Accomplishment IC

Ippy
    Admin

Accomplishment IC

Post by Ippy on Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:00 pm

“Anyone need anything?” I asked.
    “Nope,” replies a voice from the darkness.
    “Alright, well I’m going to bed,” I inform the darkness of information they were already aware of. “Don’t be afraid to wake me up if you need anything.” I wheel around and head to my room. The clock reads 4:48. Ridiculous, I’ll have half a day tomorrow. It takes me a bit to find my ladder but when I do its seconds before I hit the sack. And I hit it hard.

I walk in a dominantly white hallway within my own little dream world. The floor is tiled, checkerboard white and red. The walls trimmed in gold. I question if these colors are real, few dreams are supposed to have them, right? Even the caterpie in front of me is hella vivid. And large, it wasn’t like the ones on TV or in the GameBoy. This thing was up to my knee, and thick. A bit unsettling, but whatever. Let see where this dream goes.

The caterpie launches at me. “Whoa!” I flip out. I’m out of the way by the time the thing gets to me but screw it all. Another dream where I got to be hunted? A short spear appeared in my hand. More like it. I skewer the caterpie and it bleeds, like it damn well should. The blood trickles down my spear unto my hand. Its… warm. I’m assaulted by a horrible smell. This, is all too real.

“Hi.” Ethan is beside me. “By the way this is real.” Ethan points to everything around us.
    “What?”
    “It’s real.”
    “I don’t get it.”
    “This is actually happening.”
    “How do you know?”
    “Because I’m not God anymore.” I’m not convinced. He acts like dream him should. But the blood, it’s starting to make me uneasy. I back away from the dead caterpie. Knowing it isn’t entirely real, whatever Ethan says, keeps me from going berserk.
    I notice the M1 Garand at Ethan’s hip. Peculiar. “Well, let’s see this through.”

Little to my knowledge, Steve and Wagner are somewhere else in this very building.

OOC:: I take no action, but rather wait to follow Ethan.

Round Post
    The yellow target is a player group. The left one is Steve and Wagner, whilst the right is Ethan and myself. You are all minutely aware that you are not in command of this dream, but you do realize it as a dream. Ethan is especially sensitive to the rest of our presences in the dream. From here on out, white ‘G’s signify a treasure chest. Dark areas are areas that are suggested at. Specifically, there are doors at Z5 and G7 assumedly leading to a room (the dark area). I'll try to improve picture quality in the future.

Elit3Fla5h

Re: Accomplishment IC

Post by Elit3Fla5h on Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:36 pm

I look around the room and let out an annoyed groan.
    "By the way where the hell are we?"
    I look at the thing next to us and go to it. (Z7)

Post by LokiLeader on Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:11 pm

I wake up starring at the ceiling of some well designed building. "What the..." I mutter as I sit up. I look around infront of me at the dazzling decor. "I don't know anyone this rich." I look down at my body and see that i'm wearing my dress clothes and my glasses are laying in my lap. I put them on and stand up. Suddenly a bow appears in my hand and a quiver on the floor. "Scheisse. Ist das ein traum." I pick up the quiver and look behind me and I see Steve.

Post by Rock'emSock'emRabbi on Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:07 pm

"Hey... These aren't my shoes! ehhh...The shoes are a bit worn too... other people foot germs... meh.. nasty.. oh!.. Hey Wagner... Lovley suit there... Any idea where my shoes are?"

(as i ask i examine my Surroundings)

Post by LokiLeader on Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:51 pm

"No. I can't say i do." I say quizzically. I walk over to Steve and observe him. "this is the most life like version of you in one of my dreams yet. How odd." I poke him in the belly. "So life like indeed."

Post by Elit3Fla5h on Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:58 pm

I look at Blaze who is just standing there staring into space even though he was here only a few seconds ago. I walk up to him and poke him in the side.

Post by Ippy on Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:06 pm

"Wha-ah!" I shrink back from Ethan. "Hey! Alright! I'll follow." We walk to the large chest I didn't notice earlier. It looks like something straight out of Zelda. "I'll do the honors." I grab the lid, and it swings open easily without any application of a key. I peer in.

"What the deuce?" There is nothing there. Empty. Yet, I feel heavier. I reach in my pocket and pull out moneys which had not been there before. Well, what I pulled out was a slip of paper with the word 'moneys' on it and a number beneath. Was this currency in this world?

OOC:: I open the chest. I'll move up if Ethan does.

Round Post
    Upon opening such treasure chests, items will be placed in your inventory and your moneys will automatically increase if applicable. Unfortuately, I have to go turn an assignment in right now, so I won't be adding this until later.

LokiLeader

Post by LokiLeader on Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:53 pm

"Hmmm. Anywho I shoukd get going, my dreams are always so vivid and obviously my psychie
    wants me to be doing something." I begin to walk off down the hall when i notic a door just up ahead and to the left of me. "Hmmmmmm"

OOC: I Move up to square 7,F and open the door to the other room if possible.

Post by Elit3Fla5h on Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:06 pm

"Thats it?" I look at the piece of paper. "What kind of cheap currancy is this? The I kick the chest and look down at the end of the hall at the lone door.
    "Well, I guess we are heading that way."
    I walk down the hall and open the door.

Post by Elit3Fla5h on Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:07 pm

I stand there waiting for Blaze for what seems like 5 days. I finally walk up to him and just sort of drag him across the floor to the door.

Post by Ippy on Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:30 pm

Ian walks to the door and opens it. The room is pure grey, no tiles and no trim. If one were shut in the inside, it would be difficult to even find the exit as the backside of the door has no handle nor any detail. The room, however, does feature a wonderful looking treasure chest in the center.
    ------
    Ethan grabs me and starts to drag me. “What are you, hey!” I wiggle, and he lets go.
    “Well come on! You’re just standing there!”
    “I was working on it,” I sneer back. I take the lead, aiming myself right at the door in front of us. As I get closer, I can tell the hallway bends 90 degrees. Ethan grabs me again. “Hey! I’m walking-“
    “Yeah! Right into caterpies! Are you blind?”
    “What?” I take a second glance at where I was walking. Yep, two caterpies. How didn’t I see them before? “Right, hammer-time.”

OOC::

Actions: I front Ethan and attack the closest. If Ethan is engaged before I can front him, I’ll band with him at attack whatever engaged him. If I am engaged when I try either, I’ll attack the closest.

Round Post
    @Elite/Ippy: Blaize is ahead, to the right of Ethan. The caterpies are in similar formation, with the closer one being across from Ethan.

Elit3Fla5h

Post by Elit3Fla5h on Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:40 pm

"Caterpies, really?"
    I click the safty off of my gun and attack the closest one.

Post by LokiLeader on Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:52 pm

I call out to Steve "Hey come here and hold this door open while i go inside and if something happens i don't think you should come into the room."

Post by Rock'emSock'emRabbi on Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:38 pm

"Well considering the way i'm dressed.. i'm pretty sure you should be holding to the door for me!.."

*I walk over and hold the door*

Post by Elit3Fla5h on Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:23 am

Apperantly my gun jams because no bullets seem to be flying, it's a good thing those green bastards are nice enough to wait as I unjam my gun and try to fire at them again in a very impatient manner.

Post by Ippy on Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:54 am

Ian walks to the door and opens it. The room is pure grey, no tiles and no trim. If one were shut in the inside, it would be difficult to even find the exit as the backside of the door has no handle nor any detail. The room, however, does feature a wonderful looking treasure chest in the center.
    -----
    Round Post
    The closest caterpie bounds forward the instant Ethan unjammed his rifle. It launches towards his chest, but he evades the headbutt. He then attempts a counter-attack at close range with his rifle. He misses twice.

The second caterpie rears back its head and rapidly spews web from its mouth. Ethan and Blaize have been entangled by its string shot (-50% initiative 1RouND). Blaize shuffles past, still entangled, to Ethan's side. "Gross!" He then shoves his spear after the caterpie, barely striking it for 123dmg.

Elit3Fla5h

Post by Elit3Fla5h on Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:03 am

"You little stupid 1st evolution bastard!"
    I then try to jam my gun into its' big stupid eye.

Post by LokiLeader on Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:36 pm

I begin whistling the Mario theme as i walk into the room with an arrow strung but not pulled back. I head toward the chest in the center, with the intent to kick it open. (Im good with my feet... like monkey)

Post by Ippy on Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:49 pm

Round Post
    Ian's foot easily flings the chest lid agape. It appears empty, so he leans forward to examine the bottom. The empty stretches straight to the base, but Ian feels his pockets swell. Behind him, Steve experiences something similar.
    -----
    Ethan struggles with his foe. The quick creature slams into him twice for 44dmg, avoiding his clumsy attacks. The other caterpie takes its kin's lead, and leaps for Ethan, who forfeits a chance to attack to dodge. Meanwhile, Blaize makes for two more attempts on the previously stricken caterpie. He lands one, doubling the damage.

"Ethan!" yells Blaize admist his lunges. "Go somewhere where you can use your gun!"

OOC: BTW, I expect you all to keep track of your own HP. Post this with your status at the end of your post. Additionally, also clarify the actions you mean to take. So Ethan should have something like:
    506/550
    Actions: 2x Attack -> Wounded guy. If I kill him attack the other.

I have class right now so unfortunately I'll have to post the chest contents when I get back at liek 9:30.
    Elit3Fla5h

Post by Elit3Fla5h on Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:04 pm

506/550
    The thing hits me in the side after I miss.
    I stagger a bit from the impact and almost trip over myself.
    I hear Blaze yell for me to me to move to a better spot.
    "Fuck that." I say in response,
    I then attempt to jump at the nearest Caterpie and put it in a headlock.

Post by LokiLeader on Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:48 pm

I attempt to pick up the chest, believing that a giant box may come in handy to store things in then after moving a foot or 2 i drop it. "fuck that we'll get it later maybe" I stroll out of the room and down the hall.

Post by Rock'emSock'emRabbi on Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:22 pm

"hmm.. seems my pockets got a bit excited there.. Oh, Wait up Wagner"

I dash to catch up with Him

Post by Ippy on Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:59 pm

Ian and Steve trek through the white hall at a relaxed pace. They are interupted as Graydon appears before them, a bit confused as he establishes his surroundings, which just so happens to be three tiny black teletubbies with malicious grins and glowing red eyes.
    ------
    A caterpie rams its green little head into Ethan (22dmg). Ehtan switches his attention from the one I've wounded and jumps on the caterpie that rammed him. AKA, he's ignoring the fact he has a gun. "Oh fuck you!" He always finds another way, this time spiting me by attempting to lock up the healthy caterpie. It barely escapes his clutches, but it does escape. Ethan prepares for the next onslaught, raising a half-guard. The wounded caterpie gathers itself and launches at him. He takes another hit (18dmg), and I rush in to try to take take the wounded one out, but I can't past its writhing speed.

LokiLeader

Post by LokiLeader on Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:30 pm

*Sigh* "God my dreams are stupid, they usually make more sense than this though." I continue to walk, ignoring the bears and continuing down the hall.

Post by Elit3Fla5h on Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:42 pm

460/550
    In anger I grab my gun and unload everything in my gun in the nearest monster.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:25 am