Unlimited

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Accomplishment IC

FrenchPopo
    FrenchPopo

Accomplishment IC - Page 2 Empty Re: Accomplishment IC

Post by FrenchPopo Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:58 am

"Huh.. this doesn't look like Narnia at all! Who knew evil teletubbies would be on the other side of that door.." I look around in confusion, and slight horror until I spot Steve and Wagner.

"Oh hai dar, what's going on guys? You trying to find Narnia as well?"

Post by Guest Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:50 am

"Ahhh!!... Its Graydon!!!.... Quick! Len us you powers Niggatubbies! Were gonna need every thing for this Boss Fight!"

I Raise my Might Axe To the sky then lower pointing it Menacingly at Gray...

I Glare into his very soul..

Suddenly i Smile and Sheath my Axe.

"Just Kiddin man... Sup Gray? By chance have you seen my shoes?"
    FrenchPopo
    FrenchPopo

Post by FrenchPopo Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:29 am

"Nuh uh, I haven't.. I bet one of them Sand-Nigga-tubbies has it!"

"Give Steve back his shoes you freaks!" As I start to pump a clip into one of them with my ... French... Assault Rifle.

OOC: XD
    Ippy
    Ippy
    Admin

Post by Ippy Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:50 am

Round Post
    Ian wades in between Graydon and the niggatubbies, coming up at the point where the hall turns. The niggatubbies seemed unconcerned, and all begin growling at Graydon. A second passes, then battle explodes. The niggatubbies all rear back and pelvic thrust towards Graydon, beams of black and white static erupting from their TV bellies and hurling towards Graydon like a care bear stare. He drops and rolls, avoiding all but two hits (190dmg). When Graydon pulls out of the roll, his finger pulls the trigger rapidly as he moves from target to target. Two barrages hit two niggatubbies each (560dmg), and they fade into the air, defeated.

Steve is entertained.
    -------
    I continue thrusting madly, I'll kill this fucker, without Ethan's help. I get 'em right through the skull (123d), and the wounded caterpie disappears into non-existance. I spin and swing at the other, but it was a poor attempt. It easily brings its body below the attack and launches at Ethan. "God! I'm the one killing you!" Ethan takes another hit to the chest (22dmg). The golden sun of miracle shines above Ethan's head as he tries to fire point blank, but it then blinks out and Ethan is rewarded with another two failures. Why can't he learn? Logically he was attempting the impossible.

Last edited by Ippy on Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Elit3Fla5h
    Elit3Fla5h

Post by Elit3Fla5h Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:59 am

438/550
    "Fuck this shit!" I yell as I brush off the attack.
    I toss my gun slightly in the air and and begin to use it like a club.
    I swing angerly at the thing in front of me.
    LokiLeader
    LokiLeader

Post by LokiLeader Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:24 pm

I turn back at the sound of rapid machine gun fire. "Huh. You're actually wasting time with these things?" I string an arrow, turn and shoot at one of the niggatubbies. "I guess I'll help then."

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:10 pm

I don my mighty Ax while adopting a rigid Rocker's pose. I then throw myself down sitting cross legged and provide a wonderful guitar accompaniment to the battle.
    Ippy
    Ippy
    Admin

Post by Ippy Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:50 pm

Round Post
    Graydon steels himself for the next attack (full-guard) that is sure to be directed towards him. Steve begins to play guitar, entertaining those that entertained him. Wagner stops moving and fires once (half-guard) at his target. His shot hits, inflicting 103 damage. The wounded niggatubbie staggers back, grasping its wound. Pained, it fires two beams at Graydon. They both miss.
    --------
    I just rage, I have to do everything my self. Stab stab. Stab stab. Just die you stupid caterpie. I manage a hit. And, oh dear lord! Ethan manages one too! As I pierce it (123d) Ethan hits it in the back of the head (49d). Ethan prepares for the retailiation (half-guard), but the thing finally gets smart and goes for me. Pow! Ah, hurt, I wasn't ready. Pow! Again, hurt (48d).

Blaize HP 327/375
    LokiLeader
    LokiLeader

Post by LokiLeader Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:16 pm

I wait a second staring at the niggatubby, anger filling my eyes. "YOU SHOULD BE DEAD!" I yell. I sling and shoot another arrow pointed right between his cuddly nigga eyes. "HAXORS!"
    Elit3Fla5h
    Elit3Fla5h

Post by Elit3Fla5h Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:56 pm

I have a poker face on now as I look and see that my attack did little to nothing. I lower my gun from attack poition and look at the monsters. I then turn on my heels and walk around the corner away from battle without a word.
    FrenchPopo
    FrenchPopo

Post by FrenchPopo Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:25 pm

610/800 HP

I also fire at the remaining niggatubbie. "I knew no good ever would come from that show.."

[Wagner had walked past me and the tubbies, so he would be on my (right); The tubbie is directly in front of me, from a general stand-point after dodging]

Post by Guest Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:32 pm

I Quickly Stand up and activate Grand Finale!

Ippy
    Ippy
    Admin

Post by Ippy Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:31 am

Round Post
    Graydon's barrage of bullets flies through the body of the last remaining niggatubbie (280d), and the creature fades away. Wagner prepares his next arrow, but sees that his target is gone. Steve attempts to use an ability, but realizes he only has one and he actually has to attack to use it.

Ian and Graydon receive 60 exp.
    Graydon receives 12 Moneys and Steve’s left shoe.
    Ian receives 18 Moneys.
    -------
    IC: “Mother…” Ethan is just walking away. Friggin Ethan. He’s so awesome. A Caterpie flew in front of my vision and slammed into the wall. “Nice…” I had been distracted and it still missed. I stabbed it while it recovered (123d). It pulled out of the impalement, leaving caterpie parts everywhere. It looked like a fly could kill it, so I swung again. It dodged. “Son of a bitch I’ll get you yet!”

HP 327/375
    Actions: 2x Attack Caterpie

OOC: Ethan reaches the corner, where he can see the hall turn at another 90 degree angle to his left. Before him is an unassuming door, painted red and made of singularly toned wood. In the middle of the hall, a much more impressive set of double doors can be seen, made of what appears to be silver.

Accomplishment IC - Page 2 Post13
    Elit3Fla5h
    Elit3Fla5h

Post by Elit3Fla5h Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:19 pm

Ignoring the sound of battle behind me I walk up to the red door next to me and kick it open.
    FrenchPopo
    FrenchPopo

Post by FrenchPopo Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:03 pm

"Well Steve, I got one of your shoes back. Here ya go." Handing Steve his shoe. "Hey! My pockets are heavier!"
    Elit3Fla5h
    Elit3Fla5h

Post by Elit3Fla5h Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:37 pm

The room is extremely white save for a lone gray statue of a lion. In its mouth there is a golden AK-47 and a belt full of different types of ammo. Incendiary, hollow points, armor piercing, emp, stickies, darts, and explosive rounds.
    "Hell Yea."
    I walk up to the statue and reach my hand out only to get a nasty shock from the ground. I quickly pull my hand having and look down to find a lepercaun.
    "If you want my golden weapon you must retrieve for me a silver cloak high in the mountains of midgardBe careful for it is graded by a..."
    Annoyed by his speech I proceed to kick the green midgets teeth in and empty my coup into his face. He makes a gurgling sound because of my crappy gun. I then curb stomp his face into the ground and grape the golden weapon. It let's of a bright golden shine followed by a call of duty level up sound.
    I smirk as I put the the belt on and walk out the door with a troll face.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content