Unlimited

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

D&D Planar Trecks

Elit3Fla5h
    Elit3Fla5h

D&D  Planar Trecks - Page 3 Empty Re: D&D Planar Trecks

Post by Elit3Fla5h Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:49 pm

The elemantals are treated like we would treat bears.
    Chances are you won't see them if you stay near civilization or common paths.

It is illigal to go to to any plane other than earth and water. And even those are only allowed during official trips.

So it is possible to go to other planes... just very difficult because people are killed on the spot in the Astral plane if they do not have permission to be there.
    Elit3Fla5h
    Elit3Fla5h

Post by Elit3Fla5h Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:57 pm

The Astral and Shadow Planes are also closed off like the Material Plane.

On a side note, do you mind if I set this campaign really far into the future of yours Rabbi?
    Ippy
    Ippy
    Admin

Post by Ippy Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:12 pm

How are you doing starting equipment?
    Elit3Fla5h
    Elit3Fla5h

Post by Elit3Fla5h Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:14 pm

You roll for your money and buy the equipment.
    Elit3Fla5h
    Elit3Fla5h

Post by Elit3Fla5h Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:36 pm

So does anybody have level adjustments I need to worry about?
    Elit3Fla5h
    Elit3Fla5h

Post by Elit3Fla5h Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:41 pm

The way things are going I reccomend at least one person have knowladge of planes.
    I just looked at the manual of planes and have decided on my own cosmology so don't take the standard one as true.
    Ippy
    Ippy
    Admin

Post by Ippy Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:17 pm

Mah skills:
    Know (Planes, Local, Nature, Arcana)
    Sense Motive, Spot, Listen
    Concentrate, Profession (Sailor)
    Elit3Fla5h
    Elit3Fla5h

Post by Elit3Fla5h Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:29 pm

What is your characters background to know all that stuff?

Post by Guest Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:23 am

Mah Skills:

use psionic devise
    Tumble
    Swim
    spellcraft
    Appraise
    ride
    Knowledge(Fine Wines)
    Profession(Basket Weaving)
    Elit3Fla5h
    Elit3Fla5h

Post by Elit3Fla5h Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:07 am

Chapter Two: Failures and Hope

“Another failure, what a shame.”
    The man looks down at the corpse in the chair with a bored expression and sighs before waving his hand at the shriveled body.
    “Dispose of it.”
    The man takes a few steps back as a large Orc walks up and unstraps the corpse.
    “Yes Master.” The creature lifts the body with ease and quickly leaves the room leaving the man alone in a room of empty chairs. He just stands there motionless looking over the empty seats and lets out long and exaggerated sigh.
    “Failure… every … single …TIME!!!!”
    He shouts the last words and the bolted chairs in his sight rip from the ground into the wall as if fleeing from the man’s rage. They burry themselves in the stone wall with a loud crack and then moan as their metal begins to bend under the pressure.
    “Master we found one!” A Gnome runs into the room paying no intention to the dislodged seats and waving what appears to be a large file.
    The man’s stern gaze quickly lessens along with the rest of his body back into its previous state as he looks away from the crushed seats to the excited Gnome. He says nothing and mealy takes the file from his small hands and begins to read over it. He flips through the file in less than a minute and closes his eyes with a “hmmmmm” They stand in silence for a little while save of the soft shuffling from the impatience Gnome. Eventually he opens his eyes and throws the file at the him.
    “I have work to do, clean this place up before I get back.”
    “Of course master!” The Gomes exclaims happily before running out of the room calling for the Orc.
    The man looks over the room one more time and lets out another sigh.
    “This better be a good one or I’ll blow that Gnomes head off.”
    And with that the man disappears from the plane.
    Elit3Fla5h
    Elit3Fla5h

Post by Elit3Fla5h Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:46 am

Chapter Three: The Monk?

“Please, have merc... Arrrgh!” The monk screams in pain as he is cut from head to naval by a large claw.
    “Pathetic.” The man looks at his bloody hand then back at the cut open Monk.
    “Weren’t you all supposed to be good at fighting?” The man kicks the dead monk off the stairs to main monastery and onto the ground below to join the corpses of his peers.
    “Your slaughter ends here!” Yells another monk from the top of the stairs.
    The man quickly looks up to see a very large… well “cloud” of shuriken flying at him. No time to react the man takes the full force of the flying metal. The blades cut and bite into his flesh deep, piercing almost every inch of body from to toe in tiny star shaped shuriken.
    “Ma… master did it!” One of the younger monks yells as he bursts from the sanctuary door and joins his side.
    The man reaches up to his mouth and pulls out a star that had pierced his tongue and spits out a little blood. “Not exactly.” He then reaches up and pulls out the blades that had pierced his eyes to get a better look at his attacker.
    The man sees an old man dressed in a black robe with white hair tied back away from his face. At his side is a young monk dressed in white and wearing a very surprised face.
    “I believe these are yours?” The man says.
    The old mans’ eyes grow wide and kicks the young boy off the stairs as the bladed stars leap from the mans’ body and impale their owner. The old man hits the ground with a thud and blood begins to quickly flow from his many wounds
    “humph.”
    The man continues up the stairs and into the open doors of the sanctuary. He is met by several other monks and clerics with weapons at the ready. Nothing particularly out of the ordinary save for the muscular red man wielding no weapon.
    “Found you.” The man smiles and with a single thought his “opponents” drop limp to the ground ending the last resistance of the monastery.

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:16 pm

Yay!!! Some besides me Posted!!! Your post was tldr tho...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:36 am