The Judgement of Reclaimation

    Share
    avatar
    LokiLeader

    Posts : 431
    Join date : 2011-08-15
    Location : Hanford, CA

    Re: The Judgement of Reclaimation

    Post by LokiLeader on Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:05 pm

    the creature fumbled over itself trying to tackle Monzul, who simply kept cutting its hands away and backstepping, preventing it from getting a foot hold. Marlene jumps onto the back of the creature and unloaded 8 rounds from her shotgun into all of its disfigured limbs. It's body collapsesand its blood, thick and black, oozes across the floor, steaming.


    _________________
    avatar
    Elit3Fla5h

    Posts : 1450
    Join date : 2011-08-12

    Re: The Judgement of Reclaimation

    Post by Elit3Fla5h on Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:32 pm

    I look at the disgusting thing on the ground.
    You can't even pull a trigger yourself.
    The voice in my head berates me, and I can offer no rebuttle. Squadmate or not I shouldn't have hesitated.
    Ha, useless.
    I shake my head and reload the spent rounds.
    I look at Will and thank him.


    _________________
    avatar
    Rock'emSock'emRabbi

    Posts : 2130
    Join date : 2011-08-12

    Re: The Judgement of Reclaimation

    Post by Rock'emSock'emRabbi on Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:49 pm

    i walk up to the blob and remove my blade from its corpse. I fling off the blood on my sword, making a lovely display of Demon blood art on the wall net to me, and sheath my weapon.

    "I never forget a face, but in your case I'll make an exception.."


    _________________
    avatar
    LokiLeader

    Posts : 431
    Join date : 2011-08-15
    Location : Hanford, CA

    Re: The Judgement of Reclaimation

    Post by LokiLeader on Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:12 am

    the intercom spread throughout the city bursts with static and noise. "To any members of the counter attack forces scheduled to leave tomorrow, if you can hear me, this is general Maro. The city is quickly being surrounded by demons. Though they are strong in number local defense forces will be able to handle them until the assistance from other cities arrives. We need all member to route to the submersible bay and move onto their designated submarines. the subs will be leaving in 10 minutes to escape through the only hole left in the demons lines. Get a move on it people!"


    _________________
    avatar
    Rock'emSock'emRabbi

    Posts : 2130
    Join date : 2011-08-12

    Re: The Judgement of Reclaimation

    Post by Rock'emSock'emRabbi on Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:14 pm

    I collect myself, brush myself off, and head towards the docking bay without a second word.


    _________________
    avatar
    Elit3Fla5h

    Posts : 1450
    Join date : 2011-08-12

    Re: The Judgement of Reclaimation

    Post by Elit3Fla5h on Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:43 am

    Marlene
    My guns clicks as I pop the chamber back into place while looking at the intercom.
    I look back at my sqad to see the lame joke cracking samurai had already taken off.
    I look at Marlene and nod before chasing after the samuari.


    _________________
    avatar
    Ippy
    Admin

    Posts : 958
    Join date : 2011-08-12

    Re: The Judgement of Reclaimation

    Post by Ippy on Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:28 pm

    Willacy packed it in and followed orders. Not a moment passed before he stood before a submarine along with his squad.
    avatar
    LokiLeader

    Posts : 431
    Join date : 2011-08-15
    Location : Hanford, CA

    Re: The Judgement of Reclaimation

    Post by LokiLeader on Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:38 pm

    The docking bay was filled with military personel running about and loading things into the back of the large nuclear sub sized transports. Marlene began joggin with her gear over to a foot locker where she pulled out an assault rifle, a combat vest, and 4 frag grenades. "Grab any extra gear from the supply depot before we get on that sub. I don't think we'll be getting resupplied on the field with this going on." Marlene picked up a large hardcase back pack and hooked it up to her minigun. She grabbed her helmet and slid it on, letting the mask attach to the suit she wore.

    She clambered through the doorway into one of the ejector subs attached to the main submersible. "Yuji..." she sighed as she let her head relax against the seat, waiting for her squad and the call that meant she would never see this city again.


    _________________
    avatar
    Rock'emSock'emRabbi

    Posts : 2130
    Join date : 2011-08-12

    Re: The Judgement of Reclaimation

    Post by Rock'emSock'emRabbi on Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:14 pm

    I walk by the weapons closet on my way to the sub.
    Ohh a grenade... mine..
    I stuff the frag grenade in my pack. I walk over and enter the sub ready for departure.
    "So how you holding up?"


    _________________
    avatar
    Elit3Fla5h

    Posts : 1450
    Join date : 2011-08-12

    Re: The Judgement of Reclaimation

    Post by Elit3Fla5h on Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:38 pm

    I look at all the equipment and realize that in my haste, I did not grab my contacts or my combat suit. Still in my normal military uniform I find an ammo case and quickly refresh my supply, grabbing a combat knife and strapping it to the back of my belt I climb into the heavy atmosphere of the sub.


    _________________
    avatar
    Ippy
    Admin

    Posts : 958
    Join date : 2011-08-12

    Re: The Judgement of Reclaimation

    Post by Ippy on Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:08 pm

    Willacy hears the advice and immediately internalizes its importance. Who knows when they'll have another chance? As he nears the depot however he realizes he hasn't a clue as to what to grab. Rather than waste time, he grabs a sealed bag and storms back to the submarine.

    "So how you holding up?" asks the man with the big sword (<-- lolz)
    Willacy regards the man's face with confusion. "You use the word 'you,' yet..." Willacy is perplexed as the swordsman looks ahead, directing his words at no one in paticular.
    avatar
    LokiLeader

    Posts : 431
    Join date : 2011-08-15
    Location : Hanford, CA

    Re: The Judgement of Reclaimation

    Post by LokiLeader on Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:44 am

    (He was talking to Marlene who was already in the sub.)

    "Do you have to ask?" Marlene responded. "the only family I've known for the past 10 years was just ripped apart, then absorbed by the enemy, then ripped apart by our bullets. All in all it's been a shitty day. Now please don't talk to me until we get to where we're goin." Marlene sets her head back against the seat again. your not sure if she's taking this chance to sleep or not. suddenly the light over the door begins to flash and the hatch closes itself and you hear a strong suction sound (giggity) as the door seals.

    Feel a strong tug as the ship hits the water to submerge and soon the angle of the vessel tells you that you're diving rather fast for a sub of this size. In the room there are 2 hatches, one to the outside, the other to the interior of the big ship. There are computer panels on one side and driving systems next to them with a large window stretched out in front of them. (if you guys dont want to do anything in this time then just PM me with that)


    _________________
    avatar
    Rock'emSock'emRabbi

    Posts : 2130
    Join date : 2011-08-12

    Re: The Judgement of Reclaimation

    Post by Rock'emSock'emRabbi on Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:10 pm

    "This whole experience has reminded me of a story the monks used to tell the young."

    "Once, at our very Temple, there was a bell that no one could ring. One day, a boy came and asked the head monk if he could try. So the boy went up into the tower and ran straight into the bell, face-first. The bell tolled loud and clear. The shocked monk gave him the job. But one day, he ran straight toward the bell with his face and missed and fell off the tower and died. Everyone in the Temple quickly swarmed to the sight. One of the Monks then spoke before the assembled masses. "Does anybody know this boy's name?" The head Monk then replied "I do not know him, but his face rings a bell.""


    _________________
    avatar
    Elit3Fla5h

    Posts : 1450
    Join date : 2011-08-12

    Re: The Judgement of Reclaimation

    Post by Elit3Fla5h on Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:11 pm

    I sit there with wearing an awkward smile at the Samurai's attempt to lighten the mood.
    We just lost a squad member and maybe even our home, I appreciate his attempt but I really don’t think jokes would be appropriate right now. I look out the window and see flashes in the water from torpedo and gun fire.
    I hope they make it.
    I let out another sigh and then open my eyes in surprise realizing that I never got the samurai’s name.
    “Um, this may be a bit late but I am Clara, nice to meet you.”


    _________________
    avatar
    Rock'emSock'emRabbi

    Posts : 2130
    Join date : 2011-08-12

    Re: The Judgement of Reclaimation

    Post by Rock'emSock'emRabbi on Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:20 pm

    "Monzul Oratashi of the Kamagaran... Likewise"


    _________________
    avatar
    Ippy
    Admin

    Posts : 958
    Join date : 2011-08-12

    Re: The Judgement of Reclaimation

    Post by Ippy on Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:45 pm

    OOC:: Herp Derp Blae.

    IC: Willacy hangs back to his own seat, feeling foolish from before. Its not until Monzul makes a clever joke that Willacy regains the ability to speak. "Kamagaran?" Willacy asks. "Would that be an archaic Eastern dynasty, perhaps schooled in some philosophy of the sword?"
    avatar
    LokiLeader

    Posts : 431
    Join date : 2011-08-15
    Location : Hanford, CA

    Re: The Judgement of Reclaimation

    Post by LokiLeader on Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:02 pm

    suddenly the hatch to the interior of the ship opens and a blonded light bearded man pokes his head in. "Is this my cabin? This isn't my cabin." he walks away leaving the door open. Marlene sighs and gets up to close the door, but before she does the man slides into the sub knocking her back into her seat. "Wait..." He says as he stands in the smaller sub. "This IS my cabin!" the man sits down next to Marlene and looks at her. His hand extends to shake hers. "Sorry about that, I'm Narut." Marlene simply stares at him through her mask, making her expressions unknown.
    "Why are you here?"


    _________________
    avatar
    Boxpopper

    Posts : 94
    Join date : 2011-08-15

    Re: The Judgement of Reclaimation

    Post by Boxpopper on Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:45 pm

    Narut retracts his hand and brings it up to a salute, shifting his booted feet together and lifting up his shoulders. The whole thing appears half a satirical impression of a soldier's mannerisms... and half just the thing he felt he was supposed to do.

    "Let me rephrase that. I am Dr. Narut Kapur, your designated medical officer and research specialist." He smiles dashingly, trying to ignore how uncomfortable the faceless stranger makes him.
    avatar
    Elit3Fla5h

    Posts : 1450
    Join date : 2011-08-12

    Re: The Judgement of Reclaimation

    Post by Elit3Fla5h on Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:04 pm

    I blink a few times in surprise to this man.
    "Ummm, when did you become our new squad member?" I ask timidly.


    _________________
    avatar
    Rock'emSock'emRabbi

    Posts : 2130
    Join date : 2011-08-12

    Re: The Judgement of Reclaimation

    Post by Rock'emSock'emRabbi on Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:23 pm

    "Good to have you Narut!" as i thrust my hand forward.


    _________________
    avatar
    Boxpopper

    Posts : 94
    Join date : 2011-08-15

    Re: The Judgement of Reclaimation

    Post by Boxpopper on Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:10 am

    Unable to really process all of the requests thrust at him, Narut simply waves to all.

    "As I said, I am your medical officer. I will serve any medical needs that will arise on our missions. And as for when I was assigned to your squad..." he turns to the timid looking female with the gigantic revolvers. "I got my notice probably at the same time all of you did. I was.... well I was lost. I wasn't used to the underwater city."
    avatar
    LokiLeader

    Posts : 431
    Join date : 2011-08-15
    Location : Hanford, CA

    Re: The Judgement of Reclaimation

    Post by LokiLeader on Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:39 am

    Marlene looks away from Narut and rests her head on her hand. the submersible rumbles slighlty as the city is now far off and all you can see is an occasional flash. "We should be at the other city in about 14 hours. We should relax." Marlene pulls out a small deck of cards. "Here. Entertain yourselves." Marlene then slumps over and curls in an attempt to sleep within the cramped space.

    Your submersible travels for about 10 hours. Most of you have gotten to know eachother at a descent level but you've also fallen asleep as the time you've been awake has been over 30 hours. Marlene is the first of you to wake and she looks outside the window at the ocean floor. You are near the great barrier reif. Suddenly there is a hrad jerk and your mini submersible deattaches and begins to drift slowly towards the ocean floor. Marlene stands up and wiggles her way to the control panel, knowing that she has to pilot the sub for the next 4 hours.


    _________________
    avatar
    Boxpopper

    Posts : 94
    Join date : 2011-08-15

    Re: The Judgement of Reclaimation

    Post by Boxpopper on Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:51 am

    Narut suddenly looks over Marlene's shoulder, his eyes wide in excitement at one of the cockpit's computers.

    "Is that a Cyberdon Contrig 3500 VTC?? I thought those were all discontinued!!"
    avatar
    Elit3Fla5h

    Posts : 1450
    Join date : 2011-08-12

    Re: The Judgement of Reclaimation

    Post by Elit3Fla5h on Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:51 am

    I wake up at the jolt and rub my eyes under my glasses.
    I take a quick glance around the small sub to see everyone but Marlene and Narut still asleep.
    I put my head back down against the cold wall, all I can think about now in the quiet sub is of our mission.
    I look at the deck of cards and sigh.
    "I wish I had tablet."


    _________________
    avatar
    LokiLeader

    Posts : 431
    Join date : 2011-08-15
    Location : Hanford, CA

    Re: The Judgement of Reclaimation

    Post by LokiLeader on Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:34 am

    "I have no idea what computer this is. All I know is that it does its job." suddenly all of the lights in the sub flicker off and the engines stop humming. "Or maybe they don't..." The sub begins to sink rapidly toward the dark bottom of the rief. "Ok techy. see if you can't figure out what the hell just happened. i'm going to make sure every one gets woken up." Marlene lets Narut take control of teh diving sub and then moves over to Clara. "Hey." she whispers as she nudges Clara. "You gotta help me wake everyone up because the sub is sinking."


    _________________

    Sponsored content

    Re: The Judgement of Reclaimation

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:33 pm