Leon Nine

Nailo41

Re: Leon Nine

Post by Nailo41 on Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:55 pm

At Elit3, yah the way I resurrect people for free late game is with a combination of breath of life and a domain power. My suggestion is to not due because I can't do it before level 5 anyways. That or start a diamond mining corporation
    Nailo41

Post by Nailo41 on Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:17 pm

Backstory:
    The fires lit the night sky. Only the screams of the towns people could be heard above its mighty roar. My dad held me in has arms as he and my mother ran for there lives. We were near the forest entrance when the sounds of whistling could be heard for just a brief second. First went my mother. Three arrows plunged into her back killing her on the spot. My father screamed my mothers name as he continue to run. Another whistling could be heard and another victim was claimed. I flew out of my fathers arms as he went limp. My feeble body hit  the base of a tree and all I could think about was the pain. My infant screams were the only thing filling my ears. As my eyes met that of another a palm was placed upon my head and sleep instantly overwhelmed me.
    Years passed and the memories of that night grew fuzzier every day. I'm only reminded of that terrible night in my dreams, but I was much to young to comprehend what had happened. I ask my new father Caladrel and my new mother Faunra about it from time to time but as sorrow fills there eyes they can only look away and assure me they will tell me when I'm older. The only information I've ever received from them, was that they had found me at the edge of the woods one night and taken me in as their own. I feel like they have only given me this knowledge as an explanation for why I was a Human and they both were Elves. My new parents began to teach me the basics of life such as hunting and the tending of the garden. I feel like my life would had continued to a peaceful end if I had stayed with them, but the Goddess Eolende had other plans. 
    On my 7th birthday or the day Faunra had guessed would be near my actual birth, I was out in the woods gathering some berries for the dessert I was promised.  The woods were eerily quiet today. I had so far seen so sign of wildlife and the wind was at an awkward still. Caladrel warned me on days like this I should just head straight home, he said these signs were always bad omens. Remembering his words of advice I quickly grabbed what I could find and ran home. As my home came into view chills went down my spine. hoping it was my mind playing tricks on my I sprinted for the front doors dropping my bag of fruit. There were no signs of my parents anywhere, only a man in robes was there to greet me. The last thing I remember was him smiling at me as my body suddenly became limp and I blacked out. 
    I had awoken in a room void of light except a single candle which appeared to be in the center of the room. On either side of this candle were two robed figures hanging from the ceiling. Blood could be seen going down there hands and feat, a puddle of it had gathered underneath them. The only other things in the room were a bottle of liquid and a knife, both placed on a floor near the candle. As I gather my senses a voice echoed through the room. It has this to say, " You may not leave this room until you have passed the test. On your left is a cleric of the good and pure. This person has saved many lives and may continue to do so if she is freed. On your right is a cleric of the cruel and evil. Many lives have been taken by their hands and will continue to happen if nothing is done. In the bottle lies liquid that can save one of them. The other must meet there fate at the knife. Restore the balance young one and you shall be free." 
    It seemed like the answer was obvious, but I had no idea what he meant by restore the balance. Without hesitation I ran for the bottle and headed for the cleric of good. Lightning shot from the ceiling striking me before I could reach my objective. My body instantly lost consciousness. I awoke later with food and water next to me. The situation hadn't changed. The voice echoed again, "restore the balance." I once again tried to save the good cleric, but the same thing happened. This went on for what felt like weeks. Saving the good cleric did not seem to be the right answer but saving the evil cleric seemed wrong. Sadly standing still after too long also was the wrong answer. I ate the food that was brought to me from time to time in order to prevent starvation, but it gave me no relief of the situation. My mind begin to twist as my only hope was to figure out this riddle. I tried taking the potion to the evil cleric and received the same results. Eventually I avoided the potion at all costs, for it only seemed to be a trap. But even with the knife in hand I could not bring myself to kill another. This way of thinking only lasted for so long. Eventually I rushed for the knife and swung it at the closest person. This also led  the same result.
    I pleaded day after day for a some kind of hint with the voice, but the only words I would ever receive back were "restore the balance." Balance? What balance? I could not conceive what he wanted from me. Is good not more important then evil? Is killing considered a better act then saving people? I have only have one potion, I can only save one person... Then it hit me. I begin to laugh maniacally. The answer was so easy, it was right in front of me the whole time. I began to yell at the voice, " I have solved your stupid riddle. You wish for me to restore the balance? Is that what you want?" I pick up the bottle and knife. "The balance was never broken you bastard. In this prison lies a good and evil cleric. Neither can perform their duties anymore if they stay like this. The balance is in sync. But you already knew that and you also know there is one way to insure the balance stays this way." I chuck the potion against the wall. "Since I can't save both of them, then the answer is clear." I thrust the knife into the evil cleric, no lightning stops my fit of rage. After the body goes limp I proceed to stab the good cleric. This body goes limp as well and I throw the knife to the floor. 
    As my rage subsides I notice the hood of the evil cleric has fallen off. The face Caladrel, my father, stares blankly at the floor. I immediately tear off the hood of the good cleric and the face of my mother, Faunra, stares back at me. Tears fill my eyes and my screams echo throughout this cell. But for the first time since I've been here light fills the room. A door opens up behind me and there stands the man who stole me from my home. He stands there with that same smile he had when I saw him in my home. He begins to speak, "you have restored the balance young one. You have realized that good is no better then evil, that an equal presence of both must exist in order for the balance to be maintained. Even you are now  balanced once again. For you have lost not only one half of your parents, but both. The look on your face is all I need to know that you are ready for the teachings of Eolende. Follow me as your life will now begin anew." I followed this man without hesitation as I knew he was right. My tears were those of happiness as my answer to his riddle was correct. The screams of seeing my parents face weren't of anger but of frustration as it took me so long to find the answer. And my face contained only the smile that the man was always looking at me with. This world needed balance and this man would give me the power to give the world exactly what was needed.
    Picture:
    " />
    Ippy
    Admin

Post by Ippy on Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:52 pm

Dropbox has been updated with the rules from the first post, but more elaborated.

Additional feats have been added. Magic item creation has been explained.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:04 am