaicho Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:12 pm

Fid the Redeemer.
    FrenchPopo
    FrenchPopo

Post by FrenchPopo Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:23 pm

That Akali build though XD
    FrenchPopo
    FrenchPopo

Post by FrenchPopo Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:09 pm

Zapkiller

Post by Zapkiller Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:36 pm

Raxistaicho
    Raxistaicho

Post by Raxistaicho Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:03 pm

Just had a game where a Vayne on my side began Level 1 W.

Is this what Elo Hell feels like?
    Raxistaicho
    Raxistaicho

Post by Raxistaicho Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:42 pm

I was making up a new champ (just for funsies). My concept is I wanted to make a true AP/AD hybrid, this is what I've got some far but I'm stumped on an ult:

She's a melee champ.

Passive: Her auto attacks apply on-spell effects and benefit from spell vamp, and her Q applies on-hit effects and benefit from lifesteal.

Q:
    Active: She throws a chunk of crystalized mana forward in a line, dealing magic damage to all enemies in the way. She can reactivate the skill for free, pulling the crystal back and doing the same damage again. The crystal automatically returns to her if she steps over it or moves too far away.

W:
    Passive: Her AP is increased by a small percent of her bonus AD, and her AD is increased by a small percent of her AP.
    Active: Her auto attacks deal bonus magic damage equal to a percent of her AP, and her Q deals bonus physical damage equal to a percent of her bonus AD for a brief while. Her passive effect is lost until the skill comes back off cooldown.

E:
    Active: She dashes to a target ally or mana crystal, becoming untargettable while doing so. (Applies some form of CC to enemies she passes through? Maybe slow?)

Now I can't decide on an ult :/ I think I'd like something centered around her mana crystal, maybe like Orianna's ult. What do you guys think?

Post by Guest Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:36 pm

FrenchPopo
    FrenchPopo

Post by FrenchPopo Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:04 pm

Post by Guest Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:31 pm

Ippy
    Ippy
    Admin

Post by Ippy Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:55 pm

Raxistaicho wrote:I was making up a new champ (just for funsies). My concept is I wanted to make a true AP/AD hybrid, this is what I've got some far but I'm stumped on an ult:

She's a melee champ.

Passive: Her auto attacks apply on-spell effects and benefit from spell vamp, and her Q applies on-hit effects and benefit from lifesteal.

Q:
    Active: She throws a chunk of crystallized mana forward in a line, dealing magic damage to all enemies in the way. She can reactivate the skill for free, pulling the crystal back and doing the same damage again. The crystal automatically returns to her if she steps over it or moves too far away.

W:
    Passive: Her AP is increased by a small percent of her bonus AD, and her AD is increased by a small percent of her AP.
    Active: Her auto attacks deal bonus magic damage equal to a percent of her AP, and her Q deals bonus physical damage equal to a percent of her bonus AD for a brief while. Her passive effect is lost until the skill comes back off cooldown.

E:
    Active: She dashes to a target ally or mana crystal, becoming untargettable while doing so. (Applies some form of CC to enemies she passes through? Maybe slow?)

Now I can't decide on an ult :/ I think I'd like something centered around her mana crystal, maybe like Orianna's ult. What do you guys think?

Those mechanics don't exactly look new to the league.  She basically seems a duelist with a harass 'q,' which is unique (I think), but overall perhaps not interesting enough to warrant a new champion?  I think the q is cool, but very akin to ori q+e.  Her 'e' reminds me of a lee sin hop, and she looks reliant on the q+e gap close (forgoing the bonus damage on q, which is fine if she hits like a truck).  A slow looks like the bane of her existence.  Rageblade/gunblade are useful to her, so armored/resistant opponents might also be the bane of her (as they are for all hybrid vamp setups).  Unless her ult really changes her presence on the map or her identity, she doesn't really seem all that exciting to me.  If she is going to have a "mana crystal," I think it'd be fitting for her to have mana scalings.

Ideas you can play with:

Passive: Her auto attacks apply on-spell effects and benefit from spell vamp, and her crystal applies on-hit effects (thus benefits from lifesteal).

Q:
    She throws a chunk of crystallized mana forward in a line, dealing magic damage to all enemies in the way. She can recast the skill for free (even before the crystal reaches the end of its range), pulling the crystal toward her a set distance doing the same damage again.  The crystal shatters once this ability comes off cooldown and is used again.  No range limit.

W (passive):
    Auto attacks deal bonus magic damage.  Crystal deals bonus physical damage.
    W (active):
    Auto attacks leech armor/mr (max armor stolen based on lifesteal, max mr based on spell vamp?).  Crystal movements leave crystalline spikes for a short while which weakly slow opponents.

E (crystal is out):
    Dashes towards her crystal (600?) units or to its location, whichever is closer, dealing physical damage to enemies passed through.  Her crystal dashes towards her a set distance, dealing magic damage to enemies passed through.
    E (crystal is off cd):
    Nothing?  Requires 'q' first to select the ability.

R?:
    Envelops self in crystalline armor, gaining a large shield.  Every Xth attack (includes crystal hits due to passive) deals bonus physical damage and leaves a circular field of slowing crystalline spikes.
    Raxistaicho
    Raxistaicho

Post by Raxistaicho Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:17 pm

^ Interesting ideas :O I'll think on them, thanks.

Awright, now with ranked resetting in 2 days I am ready. Since S4 ended I have practiced my champs (jungle especially) and worked to better my playing Very Happy

Tops: Irelia, Lissandra, Shyvana
    Mids: Ahri, Lissandra (gonna learn Diana and Orianna)
    Jungles: Vi, Elise (gonna learn Sejuani)
    Supps: Nami, Janna
    ADCs: Caitlyn, Jinx (gonna learn Sivir)

GO LEAGUE HAREM, GET ME TO GOLD!
    FrenchPopo
    FrenchPopo

Post by FrenchPopo Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:42 pm

This guy's animations are always so great. XD

Post by Guest Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:54 pm

LoL

Was just gonna link that.

I want a Foxy Grandpa Zilean Skin...
    Raxistaicho
    Raxistaicho

Post by Raxistaicho Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:07 pm

Another Fan-champ I created Very Happy

Tell me watcha think.

Athanasia - The Spell Chronicler

Champion Type

Mage/Support

Champion Concept

Athanasia is meant as a versatile mage who chains combinations of smaller spells rather than bursting targets down with a single strong spell, while increasing her damage without the need for items. Aside from just causing damage, her spells are meant to assist in zoning and weakening targets, allowing her allies to finish them.

Thematically, I wanted to make a play on the classic image of a master mage. Instead of a hunched whitebeard Athanasia is an eternally-young sorceress who tries to behave as if she's older than she looks. Instead of casting spells of awesome ruin she casts many small spells at once. Visually this would be represented multiple runes appearing near the sight of her spells, and in her magics themselves appearing more as interwoven layers of different spells working in concert.

Lore

There are many mages in Runeterra who achieved fame through great magical power or through developing potent spells, but nobody ever became famous by becoming a living magical library. Not until Athanasia.

The youngest of eight daughters born to an ancient and famous family of mages, Athanasia became something of a disappointment when she demonstrated little innate magical skill. Any other individual might have been stymied by their lack of inborn talent, but Athanasia's drive to succeed was merely bolstered by it. Where she lacked natural ability, she had ambition, and she decided at a young age that she would learn every spell that she could. She would replace quality for quantity.

However, the life of a single person is far too short to learn every spell known to man, so one of Athanasia's first undertakings was to find the means to give herself the time to accomplish her goal - no matter how long it should take. How she managed it is a secret she will never divulge, but Athanasia somehow cut herself off from time while still a little girl, giving her all the time she would ever need. How long she spent in tireless study is a secret to all, but what is known is that the fruits of her research has been chronicled in a single massive grimoire that seems to have a mind of its own, and follows Athanasia wherever she goes.

Athanasia's grimoire is a treasure to modern mages, but she comes and goes like the wind, and her movements are hard to track. She goes, always, to where there is the most for her to learn.

Appearance

Without the halberd and plate gloves and boots. Thank you to The Neverworld for finding this image!

Abilities

Passive: Eternal Learning

Once every 3 seconds, whenever Athanasia or an ally champion kills an enemy within 1200 units of her location, she gains 1 spellpage (2 for large monster, large minion or champion kills). The killed enemy must be visible to Athanasia.

Notes: The 1200 units is how far a champion can see in the fog of war, which means she has to observe the kill with her own allies. It's the enemy has to be within 1200 units of her. It doesn't matter where the ally making the kill is.

Note: After casting her basic spells, Athanasia "turns the page" of her spellbook, bestowing her a passive effect for a brief period afterward. While her passives are ready, she's enshrouded in an aura of fire, ice, or lightning. The passives of her skills rank up alongside her ultimate.

Q: Spells of Flame

Cost: 80/90/100/110/120 Mana
    Cooldown: 14/13/12/11/10 seconds
    Range: 800
    Active: After a 1 second delay, Athanasia unleashes a line of fire in a line ahead of her, dealing (80 / 120 / 160 / 180 / 240 + (.8 AP)) magic damage to all enemies inside and reducing their Magic Resistance by (.10 spellpages) for 3 seconds.
    Passive: For the next 1.5 seconds, Athanasia's next basic attack will deal an additional (20 / 30 / 40 / 50 + (+.10 AP)(.40 spellpages) magic damage.

W: Enchantments of Frost

Cost: 90 Mana
    Cooldown: 15/14/13/12/11 seconds
    Range: 900
    Active: After a 1 second delay, a chunk of ice drops from the sky and strikes the ground in a 250 radius circle, dealing (60/90/120/150/180 + (.6 AP)) magic damage and snaring them for (1 + (.01 spellpages)) seconds. If the victim was under any slowing effects, the previous slowing effect is refreshed once the snare ends.
    Passive: For the next 1.5 seconds, Athanasia's next spell will refund (6/10/14/18 + (.10 spellpages))% (max 50%) of its mana cost after completion.

(Note: As you can see, even with tiny page scaling this thing could snare for a RIDICULOUS length of time late game. If we take the suggest 150 at 20 minutes or 300 at 35, that leaves us potentially with a 3 or 5 second snare.)

E: Magics of Fulmination

Cost: 70/80/90/100/110 Mana
    Cooldown: 12 seconds
    Range: 900
    Active: Athanasia fires a bolt of lightning in a line, inflicting (70/100/130/160/190 + (.4 AP)) magic damage to the first enemy hit and slowing their movement speed by 30% for (1 + (.01 spellpages)) seconds. In addition, a small burst of lightning will erupt after 1 second at the spot where the bolt of lightning struck, dealing the initial damage again to any enemy standing with a 100 radius circle.
    Passive: Athanasia's movement speed is increased by (5/7/9/11 + (.05 spellpages))% (max 25%), decaying over 1.5 seconds.

R: Grand Arcanum

Cost: 100/120/140
    Cooldown: 90/75/60 seconds
    Range: 450
    Active Athanasia creates a great runic circle around herself for (9/12/15) seconds. Allies within the circle gain the effects of Athanasia's three passives, once every 4.5 seconds.

(Note: As Athanasia's allies do not have spellpages, her ultimate will apply scaling equal to half of hers for them)

Quotes

Selection:
    There's always more to learn!

Match Start:
    Ah, the thrill of a new discovery!
    Beat them first, then loot their nexus for spells.
    Don't worry, I've just the spell for this match.

Match Start with a character that is designated as a Mage being on the enemy team:
    I'll teach them a lesson in real magic.
    Bring me their spellbooks!

Match Start with a character that is designated as a Mage being on her team:
    Watch me and you might learn something.
    I'll show you proper magic.

Attacking:
    I hate using this magic.
    How uncivilized.
    These spells are only fit to destroy.
    You're uncouth!
    Out of my way!
    Face real magic!
    I'll show you how it's done!
    Begone!
    I won't die before I've filled my book!

Moving:
    I go where spells lead.
    Always more to learn!
    My allies need me.
    Magic goes with me.
    Keep up, book!
    Come on!
    Let's get moving.
    Hurry up, there's more to learn!

Taunt:
    You're a thousand years too young to challenge me!
    I've seen scarier.
    Now you've seen proper magic.

Taunting an enemy Ryze:
    I thought I told you that power isn't everything, Ryze.
    (Sigh) There's more to magic than raw power.
    You never did have any skill, dear.

Taunting an enemy Syndra:
    (Scoffs) All that power but no control to go with it.
    Real power will always elude people like you.
    Power unfocused is useless!

Taunting an enemy Ezreal:
    (laughs) Born with such talent but nothing to show for it.
    Back to your studies, boy!
    All that wasted talent is making me cry, boy.

Taunting an enemy Xerath:
    I'll put you back in your tomb!
    You're naught but a beast, Xerath.
    You've got nothing beyond your power.

Taunting an enemy Elise:
    That vile magic of yours should have never existed.
    I'm sure I've got a spell for stomping out bugs.

Taunting an enemy Lulu:
    Fairy's magic is dangerous, indeed.
    You've no magic that I care to learn, Lulu.

Joke: (Athanasia has her book open behind her, and she sits down carefully on it, saying the first part of her line. Afterward she falls over backward and pouts as she says the rest of her dialogue)
    There's a proper way to do - Owie! (Sniffles)
    Do not treat me like a child - I'm not one, I'm not, I'm not!
    (Laughs imperiously) I'm a proper lady in every - owww, somebody kiss it!

Casting Spells of Flame:
    Burn!
    Shred their defenses!

Casting Enchantments of Frost:
    Freeze!
    Freeze them where they stand!

Casting Magics of Fulmination:
    Zap!
    Slow down a minute!

Upon striking an enemy that designated as an assassin with her E or W
    (laughs) You're not the first to try to sneak up on me.
    Nice try, sneak.

Casting 3 different basic spells within 5 seconds of each other:
    A thousand spells cast just for you!
    Magic woven together as one!

Casting Grand Arcanum
    There is nothing I cannot do!
    This is the power of the Spell Chronicler!
    I'll unleash everything I've learned!

Post by Guest Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:28 pm

Ippy
    Ippy
    Admin

Post by Ippy Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:11 pm

Athanasia - The Spell Chronicler:

Goodness she is vocal.  Will I hear "zap" everytime I fire E?

If you wanted composite spells, would a magicka-type mechanic be appropriate in league?  As in you hit fire-fire-ice to launch some spell?

If enemies can't just walk out of her E without a dash or slow resistance, its base damage is probably a little too insane.  As is the range of all her abilities (or maybe I don't get range), unless she hurts for mana.

By 20 minutes 240 minions travel down one lane (I think).  The 3 second clause (max in 20 minutes: 400 pages) encourages the spacing out of minion kills, which is odd and painful mechanically (especially for the adc Ana may be supporting, one that likely has magic damage on part of Ana's q), but I suppose provides a way to fight the infinite scaling by shoving against Athanasia's lane.  On the note of infinite scaling, I think that snare will/can wind up lasting way longer than you think it will.  Since cooldown is her thing for her ult, keeping 1-2 people perma rooted is too much at any point in the game.  Just remove the spell page scaling for the root.

I also think its weird that her ult uses her allies AP rather than her own.  All in all I feel the champ is just too weird, and requires a lot of mechanical attention from both the player and allies: kill minions each 3 seconds, use her abilities every 4.5 seconds in tandem with the ult (but using the snare gives out a relatively useless boon, so only ult that situationally), allies gotta auto-attack within 1.5 seconds of team-wide fire boon, and her snare can refresh slows (double wither, ouch).

Also, maybe her ults a bit weak? In an optimal damage scenario, 4 allies trigger fire every time for 4(50 * 3 + .1 * 3 * teammate AP + .4 *.5 * 3)= 600+1.2 allied AP+.6 Spell pages damage over 13.5 seconds (everyone auto attacks on the dot)? Triggering a speed boost once reduces the damage by a third, and the damage already assumes you're melee friends are doing their part. But perhaps the strength in her kit accounts for the lackluster ult (a teamwide 25% speed boost for 1.5 seconds is also meh, even if you have the option to trigger it 3 times in set intervals).

Last edited by Ippy on Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
    FrenchPopo
    FrenchPopo

Post by FrenchPopo Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:17 pm

Ippy wrote:Athanasia - The Spell Chronicler:

If you wanted composite spells, would a magicka-type mechanic be appropriate in league? As in you hit fire-fire-ice to launch some spell?

http://dota2.gamepedia.com/Invoker
    Zapkiller

Post by Zapkiller Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:58 pm

Goodness she is vocal.  Will I hear "zap" everytime I fire E?
    nah, you only hear me a few times.
    Raxistaicho
    Raxistaicho

Post by Raxistaicho Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:17 pm

Ippy wrote:If enemies can't just walk out of her E without a dash or slow resistance, its base damage is probably a little too insane.  As is the range of all her abilities (or maybe I don't get range), unless she hurts for mana.

Actually 100 range in League is tiny, especially because for non-aa's range actually counts only into the center of your hitbox in most cases instead of the edge. The point for the second burst is small enough that being able to move at all should get you out of the danger radius.

The actual idea is a combo off the ice spell Smile Hit them with the ice snare and then the thunder spell. I tried to find ways to combo her basics together.

Opening with the fire spell is obvious, it shreds mpen and increases the damage her second and third spells would do, but it also takes a full second to start and could be hard to land.

Opening with her thunder spell slows the enemy, making it easier to land her fire or ice spell.

Her ice spell snares the enemy, making it easy to land the full effect of her fire spell or thunder spell.

Just remove the spell page scaling for the root.

Somebody on the official forum actually crunched the numbers on how many pages she should get in X forums, I'll post that in a bit.

Honestly her ult disappointed me but I couldn't think of anything else XD

FrenchPopo wrote:

If you wanted composite spells, would a magicka-type mechanic be appropriate in league? As in you hit fire-fire-ice to launch some spell?

http://dota2.gamepedia.com/Invoker

Oh my god that's such an awesome character @.@

But no that's not what I had in mind.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:12 pm