Unlimited

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

The Judgement of Reclaimation

LokiLeader
    LokiLeader

The Judgement of Reclaimation Empty The Judgement of Reclaimation

Post by LokiLeader Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:28 pm

The Year is 2031. The Earth as we knew it has collapsed. A plague shifted across the world in the year 2019 infecting billions. It was brought on by the constant warring, leaving the dead to rot away in the streets of large cities. The casualty of the infected was over 95%. Within months three fifths of the planet had been extinguished with no cure to the plauge in sight, however, that didn't seem to matter. Not long after those horrid events the plauge stopped spreading without any reason. Things had finally started to look up. Scientist had started construction on teleportation devices to move trade goods and supplies quickly between cities Then the news showed us otherwise.
    The Judgement of Reclaimation QUA
    The Judgement of Reclaimation 59339672de902489The Judgement of Reclaimation The_Demon_by_Cloister

They came out of nowhere, slaughtering people in the millions, pushing us back and forcing us to be on the run. Our militaries had already been nearly crippled from the third world war and with nowhere else to turn, most people looked at private investors and companies. With their facotries and the new free labour resource they found they put the daemons at bay for long enough to see the completion of the new supercities. 16 in all. Well defended, made out of old mining depots, military installations and socialization experiments. For awhile it seemed like perfect utopia, people living just to help eachother, almost no violence, but we all knew it couldnt last. More and more portals opened and daemons flooded from them. they began to change, depending on their environment, or their will. We saw them emerge, the giants. They took on the aspects of ancient gods and monsters with many of the smaller daemons following suit. It wasn"t long before they became organized kingdoms, terramorphing the landscape. In 2022 the first city fell to the organized forces of these monsters and the whole remaining human population hid from their sights the best they could. Since then, about 1 city every year has been captured or destroyed by those monsters. Now only 9 cities remain, all located in some of the most inhospitable or dangerous areas on the planet. The World United government has decided that if the remaining 197,000,000 people are to live out their lives, that they should do it in the name of war. Almost all cities are now using all available factories to create weapons and munitions to finally take a strike against the foe. Your squad and the 1999 other squad like it are genetically enhanced test tube humans grown rapidly by the untied governments scientific corp. You are the first offense, specially trained to kill and hunt daemons. You are tasked alongside of your cloned bretheren to strike strategically against the leaders of the daemonic horde. If you succeed it may give the world a chance to take back all they have lost.

Draco's Edge SubAquatic city

Your squad is waiting in an extremely large gathering hall room with over 100 other squads. You are mostly making small chat with people trained in the same field as you. Suddenly the screen on the far end of the room lights up with a green display. Onit is a map of the old world and a long list of deployment information. You read off your deployment assignment and notice that i tasks you to head over to one of the smaller briefing rooms and you do so. While there you meet up with 2 other squads. In the center of the room is an extremely large man with a cigar in his mouth.

"So your the squad they sent me huh." the man was at least 7 feet tall and his shoulders and jaw were very squared. His eyes were grey and full of dislike for their enemy."Well... i want you to discuss amongst eachother as to what assignment you might want to be goin on tomorrow. You have three choices all inside this folder with what little intel we could gather. Now choose yur mission adn get out of my face." The folder on the table states three mission choices for the squads in the room.

Mission 1: Brazilian Basin Hive City
    "The city or Rio DeJaneiro has been turned into a hive and its demonic inhabitants seem to be taking on the aspects of insects. They also have a large collection of dead bodies that they are reanimating in mutated forms. We believe strongly that this is an attempt to build an army to assault the Grande River City in Argentina and you need to destroy the hives ability to reanimate the dead. you will be given several tactical nukes to dispath the Hive."

Mission 2: The Oslo Citadel
    "The city of Oslo has been melted and reformed into an extremely large citadel with the lead daemon being one that calls himself Loki, he may well be the ancient god himself since he is just as crazy as the mythology states. He seems to prefer the company of humans as it is. His citadel is filled with our kind and many seem to cult followers of the daemon or slaves. Kill Loki and free any people, but do not return them to any city as they may be corrupted."

Mission 3: Astrates Eternus Subaquatic city
    "The city has gone black, all communications are down and we don't know for certain what has happened. Your mission will be to reestablish communications within the city and purge the demons that are most likely the cause of what has happened. If it is a horde as we predict assassinate their lord and then save any survivors if possible."

"Once yur done choosing ladies I want you to spend the rest of the day living life and getting to know eachother, afterall tomorrows most likely the day you gonna die."
    Elit3Fla5h
    Elit3Fla5h

The Judgement of Reclaimation Empty Re: The Judgement of Reclaimation

Post by Elit3Fla5h Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:08 pm

I sit there quietly and re-read over the missions as the squads begin to discuss the missions amongst themselves.
    If Loki is anything like the Loki I have read about then I would hate to take that mission.

I shift my gaze to the hive mission.
    Re-reanimating bodies?
    I stiffly look away with a nervous smile.

Clearing out a city and rescuing survivors… I hope we get that mission.

Post by Guest Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:30 pm

I stare into space as i ponder my options.

The Loki of legend is a coward, i would gain no honor by slaying such an unworthy beast.

It is important to protect what little we have left in the world. Assaulting the hive might just save an entire city.

I'dd rather we go to The un-responsive city first. They may be in need of help and we might just be able to get the town back up and running?
    Elit3Fla5h
    Elit3Fla5h

Post by Elit3Fla5h Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:27 pm

I turn to look at the members of my squad to fine that they have done little conversing.
    I see Will, a nice man that I had met during pakour and hand to hand training.
    I smile glad to be on his team.

I turn my head to another man dressed as what looks like a... Samuri?
    He seems to be looking into space with a serious expression.

I do not see anyone else I recognise on my squad, none seem to be talking though.
    LokiLeader
    LokiLeader

Post by LokiLeader Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:15 pm

"Unless one of you speaks up in the next 2 seconds Im goin to assign yur missions. Understand?" The oversized man took an extremely deep puff of his cigar, burning out about half of it.
    Ippy
    Ippy
    Admin

Post by Ippy Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:21 pm

Willacy reviewed the mission files with a flat gaze. Had those files been people, they likely would have been disconcerted, unable to shake off the feeling that they were being judged as if it were their Last Judgment. They would be wrong though, Willacy had already made up his mind. For some reason, the stare lingered, perhaps avoiding the eyes of those around him.

Willacy placed his hand on the files before him and pushed it forward to whence it came. His gaze did not shift from where the folder had been. “Astrates Eternus,” he said blatantly. Likely, the Hive was of most importance, but that was a job Willacy could leave to other squadrons rather than risk infection. Demons could spread disease and curses in any number of ways, and Willacy did not trust mankind’s current ability to protect itself from such attacks on life. As for this Loki guy, Willacy did not want to have to end up killing people, not in this day and age.
    Elit3Fla5h
    Elit3Fla5h

Post by Elit3Fla5h Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:17 pm

I jump at the sudden sound of the large mans voice behind me and turn around quickly.
    If I don't want the others missions I need to say somthing!
    I quickly try to muster some courage when Will walks up and picks the Astrates Eternus misson leaving me with my mouth open about to say somthing.
    I quickly close it and sink back into the squads.

Post by Guest Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:20 pm

"i Second his request" (homework first then i'll elaborate.)
    LokiLeader
    LokiLeader

Post by LokiLeader Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:57 pm

"Done. Go relax for bit at the games lounge or the gym." A huge puff of smoke escaped his lips as he said this. "And if i hear any of you are late for the shippin tomorrow..." He leaned in closed that his face was almost directly in front of Clara's. He released another big puff of smoke into her face. "Ima kill yuh."
    Elit3Fla5h
    Elit3Fla5h

Post by Elit3Fla5h Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:58 pm

As he closed in on my I held my breath so the smoke did not bother me as much as this man.
    As he straightens up I quickly salute and say
    "y, yes sir!" Before quickly leaving.
    Once outside I let out a sigh.
    "He never did like me much did he?"
    I begin to think about tomarrow and start to become nervous.
    How am I supposed to relax!?
    Ippy
    Ippy
    Admin

Post by Ippy Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:21 pm

Willacy couldn't quite abide by hard-ass officer routine. It was hardly effective with today's soldiers, predesigned to handle the stress, the tension. He followed his female squadmate out the briefing room, and heard ever so slightly her utterance.

"Now why do you say that? We aren't in the habit of being a no-show are we?" he inquired of the woman.
    Elit3Fla5h
    Elit3Fla5h

Post by Elit3Fla5h Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:23 pm

I look up in surprise noticing that Willl had followed me out."
    "W, well I sort of... overslept a few times... and got lost a few others in the beginning..." My voice trails off as I look down before quickly snapping my head up.
    "Don't worry though! I will definantly be there tomarow! I declare with clenched fists.
    Ippy
    Ippy
    Admin

Post by Ippy Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:58 pm

OCC:: AH! "...few other TIMES." And use spell check at the very least.

The girl returned to reality just before she got lost in memory. Willacy had met his share of ranters, type that waited for you to finish talking so they could unleash their speech. This girl was not one.

"Now why would I worry? Your life's on the line, remember? Only thing that could worry me is if I could count on you. How about it? You save me and I'll save you."

Post by Guest Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:08 pm

The Rest of my squad leaves without saying much or conversing with each other, fearing death maybe? I don't know...

Hmmm... stiff bunch.. Ah! At least thoes two are talking! Got nothing better to do.

The Samurai Meanders over and haphazardly leans on both the talkative ones.

"Hows it going guys?"
    Elit3Fla5h
    Elit3Fla5h

Post by Elit3Fla5h Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:21 pm

Before I could respond to Will I jump at the sudden and unexpected touch followed by the Samuri mans face.
    I just stare at him for no words come to my mind.
    Ippy
    Ippy
    Admin

Post by Ippy Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:26 pm

"We were just discussing how we'd save each other, want in?" Willacy leaned in on the girl. "I hope he says yes," Willacy spoke in mock privacy. "He can probably actually swing that thing around. I'm not sure, but I'd bet on it."

Post by Guest Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:33 pm

"Aye! But This ain't the only thing i can Swing Around! Let me tell you. And besides! How could anyone say no to the protecting such a beautiful young lass. In an instant i would lay down my life for a maiden of such class and beauty such as i see before me. So why are you here anyways? a girl with a face as pretty as yours shouldn't be fighting for the sake of humanity?... Dont get me wrong, i get the principle But! There Are just soo many better uses for it!"
    Elit3Fla5h
    Elit3Fla5h

Post by Elit3Fla5h Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:14 pm

I look at the samuri and blink a few times in disbelief before pointing at myself.
    A, are you talking about me?

Post by Guest Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:30 pm

"Ahh No!! of coarse Not! im not talking to you!... im taking to the other women in this room... I'm sure the lovely Commissionaire would Love to know what else i swing around!"
    LokiLeader
    LokiLeader

Post by LokiLeader Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:17 am

"Enough chatter you three." came a friendly voice from down the hall. It was Yuji, followed closely by his sister Marlene. He rested his hand on the samurai's shoulder. "Let's hit the bar tonight. I'm buyin!" He leaned in close to whisper into the samurai's ear. "And between you and me I think that there are plenty of women at the bar that would love to 'see us off', if you know what i mean"
    "Shut up you dillusional pervert!" Melene yelled at her brother followed by a loud slapping sound.
    "OWW! JESUS WOMAN WHAT THE HELL! I WAS ONLY JOKING"
    "Like hell you were. We're going to the pub and you are NOT picking up women, understood? god knows what kinds of deseases wriddle their way into those bar wenches."
    "Yeah yeah" He turns to the group, "so you want in?"
    Elit3Fla5h
    Elit3Fla5h

Post by Elit3Fla5h Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:12 am

At the sight of Yuji and Marlene I slip out of the arm of the Samuri and turn to Yuji.
    "Sorry but I will have to pass."
    I turn to leave.
    LokiLeader
    LokiLeader

Post by LokiLeader Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:59 am

Yuji frowns. "What? Seriously? You're no fun"

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:56 pm

"Aww.. But Why Not little Girl?, You'dd make a wondrous center piece for our drunken joyous revelry!.
    Elit3Fla5h
    Elit3Fla5h

Post by Elit3Fla5h Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:58 pm

I look at the samuri again before quickly leaving to my room.

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:01 pm

"Fine! See Yeah later Babe!... You up for a drink big guy?"
    as i turn towards the hairless giant.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 9:15 am