Unlimited

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Designation

Elit3Fla5h
    Elit3Fla5h

Designation - Page 2 Empty Re: Designation

Post by Elit3Fla5h Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:14 am

The small little boat begins to turn around in a wide arc to avoid the other boats and sets a new course to the server location.

The female voice sighs at its voice is ignored and the men fall.
    "I am your Survival and Reconnaissance Assistant, or SaRA for short. I normally specialize In stealth tactics and operating camouflage, sound dampeners, and sensor systems while also maintaining a large library of planetary flora, fauna, and political maps." 

SaRA spouts out in a very official and business sounding voice. She pauses for a moment  before continuing in a less confident and more thoughtful tone.

"Unfortunately all of my subroutines and non essential data are non-existent in this suits memory; except that little speal, and that's only because it's embedded in my firmware. As for why there are two of us... I am as clueless as you are."
    Nailo41
    Nailo41

Post by Nailo41 Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:36 pm

"Please focus on the task at hand, the one you aimed at seems to still be breathing." I let out a soft sigh.
    "As for the existence of multiple consciousness in this one suit I am as disturbed about it as the rest of you. Unlike SaRA I do not come with such a clever name, please refer to me as you please. But this conversation should continue later, as I said the driver of that vessel is still breathing."
    Ippy
    Ippy
    Admin

Post by Ippy Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:59 pm

The unconscious driver of the craft takes hold of designation 14707's visual focus for 2.10 seconds. His hands creep up over the driver's neck and snap it, then toss it into the ocean. "No memory?" he says. "Makes sense now. Well, it doesn't, but it makes sense now." Shieldross torques his body and locks the gunner between his arms. "No mission data. No idea where we are." Shieldross places his thumbs beneath the gunner's chin. Flips the gunner's head side to side. "I hope he can talk."
    Elit3Fla5h
    Elit3Fla5h

Post by Elit3Fla5h Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:23 am

OOC: Should I? There is so many better uses of my time than this necromancy and this thread only involved three people... Aw hell, I have never been good at prioritizing. Why start now?

"I take it from your last comment that you don't know where we are or why we are here either?" SaRA makes a humming sound as if contemplating something while it idly scans the poor man in Shieldross's grasp.
    "What is the last thing you remember?"
    Ippy
    Ippy
    Admin

Post by Ippy Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:22 pm

OOC:: Let's let it rest a mite longer.  I'd hate to be overwhelmed by splitting focus between this and Loki's upcoming campaign, only to see either one or both die (again) due to lack of traction.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 4:11 am