Unlimited

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GURPS

Elit3Fla5h
    Elit3Fla5h

GURPS Empty GURPS

Post by Elit3Fla5h Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:48 pm

Hello everyone! Here I will be posting campaign info for the Gurps (generic universal role playing system) campaign I will be running. Here is a quick intro of the bigger picture of what is happening.

The year is 2060 and the current human population has skyrocketed to 11 billion thanks to breakthroughs in medicine and interstellar flight giving access to new worlds with abundant resources. Energy problems are all but gone on earth thanks to the construction of several space elevators that capture large amounts of solar energy.

As of now humanity has colonized two earth like planets orbiting around Alpha Centauri named Horizon and Sybin.
    Travel time between the Sol system and Alpha Centauri is around 6 months, this time can be shortened relatively to the amount of energy used but the cost increases exponentially where as the time decreases linearly.

Mars is currently being terraformed by a private corporation.

Tech Level explanation from the book.

Spoiler:

Cool. Now for rules stuff.

Your characters must to be human. No intelligent aliens have been discovered (or at least made known to the public).
    Tech Level 9
    Character points: 250
    No magic
    Psychic powers are fine and can be natural or genetic engineered.
    PM me your characters. If I don't like the advantages for disadvantages you have I will tell you to change them.
    If you have any questions feel free to ask, I know character creation can be confusing.

Last edited by Elit3Fla5h on Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:34 am; edited 2 times in total
    Elit3Fla5h
    Elit3Fla5h

GURPS Empty Re: GURPS

Reserved
    Elit3Fla5h
    Elit3Fla5h

Reserved
    Elit3Fla5h
    Elit3Fla5h

Post by Elit3Fla5h Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:22 pm

Move this one to the archive as well please.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:16 pm