Unlimited

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Nailo41
LokiLeader
Elit3Fla5h
7 posters

Milor's Labyrinth

FrenchPopo
    FrenchPopo

Milor's Labyrinth - Page 3 Empty Re: Milor's Labyrinth

Post by FrenchPopo Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:45 pm

The new movements and actions Sarnor alarmed Malica. Just what the hell is in those cookies? She glances down to her bag where she put the cookie Sarnor had bought her. Hmm.. We'll make sure to save that for a special occasion.

"What did you say about my cookie? HANDS OFF B****." This conniving little.. I must safeguard this cookie at all costs. Malica walks towards the Labyrinth's entrance. "Are we going yet?" She asks impatiently.
    LokiLeader
    LokiLeader

Post by LokiLeader Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:50 pm

Staring at the other individuals that are soon to become my partners i make a startling conclusion. The 2 crazy humans and doped up elf and far less normal... than the ork. I stroll over and place myself next to the ork in heavy armor and smile. Pulling out my notepad i write down "My name's Ly'lana. Yours?"

Post by Guest Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:53 pm

I am Borgrun Bothildur.

Nice shovel you got there miss!
    Raxistaicho
    Raxistaicho

Post by Raxistaicho Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:56 pm

Out of the corner my eye, I think I notice Ly'lana looking at me, just briefly. (Perception check to ascertain whether she was watching me in case she wants to be subtle about it. Roll 13 + 0 = 13)

Last edited by Raxistaicho on Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
    LokiLeader
    LokiLeader

Post by LokiLeader Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:56 pm

I smile and write, "WHY THANKS! I spent my last atars on it. Did you also get a shovel?"
    Elit3Fla5h
    Elit3Fla5h

Post by Elit3Fla5h Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:57 pm

sarnor shakes his head vigorously in a vain attempt to shake away the suddenly large sensory over load.
    "Yes!' He says quickly. "Letusconquerthismazeofmadness!!!" Saenor then heads into the labyrinth.
    Nailo41
    Nailo41

Post by Nailo41 Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:58 pm

"Well I hope you and your family enjoy that fine meal." I look over at Elite. "It certainly looks like I'll be enjoying mine, but better save it for later. Would rather eat it after a joyous victory in the maze."
    I walk over to Popo. "Strax is the name and I promise to give you half of the cookie if you'you'd take that awful glare away. It doesn't do your beautiful face any justice
    LokiLeader
    LokiLeader

Post by LokiLeader Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:00 pm

I frown and stand up, looking at the ork and gesturing to follow me into the maze. I walk behind the drugged elvish kin and enter the maze.

Post by Guest Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:01 pm

Why yes I do... and Im hoping it will serve me better than thoes amazing looking cookies..

*Sees Sarnor dart for the entrance* 

Welp Time to Go!
    Raxistaicho
    Raxistaicho

Post by Raxistaicho Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:03 pm

She was definitely watching me. Is she another weirdo like Malica? She goes and drags the drugged Sarnor into the maze. Lips pursed, I follow behind.
    FrenchPopo
    FrenchPopo

Post by FrenchPopo Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:03 pm

Malica is almost regretting the decision of joining this little escapade. As the disgusting, yet handsomely fine, man who offered his meat approached her.  

"Strax is the name and I promise to give you half of the cookie if you'd take that awful glare away. It doesn't do your beautiful face any justice."

Da fuk is he talking about? Beautiful? He must be mistaken. "I'm sorry Mr. Hunky-Man-Meat [oh god, did I say that?], but Sarnor already beat ya to the cookie offerings. Thanks anyway though, this is just how I am. *Whispers to Strax* Especially with that other girl creeping me out. She won't stop staring at me."
    Nailo41
    Nailo41

Post by Nailo41 Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:10 pm

I smile at the mention of hunky - man meat, then burst out laughing. " I pat Popo on the back." Come now. Let's all be friends. No point in going in this maze if we can't all trust each other. Heck the only persons name I know her is cookie man sarnor."
    Raxistaicho
    Raxistaicho

Post by Raxistaicho Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:13 pm

Overhearing Strax, I can't help but laugh proudly. "My name is Renate Rector, and I'm a student at the Central Magical Academy for Girls!" Arms crossed, I smile at him. "I'm glad to see someone around here is willing to open up. A while ago I asked where Malica learned her magic but she just acted like I was offending her."
    Ippy
    Ippy
    Admin

Post by Ippy Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:15 pm

---Stage Zero Foyer---

The area behind the archway seems a natural cave made of the same pearly white stone. A rusted drainage grate, however, hangs towards the entrance, diminishing the natural scene. It is lower than both the ground outside and the rest of the cave floor. One of the walls has been marked over in chalk, paint, ink, and even a bit of blood. It is a long list of names, stretching and curving through the cave. The cave continues directly forward, although a dark side tunnel branches off in another direction.
    Raxistaicho
    Raxistaicho

Post by Raxistaicho Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:17 pm

My heart quickens as I look around. So this was it.

"W-what are those names?" I ask, pointing to the words on the wall.
    FrenchPopo
    FrenchPopo

Post by FrenchPopo Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:18 pm

"Well, if you must know, my name is Malica, Strax." This guy is way too happy for the situation we're about to be in... Malica couldn't help but give a little smile though. "And I'll be able to trust people once they earn it. So far, Sarnor is in the lead." Malica chuckles.

THIS BITCH. WHO SAID YOU COULD JOIN THIS CONVERSATION. HOLY F***. Malica drops her head and shuffles forward. "Later, Strax."
    LokiLeader
    LokiLeader

Post by LokiLeader Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:21 pm

I study the names and write a few down in my small notebook. I then take my pencil and write my name on the wall, assuming it is the name of the people that have entered the maze.
    Nailo41
    Nailo41

Post by Nailo41 Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:22 pm

"It's nice to meet you Malick and you as well ReRe. Glad to have a few mage's around. I believe me and our orc friend will do our best to keep the back line safe from harm."
    Strax begins to stare at the names. "Does anyone no what all of these names are for?"
    Elit3Fla5h
    Elit3Fla5h

Post by Elit3Fla5h Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:23 pm

Sarnor looks around quickly smelling the the colors. (Peception 1d20+6=7) Apparently they smell like 7.And then waits several hours for his party to crawl in behind him before pointing straight ahead and charging down the main corridor.
    LokiLeader
    LokiLeader

Post by LokiLeader Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:24 pm

I scrawl on my pad and show it to the burly human. "I think they are the people who have entered the maze, but thats just a guess." *scribble scribble* "My name is Ly'lana"

Post by Guest Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:27 pm

*Charging after the elf*
    To Battle!
    (Wait... this is kinda creepy)
    *My sprint starts to slow as i examine the wall*
    Raxistaicho
    Raxistaicho

Post by Raxistaicho Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:30 pm

I stare after Sarnor and Borgrun. "Oh jeez they just ran in," I whimper as I follow behind - slowly.

I don't bother stopping to add my name to the wall.
    FrenchPopo
    FrenchPopo

Post by FrenchPopo Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:33 pm

Humph. I won't put my name on the wall till I'm down and out.

Malica follows behind Sarnor, just not as quickly.
    Nailo41
    Nailo41

Post by Nailo41 Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:34 pm

Looks at Sarnor and begins to question whether I should ever eat the cookie or not.
    "It's nice to meet you ly'lana." I extend my hand. "I notice you have many battle scars. Such a shame for a lady to ever come to harm.  But it also let's me know you have much experience with that bow and I will gladly trust you with my back." I wipe a tear from my eye. " May I borrow your righting tool?"
    Ippy
    Ippy
    Admin

Post by Ippy Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:35 pm

Just as the main corridor begins to grow dim, a fiery light replaces the rays from outside. The rough walls abruptly straighten into smooth, upright surfaces. The corridor expands, and continues to expand as you approach the sources of the light. Statues of naked dwarf women extend from the ground and sprout massive copper braziers of green flame. A refined redwood door is set into one side of the corridor, while a door of charcoal lies on the other. A crimson 'X' has been painted on the charcoal door in blood. Beneath it are the words "Surten Deth."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content