The Judgement of Reclaimation

    Share
    avatar
    Ippy
    Admin

    Posts : 959
    Join date : 2011-08-12

    Re: The Judgement of Reclaimation

    Post by Ippy on Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:07 pm

    Willacy frowned internally. Apparently, nobody was up for the deal of saving one anothers' skins. He had expected an automatic yes, but now he was convinced he was really gonna have to watch his own hide in the upcoming missions.

    "I don't think she's the party type," Will gave his thoughts to the squad. Evaluating her pace, Willacy believed her to be running away from an uncomfortable situation. And rather than have one of his mates separate from the squad... "Hey, mind if I join you? My name's Willacy Katcher, I believe I forgot to mention it before." Willacy would, to the best of his ability, try to give her a link to the group. He then turned to the exotically dressed man. "I'll join if the answer's no." He said it quietly enough so that he believed the girl couldn't hear.
    avatar
    Rock'emSock'emRabbi

    Posts : 2139
    Join date : 2011-08-12

    Re: The Judgement of Reclaimation

    Post by Rock'emSock'emRabbi on Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:20 pm

    "Oh, ok, Sure thing Bud! But what ever you do make sure to live it up tonight k?!.. you heard the cheerful guy; Humanity might not exist Next week.."

    I adopt a serious demeanor for a moment there but then instantly snap out of it and relax.


    _________________
    avatar
    LokiLeader

    Posts : 431
    Join date : 2011-08-15
    Location : Hanford, CA

    Re: The Judgement of Reclaimation

    Post by LokiLeader on Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:42 pm

    The room smelled like smoke and sweat. The air was stuffy and uncomfortable, filled with the loud beat of heavy music. The beat is so strong you can feel it shake your very blood. Marlene ignores the group and walks straight over to the bar, ordering a Ivysaur/Charmeleon mix. Yuji makes his way to the dance floor with a huge grin on his face as he starts dancing with a girl.


    _________________
    avatar
    Elit3Fla5h

    Posts : 1455
    Join date : 2011-08-12

    Re: The Judgement of Reclaimation

    Post by Elit3Fla5h on Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:12 pm

    I stop and turn as Will walks up and introduces himself.
    He doesn't remember me, guess I can't blame him.
    "I'm Clara Tristud." I say with a slight smile.
    "You can come if you like but I am just going to go read in the observation dome; I'm sure you would just be bored."


    _________________
    avatar
    Ippy
    Admin

    Posts : 959
    Join date : 2011-08-12

    Re: The Judgement of Reclaimation

    Post by Ippy on Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:51 am

    "Read?" Willacy had to confrim his ear's ability. He couldn't believe people still read for pleasure. Nowadays everything everyone did seemed to be geared for survival. "Umm, heh." Willacy's hand went to the back of his head, rubbing the bare skin it found there. "So ugh, can I stalk you? I would like it if you, well if you let me watch you read your book like a stalker that would be nice."

    Willacy recalled the cheerful monk's advice. He would live it up, in his own way. He imagined watching this girl read in peace would be its own type of nirvana. "I mean, I won't if you don't want me to," he continued. "I would understand, that's just weird. But I mean, I do want to." Willacy was astounded by himself: he was normally smoother with girls but this was just awkward. Was it because he wasn't hitting on her? Maybe if he had hit on her first this would have be easier.
    avatar
    Elit3Fla5h

    Posts : 1455
    Join date : 2011-08-12

    Re: The Judgement of Reclaimation

    Post by Elit3Fla5h on Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:28 pm

    "Huh?"
    Needless to say I was taken aback at his unexpected answer.
    "Ummmmm."
    My face became red from the combinations of his choice of words and the fact that he would be staring at me, just staring at me while I do somthing that I had always done alone.
    "S, sure! I, I don't mind!" I manage to stutter out. " I just need to go to my roo..."
    Before I could finish my sentance a very faint grown of steel could be heard in the quiet hallway followed by a more prominent trembling under our feet.


    _________________
    avatar
    Rock'emSock'emRabbi

    Posts : 2139
    Join date : 2011-08-12

    Re: The Judgement of Reclaimation

    Post by Rock'emSock'emRabbi on Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:55 pm

    I sit at the bars and start an absolutely rousing drunken conversation with a wasted broad sitting next to me.


    _________________
    avatar
    Ippy
    Admin

    Posts : 959
    Join date : 2011-08-12

    Re: The Judgement of Reclaimation

    Post by Ippy on Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:39 pm

    "What?" Willacy felt his feet sink and shift at the complex's movements. "Should we be concerned?" Willacy knew that he should concerned, he just didn't want to be. Draco's Edge was too well mantained to not be concerned. So much for nirvana.

    "Gah, probably. Let's hit the maintance shafts," he said to Clara. "Maybe we'll find someone who can tell us something." Willacy started to head off but something struck him. "Or should we go meet up with our squad?"
    avatar
    LokiLeader

    Posts : 431
    Join date : 2011-08-15
    Location : Hanford, CA

    Re: The Judgement of Reclaimation

    Post by LokiLeader on Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:30 pm

    Yuji now had a girl on his arm and he was escorting her off the dance floor. Marlene wasn't paying any attention to her brother. "So samurai, why are dressed like that?" Marlene intervined, pushing the drunk woman that Monzul was hitting on to the ground. She layed down laughing histerically. Yuji suddenly stopped in his tracks. He could feel the entire complex shaking, before he thought it was just the beat, but now he knew something was wrong. He set the girl down and ran toward Marlene.
    "SHIT!" someone yelled as a large eye was now peering through the floor glass panels. It only took a half second before half the room had their weapons drawn and trained on the eye. The ceiling broke with a loud cracking sound as a large demon dropped into the center of the dance floor. People were being washed away by the torrents of water that were flooding in through the hole.

    "Everyone out!" Yelled Marlene as she unloaded 5 rounds from her custom pistol. The bullets landed perfectly within 2 inches of eachother and now the demon had a new hole in its head. Yuji was already focused on evacuating everyone from the room before it completely flooded.
    "YUJI!" Marlene had saw it through the glass but it was already too late. A large snake like demon smashed through the glass, clamping its jaws around Yuji and 2 other girls. "NO!!!!" Marleen unlaoded every bullet she had into the raging surge of water pouring in through the hole before she and every remaining person in the room were washied out into the hallway and the room was closed by the compartments emergency system.


    _________________
    avatar
    Elit3Fla5h

    Posts : 1455
    Join date : 2011-08-12

    Re: The Judgement of Reclaimation

    Post by Elit3Fla5h on Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:51 pm

    "I am sure the higher ups are dealing with the rumble!" I say a bit flustered as the shaking grows stronger. "I think we should meet up with the rest of our squad before we do anything else!"
    Suddenly the emergency alarms go off followed emergency instructions.

    "W, we're under attack?!?" I say more to convince myself than to tell Will.


    _________________
    avatar
    Rock'emSock'emRabbi

    Posts : 2139
    Join date : 2011-08-12

    Re: The Judgement of Reclaimation

    Post by Rock'emSock'emRabbi on Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:47 pm

    I lay face up in the soaked hallway
    "What a Buzz Kill... Bummer..."
    I get up attempting not to slip on the wet floor.
    "So was anyone else caught with there pants down in there?.."
    I Guess i should take my stuff with me from now on...
    The rumbling continues...
    "Anyone care to escort me to my room? There's not much i can do with a dinky knife?"


    _________________
    avatar
    Ippy
    Admin

    Posts : 959
    Join date : 2011-08-12

    Re: The Judgement of Reclaimation

    Post by Ippy on Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:30 pm

    "That would be the case," said Willacy, confirming Clara's shock. "C'mon, lets get to the others." Willacy pulled on Clara's arm a bit, egging her forward. "I wonder how this fares for our mission." Willacy spoke his thoughts out-loud. Though his head was obviously elsewhere, Willacy's hands had already loosened Lassiena's holdings.
    avatar
    Elit3Fla5h

    Posts : 1455
    Join date : 2011-08-12

    Re: The Judgement of Reclaimation

    Post by Elit3Fla5h on Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:52 pm

    Will sudden pull at my arm made me realise the seriousness of the situation.
    "Wait!" I said as I abruptly stopped running. "I need to get my weapons!"
    I quickly turn and run in the opposite direction to my room.
    "Go on ahead, I will catch up!" I yell over my shoulder.


    _________________
    avatar
    LokiLeader

    Posts : 431
    Join date : 2011-08-15
    Location : Hanford, CA

    Re: The Judgement of Reclaimation

    Post by LokiLeader on Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:47 pm

    "Everyone that isnt a militiaman to the security vaults. NOW!" About half the crowd ran down the left corridor in panicked mess as Marlene picked herself off the floor. "My room is next to yours," she said, "I'll go there with you to get my weapons as well." She turned around "Yuji I-" She paused and turned back to face Monzul "We need to find out squadmates." she said quietly "then we should head over to the garrison building."


    _________________
    avatar
    Ippy
    Admin

    Posts : 959
    Join date : 2011-08-12

    Re: The Judgement of Reclaimation

    Post by Ippy on Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:41 pm

    Willacy stopped in his tracks. More seperation was not what they needed. "I'll go there with you." Willacy realized Clara would be the type of girl that didn't want to make a big deal out of herself, or cause others to act on her behalf. "No buts." And thus soon his steps were soon in time with hers, racing off to where she kept her personal arsenal.
    avatar
    Elit3Fla5h

    Posts : 1455
    Join date : 2011-08-12

    Re: The Judgement of Reclaimation

    Post by Elit3Fla5h on Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:28 pm

    I run through the hallways with will at my back stumbling a few times from strong jolts in the ground.
    As we run we see Daemons breaking through walls and windows, closing flood gates, and running people.

    I clench my teeth at the sight as nerves begin to take me at these sights.
    I shake my head to clear it and keep running until we reach to living quarters.

    "Here!" I say as the door slides open.
    I quickly run to my closet and grab my gun holsters and bandolier.


    _________________
    avatar
    LokiLeader

    Posts : 431
    Join date : 2011-08-15
    Location : Hanford, CA

    Re: The Judgement of Reclaimation

    Post by LokiLeader on Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:45 am

    Marlene and Monzul had reached their desitination, both grabbing their weapons from their rooms. Marlene came out of her room with a shotgun slung over ehr back and a minigun held in her arms. "We need to get to central command to figure out what we have to do next." She started down the hall then stopped and starred at a large drooping figure crawled around the corner. It looked like a blob of skin with faces sticking out of it. Amongst those faces was Yuji's, his face twisted to be part of the mass as it screamed out in pain. Marlene starred at it, horrified, as it crawled closer.

    Outside of her room, Clara could hear something running down the halls and it was covering the distance to her room fast.


    _________________
    avatar
    Ippy
    Admin

    Posts : 959
    Join date : 2011-08-12

    Re: The Judgement of Reclaimation

    Post by Ippy on Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:17 pm

    Willacy activated his scanner. The thing was already in range, approaching fast and obviously not human. Escape didn't look likely, but then Willacy realized something. They were under attack. The attackers needed to be made dead. Willacy took the right side of the door, and Clara moved to angle on the left wall in sync. The second the thing burst through Willacy's ears rang as what he believed to be its head got blasted from either side by very powerful guns.
    avatar
    Elit3Fla5h

    Posts : 1455
    Join date : 2011-08-12

    Re: The Judgement of Reclaimation

    Post by Elit3Fla5h on Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:48 pm

    I cover my screaming ear while looking at the dead thing on the floor, never before have I fired these weapons in such a closed space. I shake my head the ringing starts to fade and look at Will.
    “I think we should go look for the others.” Will nods and we exit the room.
    Once outside I see the back of Marlene, just sort of standing there. “M, Marlene? What are you…” I gasp as I notice the thing in front of her.


    _________________
    avatar
    Rock'emSock'emRabbi

    Posts : 2139
    Join date : 2011-08-12

    Re: The Judgement of Reclaimation

    Post by Rock'emSock'emRabbi on Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:42 pm

    That doesn't sound good..
    I run up and stick my head out of my room to see the Third most foulest thing of my life. As it lets out a second a horrifying Shrek without a moment thought i rush the beast. As i begin my charge i unfortunately misjudge the size of the hallway. A Shriek of metal on metal almost drowns out the horrid noise coming from the creature as i charge and my unsheathed blade grazes the wall.

    I rush past Marlene screaming a witty:
    "I don't know where you got your face from, but i hope you have the receipt."
    And slice for the kill


    Last edited by Rock'emSock'emRabbi on Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:30 am; edited 1 time in total


    _________________
    avatar
    LokiLeader

    Posts : 431
    Join date : 2011-08-15
    Location : Hanford, CA

    Re: The Judgement of Reclaimation

    Post by LokiLeader on Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:36 pm

    Your blade finds purchase and slices through the beast with incredible ease, but as the blade exits the top of the beast you see the horrifying inards of it. bodies crammed together in a sac of moving flesh. As your blade swings down for a second blow the mangled arms of the creature whip out at you grabbing ahold of your armor.


    _________________
    avatar
    Rock'emSock'emRabbi

    Posts : 2139
    Join date : 2011-08-12

    Re: The Judgement of Reclaimation

    Post by Rock'emSock'emRabbi on Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:53 pm

    As im grabbed i attempt to rear back and launch my sword at the blobish creature's center. as soon as my sward leaves my hands i grab for both my knives and go after It's grip.


    _________________
    avatar
    Elit3Fla5h

    Posts : 1455
    Join date : 2011-08-12

    Re: The Judgement of Reclaimation

    Post by Elit3Fla5h on Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:25 am

    The samurais' lame line doesnt reach me, I am just frozen in horror of the thing and it gets even worse when he cuts it open.
    I... I... How do they expect me to fight things like that?!?
    I bite my lip to the point that blood begins to ooze and I force my arm up, pointing one of my guns at the moster.
    Even with my teamates in the way I can easily hit the thing at this distance but... no matter how hard I try I can't bring myself to pull the trigger, not with Yujis' deformed face looking this way.


    Last edited by Elit3Fla5h on Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:20 am; edited 1 time in total


    _________________
    avatar
    LokiLeader

    Posts : 431
    Join date : 2011-08-15
    Location : Hanford, CA

    Re: The Judgement of Reclaimation

    Post by LokiLeader on Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:26 am

    Marlene suddenly bursts forward, dropping her minigun and slinging her shotgun from over her shoulder. As she approaches the tangled samurai she crashes against the floor and slides to the beast, shooting 4 rounds so fast that it almost seems like 1 extended shot. All of the arms that held on to the samurai became a slurried mess of flesh that resembled nothing.


    _________________
    avatar
    Ippy
    Admin

    Posts : 959
    Join date : 2011-08-12

    Re: The Judgement of Reclaimation

    Post by Ippy on Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:32 am

    Willacy bound forward, unloading his payload into the abomination. "The hell!..." Willacy bounced back as quickly as he had gone forth, dodging an absent-minded attack from his foe, now enraged by various shotgun damage. "Is demons!?" Willacy didn't quite voice his question right, but it was good enough for him considering his attention was well divided.

    His scattered attentions caught the inactive Clara behind him. Willacy questioned her commission as a soldier, and was now grateful they didn't promise to save each others skins. He had a feeling that would've been greatly one-sided. Rather than reload, Willacy appeared at Clara's side and took ahold of her raised gun-hand. His finger wrapped around hers and squeezed before she could react-- after all she was taken by shock. The bullet left the barrel and connected with the demon where Clara had been aiming. Yuji's face was squarely obliterated.

    Sponsored content

    Re: The Judgement of Reclaimation

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:06 am