Unlimited

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Breaking Anarchy PnP

Elit3Fla5h
    Elit3Fla5h

Breaking Anarchy PnP - Page 2 Empty Re: Breaking Anarchy PnP

Post by Elit3Fla5h Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:31 am

This looks like a better place than any. After Wagner talked about his Pyro dude I thought it would be fun to make an Ice chick so here she is.

Profile:
    Class: Psion
    Race: Elen
    Height: 5'2"
    Weight: 130lbs
    Name: Artia
    Lawful Neutral

Str: 10
    Dex: 17
    Con: 17
    Int: 18
    Wis: 14
    Cha: 9
    Languages: Common, Aquan, Elven, Infernal, Celestial

Flaws:
    Lalophobia

Prerequisite: Must be able to speak normally

Summary: You are afraid of speaking. You aren't mute, but speaking holds a deep, inbuilt fear in you.

Detriment: Whenever the character attempts to speak, sing, or cast a spell with a verbal component, make a Will save (DC 15 +1 for every five people within eyeshot of the character). If the character succeeds, they may speak normally. If they fail, cannot speak, and are nauseated for 1d4 rounds. You cannot close your eyes or otherwise attempt to remove your vision to help make the save; the DC will not change if you attempt to do so.

Benefit: One additional feat.

Isolationist

You don't like to be around people.

Prerequisite: None

Effect: You suffer a -4 penalty to all Charisma-based checks and skills.

Benefit: Bonus Feat

LEVEL

FEATS
    Psicrystal Affinity, Elemental Envoy, Envoy Cognizance, Enhanced Elan Resilience

Privileged Energy

Psionic Meditation

Expanded Knowledge (schism)

Expanded Knowledge (metamorphosis)

Paraelemental Power (cold only)

Metapower- Para Cold (energy lance),

Knockdown power

Metapower- Knockdown (Energy Wave), Linked power

???

???
    POWERS
    Inertial Armor, Energy Ray, Energy Arc

Skate, Vigor

Energy Missile, Share Pain

Energy Push, Tongues

Energy Cone, Touchsight

Body Adjustment, Energy Lance, Schism
    Energy Ball, Dimension Door
    Freedom of Movement,
    Dispel Psionics
    Energy Current, Solicit Psicrystal, metamorphosis

True Seeing, Telekinetic Buffer
    Energy Barrage
    Mind Over Energy, Temporal Acceleration
    Energy Wave
    Inconstant Location, Contingency

Bend Reality

Greater Teleport

Iron Body
    Tornado Blast
    Plane Shift
    Adapt Body
    Reality Revision

I was wondering if I could convert the feats Frostfell Prodigy, Piercing cold, cold focus, Greater cold focus, to psionic feats.

And as a homebrew I have a few.

Cool Body (Cold)
    You become colder and your skin takes on a slight light blue tint.
    Benefit: Your body tempeture is halved. Extreme cold conditions are now treated as severe and severe cold conditons no longer affect you.
    Special: Each cold feat you have reduces the air tempeture around you by an additional 5'F up in a 5 foot radius.

Permaskin (Cold, Psionic)
    Your skin becomes whiter and colder to the touch as a permanet layer of frost sets in.
    Prerequisite: Cool Body, Con 14
    Benefit: You take no damage from cold enviroments. In warm enviroments the frost continuously evaporates and replenashis itself leaving you in a whispy vapor.
    Special: You gain +1 existing natural armor for each cold feat you have.

Freezing Blood (Cold)
    Your blood becomes freezing cold and your wounds instantly freeze over and stop bleeding.
    Prerequisite: Cool Body, Permaskin Con 15
    Benefit: You are immune to attacks that cause wounding effects. If reduced to negative hitpoints you automatically stabilize. When you are reduced passed 10% of your health you gain +2 to your existing natural armor bonus as your body becomes covered in blood.

Ice Walk (Cold, Psionic)
    You hands and feet freez themselves to whatever they touch.|
    Prerequisite: Cool Body, two other Cold feats.
    Benefit: As long as you are psionically focused you may traverse terrain as the Spiderwalk spell leaving ice behind you as you go. You gain a +6 untyped bonus to your strength check when opposing being dissarmed, tripped, or otherwise moved when your are frozen to a solid surface.

Cold Walk (Cold, Psionic)
    Using your Psycic powers you are able to walk on air leaving frosty footprints behind.
    Benefit: You can walk on air that is 32'F or colder in any direction up to your speed but cannot move more than double your speed in a single round. You must pay 1 power point per round travled in this fashion.

One With Cold (Cold)
    Your body has become perfectly adapted to cold energy.
    Prerequisite: Cool Body, Permaskin, Freezing Blood, Con 16
    Benefit: You gain the Cold subtype and your body tempeture becomes 0'F. For ever 2 points of cold energy directed at you you gain 1hp.
    Special: Each cold feat you have reduces the air tempeture around you by an additional 5'F up in a 10 foot radius.

Theme Song that I think fits perfectly

Skills
    Concentration
    Autohipnosis
    Disable device
    Knowledges

Skill tricks to get
    Collector of Stories
    Swift Concentration

Back Story (work in progress)
    She does not like to speak prefrers to use her Arctine to communicate for her using their Telepathic link. Her Arctine is named *insert sound of man drowning here* or Gargle. His personality is similar to Claptraps from boarderlands. His already pale face can sometimes be seen growing even more pale when she gives him a message only he can hear when he gets on her nerves (which can be often).

Quiet and stoic personality only small glimps of emotion can be seen from time to time on her face.

( •_•)

( •_•)>⌐■-■
    You could say
    (⌐■_■)
    She's an ice queen

YYYEEEAAAHHH!!!

Last edited by Elit3Fla5h on Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:11 am; edited 5 times in total

Post by Guest Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:45 pm

My Character is an Autophobic, Sociopath...

We're just gonna be the Best of friends!!!
    Elit3Fla5h
    Elit3Fla5h

Post by Elit3Fla5h Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:14 pm

Yep, Im gonna hate you.

Post by Guest Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:32 pm

Breaking Anarchy PnP - Page 2 -9908510
    Elit3Fla5h
    Elit3Fla5h

Post by Elit3Fla5h Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:55 pm

And here is a 2 level progression of a diplomacy build!
    I think 39 ir pretty damn good if you ask me.

Dnd 3.5 Lawyer Marshal 1

STR: 10
    DEX:11
    CON: 16
    INT:15
    WIS:10
    CHA: 18

Feats:
    Level 1

Complementary Insight, Nymph's Kiss, Skill Focus (Diplomacy)

Special
    Minor Aura (motivate Charisma)
    Character traits:
    Polite (+1 diplomacy -2 intimidate)
    Honest (+1 diplomacy -1 sense motive and bluff)

Diplomancy: 21 4(skill)+2(half-elf)+2(nymphs kiss)+4(charisma)+4(minor aura of charisma)+3(skill focus) +1 (polite) +1(honest)
    Bluff:13 4(skill)+2(nymphs kiss)+4(charisma)+4(minor aura of charisma)-1( honest)
    Knowledge (nobility and royalty):6 4(skill)+2(int)
    Sense motive: 3 4(skill)-1(honest)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marshal 1/ Dragonfire adept 1

Level 2
    Feats:
    Dragontouched, Complementary Insight, Nymph's Kiss, Skill Focus (Diplomacy)

Special
    Minor Aura (motivate Charisma)
    Breath Weapon (1d6), 1 Least Invocation(Beguiling Influence) Breath Effect, Scales +2
    Masterwork tools (diplomacy)
    Character traits:
    Polite (+1 diplomacy -2 intimidate)
    Honest (+1 diplomacy -1 sense motive and bluff)

Diplomancy: 39 5(skill)+2(half-elf)+2(nymphs kiss)+4(charisma)+4(minor aura of charisma)+3(skill focus) +1 (polite) +1(honest)+6(Beguiling Influence)+9(skill synergies)+2(MW tools)
    Bluff:14 5(skill)+2(nymphs kiss)+4(charisma)+4(minor aura of charisma)-1( honest)
    Knowledge (nobility and royalty):7 5(skill)+2(int)
    Sense motive: 4 5(skill)-1(honest)
    Elit3Fla5h
    Elit3Fla5h

Post by Elit3Fla5h Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:58 pm

And her is a funny one I stumbled upon.

By:Caedrus

This build is a testament to the power of caffeine fuelled idiocy:

A Jump Check that makes people fanatical.

Alright, here are a few ideas and a build that I shall work on a little later. But, for the moment, here it is:

This is a link to the Jump record, from Funny Slaughter’s list of CO Records.

It lists Jump as having a +366 bonus. This is excellently constructed. But, here is my idea:

Get a Fighter 1 / Druid 9, with a Strength of 14. We'll go with whatever race, but a 30' Base Move is a good place to start. We can certainly add in Prestige Classes, as well, but we need Wild Shape.
    At Level 1, take Power Attack.
    At level 3, take Skill Focus (Jump)
    At Level 6, take Leap Attack (Complete Adventurer).
    At Level 9, take Cheetah’s Speed (Complete Divine).

If you're human, take Run. Every little bit, well, is probably unnecessary.

Also, let's take the Quick trait, from Unearthed Arcana. This bit is optional, of course.

We should also grab 5 ranks in Tumble. Again, unnecessary, but we might as well.

Oh, and for fun, take the Shadow Template (Lords of Madness).

We won’t need any equipment or magic.

For now, let’s just use one of our Wild Shape uses to get Cheetah’s Speed, which makes our movement 50’. Excellent. Quick adds another 10', making it 60' But then our Shadow Template allows for 50% greater speed, so we’re zooming along at 90; Now, Cheetah’s Speed lets us sprint as a cheetah, at ten times our normal speed (which is 900’Breaking Anarchy PnP - Page 2 Wink, as part of a charge. Now, since we are charging, we can Jump (since we have Leap Attack), and that means that our Jump check (which has a bonus based on speed of +4 for every 10’ beyond 30’Breaking Anarchy PnP - Page 2 Wink has a bonus of +(((900-30) /10) x +4) 348. For the sake of the maths, let’s say that we have 13 Ranks by this point, so the Jump check comes out at +361. Synergy from Tumble gets us +363, Skill Focus gets us +366, and Acrobatic gets us to +368, Strength gets us to +370, so this should allow us a new Jump Record, as far as I can see.

Now, let’s add in a little idiocy.

A Fighter 1 / Druid 9 / Exemplar 5 (Complete Adventurer) in this build needs: Diplomacy 6 Ranks (Druids get Diplomacy as a class skill, so no problems there); Jump 13 Ranks: Yes, we can manage that; Skill Focus (any; let’s choose Jump), and those 5 ranks in tumble. A little cross-classing there. You can delete this bit if you wish.

At Exemplar 1, we choose Skill Artistry in Jump. Then, at Level 5, we get Persuasive Performance. Now we can use Jump as a Diplomacy check. So, we can now make a +370 Jump check using the idea above, and our chosen NPC (or crowd) is automatically turned into a fanatic using the rules in the Epic Level Handbook.

Now, the performance "must be nonthreatening" and "requires at least one minute to perform":

Nonthreatening is fine, we can attack using a method specifically chosen to not harm something (just have your target be immune to your attack, have damage reduction, etc).

Interestingly, the minute performance thing is easy: Since we can jump at any point in our charge, we simply jump at the last 5' of movement in our charge. By the rules of Jump (PHB, Pg 77), "if you run out of movement mid jump, your next action (either on this turn, or, if necessary, on your next turn) must be a move action to complete your jump."; since our base movement is only 90, it will take us 10 rounds (one minute) to land from our herculean leap. Yes, idiotic, I know. Yes, it breaks a lot of laws of physics.

But, from what I can see, this works. We run, jump, land a minute later amongst an adoring crowd who immediately turn fanatical to me. Like I said, a truly stupid concept. There is lots of polishing needed on this silly, silly build, obviously.

Thanks for any positive input.

C.
    Elit3Fla5h
    Elit3Fla5h

Post by Elit3Fla5h Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:09 am

Anyone check out the beholder mage fom Lords of madness? Strongest class ever made I believe.
    Elit3Fla5h
    Elit3Fla5h

Post by Elit3Fla5h Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:43 pm

So many builds I want to do! I want to play a detective skill monkey now and at the same time my ice Psion, Thrallherd, and a dragon. Also it seems each build I make becomes weaker than the last... hmmm....

Post by Guest Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:41 pm

Yeah my builds do the same exact thing... I'd rather have fun than just optimize the shit outa stuff.

My latest build is a Monkey monk/psion... lol...

Post by Guest Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:29 am

Elit3Fla5h
    Elit3Fla5h

Post by Elit3Fla5h Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:12 pm

Creepy as fuck

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:07 pm