Milor's Labyrinth

    Share
    avatar
    LokiLeader

    Posts : 431
    Join date : 2011-08-15
    Location : Hanford, CA

    Re: Milor's Labyrinth

    Post by LokiLeader on Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:04 pm

    Ly'lana
    HP: 20/20
    SP 94 -->88
    Threat: 10 -->14

    Speed: 7*(50%+77%)= 8.96

    Action: Shoot A Giant Rat(A)

    Attack: Hunter's Bow Roll 1d100=18/95
    Proc Chance (if hit): Roll 1d100=98/10  +9 additional damage

    Backup (If the rat cannot be targeted): Shoot A Tear Drop Thing(A)

    Backup Attack: Hunter's Bow Roll 1d100=30/95
    Backup Proc: Roll 1d100=1/10  +9 additional damage

    Damage (if Hit):
    9 Piercing Damage


    _________________
    avatar
    Ippy
    Admin

    Posts : 959
    Join date : 2011-08-12

    Re: Milor's Labyrinth

    Post by Ippy on Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:45 pm

    Grey Loopah A flees combat!

    Sarnor: target lost.

    Grey Loopah B uses its Wind Cutter technique on Renate!
    A slice of wind emanates from the loopah and shreds towards Renate (45/88 hit chance).
    It deals 7 physical slash damage!

    Ly'lana plunges another arrow into Giant Rat A!
    Giant Rat A is severely wounded!

    Renate casts heal targeting herself!
    Renate heals 8+SE HP.

    Giant Rat A claws at Borgun (14/86), dealing NO DAMAGE AT ALL. Dat 14 def.
    Great use of your last breaths Rat A!

    Giant Rat B claws at Ly'lana (35/86) dealing 8 physical slash damage.

    Borgrun goes at Grey Loopah B with his axe!
    Loopah B smirks at the easily telegraphed axe swing, bringing its impressive dodging prowess to bare by avoiding the hit at the last second.  Surely that will dishearten Borgrun.
    Loopah B dodges right!
    Triumphant, Loopah B looks back upon Borgrun with its nonexistent eyes.
    Loopah B realizes half its body is still over there.
    That's strange.
    Loopah B dies.

    Giant Rat D claws at Strax (36/86) for 8 physical slash damage!

    Malica casts Embers on Giant Rats C and D!
    She throws gouts of fire beneath them.
    GIANT RAT C AND D ARE NOT PLEASED.
    They make unpleased noises.
    Giant Rat C is injured!
    Giant Rat D is injured!

    Giant Rat C attempts to take its turn!
    Giant Rat C burns to death instead!
    Good initiative roll, rat that actually proc'd.

    Strax stands up and threatens Grey Loopah A!
    Loopah A is gone...
    Strax should probably list that he has the 'rot' magic curse, taking 8 (0) magic wither damage each of his turns.

    Round 3 begins!
    Giant Rat A: wounded
    Giant Rat B: damaged
    Giant Rat D: injured, Embers elemental curse {3}


    Last edited by Ippy on Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:08 pm; edited 3 times in total
    avatar
    Elit3Fla5h

    Posts : 1455
    Join date : 2011-08-12

    Re: Milor's Labyrinth

    Post by Elit3Fla5h on Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:52 pm

    Name: Sarnor
    HP: 25/25
    Stamina: 86--> 79
    Mana: 20/20
    Threat: 12 -->15
    Crystal cookie: +6 per, +3 speed, +3 dodge

    Speed: 7 * (50% + 27%)=5.39

    Sarnor attacks Rat B
    Attack--> 53/85
    Proc--> 39/50!
    Damage--> 7 dmg



    Wanderer's Staff 10at
    The classiest weapon of them all.  Indicative of philosophic minds.
    Polearm/Physical Crush/3 dmg/70 hit/45 proc/7 SPC/3 thr/target acts last in the round


    Last edited by Elit3Fla5h on Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total


    _________________
    avatar
    FrenchPopo

    Posts : 715
    Join date : 2011-08-17

    Re: Milor's Labyrinth

    Post by FrenchPopo on Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:52 pm

    Name: Malica
    HP: 22 / 30
    MP: 26 / 40
    SP: 80 --> 100
    Threat: 13
    Dodge: 0
    Luck: 5

    Speed: 2 * (50% + roll 1d100 [95%]) = 2.9 (These initiative rolls though)

    Quick Rest!


    _________________
    avatar
    LokiLeader

    Posts : 431
    Join date : 2011-08-15
    Location : Hanford, CA

    Re: Milor's Labyrinth

    Post by LokiLeader on Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:53 pm

    Ly'lana
    HP: 18/20
    SP 88 -->82
    Threat: 14 -->18

    Speed: 7*(50%+96%)= 10.22

    Action: Shoot at Giant Rat(A)

    Attack: Hunter's Bow Roll 1d100=71/95
    Proc Chance (if hit): Roll 1d100=2/10  +9 additional damage

    Backup (If the rat cannot be targeted): Shoot the gay rat that bit me(Rat B)

    Backup Attack: Hunter's Bow Roll 1d100=24/95
    Backup Proc: Roll 1d100=5/10  +9 additional damage

    Damage (if Hit): 9 Piercing Damage


    _________________
    avatar
    Raxistaicho

    Posts : 649
    Join date : 2013-04-04

    Re: Milor's Labyrinth

    Post by Raxistaicho on Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:25 pm

    Seeing the wind blades hurtle toward me, I dive left, but too slowly. The blow lands, slicing into my skin, though not badly. Gathering my energy, I cast healing magic upon myself, and exhale, relieved, at the healing energy washing over my body.

    Name: Renate
    HP: 18/20
    Stamina: 85->80
    MP: 23
    Dodge: 5
    Luck: 6

    Still knocked down.

    Speed: 4 * (50% + 41%) = 3.64
    Threat: 15->21

    Attack Giant Rat B with Hedge Wand.

    Hedge Wand
    It appears this vendor is trying to sell you a bush twig...
    Implement, Ranged/Magic Arcane/2 dmg/100 hit/10 proc/5 SPC/4 thr/gain 1 MP

    Attack: 22/(70+9)
    Damage: 5 Arcane
    Proc: 21/19 (Dunno where I got 26 first turn, but the roll was low enough anyways and the fact that it procced made no difference)

    I'm still on my knees from the last wind blast the Loopah hurled my way, but I'll take my chances at entrust in the ridiculously awesome hitting power of my magic.

    Twirling my wand I cry, "Hot stuff coming your way!" and launch a fireball toward the second Giant Rat.

    (What's Quick Rest?)
    avatar
    Rock'emSock'emRabbi

    Posts : 2139
    Join date : 2011-08-12

    Re: Milor's Labyrinth

    Post by Rock'emSock'emRabbi on Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:26 pm

    Borgrun
    HP: 50/50
    MP: 5/5
    Dodge: 2
    Luck: 2
    Initiative: 4.96
    Threat: 26>31
    SP: 70>55

    Borgrun attacks Rat A

    Weapon: Axe/Physical Slash/8 dmg/55 hit/0 proc/15 SPC/5 thr/bleed 2 damage for three rounds/Kill count 11>12

    Attack: 52/67
    Proc 20/4

    Damage = 12


    _________________
    avatar
    Nailo41

    Posts : 292
    Join date : 2012-01-04
    Age : 25
    Location : Hanford A.K.A. COWTOWN

    Re: Milor's Labyrinth

    Post by Nailo41 on Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:42 pm

    Strax
    HP: 34/34
    MP: 10/10
    Dodge: 3
    Luck:  4
    Speed: 2.94
    Threat: 29
    SP: 76

    Strax unaware of the Rot disease hes infected with for the next 2 turns, taking 0 damage by it

    Strax frowns as his challenge went unanswered and swings at Rat B, ignoring the burning Rat D drooling at his heels.

    Attack: 45/79
    Proc: 78/23

    Damage= 8
    avatar
    Ippy
    Admin

    Posts : 959
    Join date : 2011-08-12

    Re: Milor's Labyrinth

    Post by Ippy on Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:31 pm


    Ly'lana fires another arrow at Giant Rat A!
    It takes at least 1 damage and dies!

    Sarnor smacks Giant Rat B to the back of the turn!
    Giant Rat B is injured!

    Borgrun: target lost.

    Giant Rat D burns to death!

    Renate launches an arcane bolt at Giant Rat B! It squeals.

    Strax dispenses the world of Giant Rat B with a whack of his sword!
    All foes have been vanquished!

    Malica takes a breather.

    Party gains 5exp!
    Party gains 20wxp!
    Sarnor gains 5wxp!
    Strax gains 5wxp!
    Renate gains 5wxp!
    Borgrun gains 5wxp!
    Ly'Lana gains 5wxp!
    Giant Rat B drops 2 mana seeds!
    2x Mana Seed Lv5 added to Strax's inventory.
    Giant Rat D drops 3 mana seeds!
    3x Mana Seed lv5 added to Ly'Lana's inventory.

    New Item: Mana Seed (Level 5)
    Consumable. Regain 5 mana.

    The corridor is not long.  Its mouth expands into the side of a slim hallway several meters high.  The hallway continues to the left and the right, but most noticeable is the door.  Opposite of the corridor mouth is a stainless steel door reaching from the floor to the ceiling.  Large silver impressions stretch from the corners and sides of the door, meeting at the center.  To either side of this intersection are massive indentions in the shape of keyholes.  The hallway is illuminated by two sconces of flame at the edges of the door.
    avatar
    Raxistaicho

    Posts : 649
    Join date : 2013-04-04

    Re: Milor's Labyrinth

    Post by Raxistaicho on Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:19 pm

    Name: Renate
    HP: 18/20
    Stamina: 85/100
    MP: 23/30
    Dodge: 5
    Luck: 6

    Whiping the sweat off my bro, I exhale in relief. So this was real combat.

    Turning to Ly'Lana, I see her handling a mana seed. They're known to restore magical energy when consumed, and aren't the rarest of items.

    "Can I please have one or two of those, and then I'll cast heal on Malica?" I ask her.

    (Are we allowed to cast healing and buffing spells and using restorative items while out of battle?)
    avatar
    Ippy
    Admin

    Posts : 959
    Join date : 2011-08-12

    Re: Milor's Labyrinth

    Post by Ippy on Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:35 pm

    Yes, although if a spell's/item's duration is measured in rounds and then the party moves area, the duration may end before the next area is reached.
    avatar
    Rock'emSock'emRabbi

    Posts : 2139
    Join date : 2011-08-12

    Re: Milor's Labyrinth

    Post by Rock'emSock'emRabbi on Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:36 pm

    Borgrun
    HP: 50/50
    MP: 5/5

    (Do we regain SP out of combat?)

    Two doors, two keys. We should go back and inspect the doors we passed.


    _________________
    avatar
    Raxistaicho

    Posts : 649
    Join date : 2013-04-04

    Re: Milor's Labyrinth

    Post by Raxistaicho on Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:19 pm

    (I only recall one other door. We went through the red door in the first room and there was a charcoal door we didn't use, and then in this room the corridor forks in two directions and we have a steel door to go through.)
    avatar
    Elit3Fla5h

    Posts : 1455
    Join date : 2011-08-12

    Re: Milor's Labyrinth

    Post by Elit3Fla5h on Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:49 pm

    Name: Sarnor
    HP: 25/25
    Stamina: 100
    Mana: 20/20
    Threat: 9
    Crystal cookie: +6 per, +3 speed, +3 dodge

    Sarnor stretches and laughs at the vanquished foes. He felt good before but now he felt even better with that adrenaline rush! Wonder when I get to kill something else?
    Sarnor frowns  and turns his head to examine the door when the orc speaks.
    "We only passed one door and I do not fancy entering it." He says, a big toothy grin appearing on his face. "I say we go left and kill more stuff!"


    _________________
    avatar
    Rock'emSock'emRabbi

    Posts : 2139
    Join date : 2011-08-12

    Re: Milor's Labyrinth

    Post by Rock'emSock'emRabbi on Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:05 pm

    Elit3Fla5h wrote:He shrugs off the errant thought and continues down the corridor

    So did you enter the door? I thought you just continued down the corridor? there was the Mr. Deth claimed door and the redwood one/// Can we get a map or something?


    _________________
    avatar
    Raxistaicho

    Posts : 649
    Join date : 2013-04-04

    Re: Milor's Labyrinth

    Post by Raxistaicho on Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:22 pm

    Rock'emSock'emRabbi wrote:
    Elit3Fla5h wrote:He shrugs off the errant thought and continues down the corridor

    So did you enter the door? I thought you just continued down the corridor? there was the Mr. Deth claimed door and the redwood one/// Can we get a map or something?

    My name is Raxis, and I approve of this request :p
    avatar
    Rock'emSock'emRabbi

    Posts : 2139
    Join date : 2011-08-12

    Re: Milor's Labyrinth

    Post by Rock'emSock'emRabbi on Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:34 pm

    Mr Deth was the joke Elite made.. not sure if ur joking??..

    -_-


    _________________
    avatar
    Raxistaicho

    Posts : 649
    Join date : 2013-04-04

    Re: Milor's Labyrinth

    Post by Raxistaicho on Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:44 pm

    Rock'emSock'emRabbi wrote:Mr Deth was the joke Elite made.. not sure if ur joking??..

    -_-

    (I meant I agree that we need a map so we don't forget where we are and where we haven't gone.)

    I shudder at the jubilant tone of Sarnor's voice, though I understand why he's so eager for another fight. If we're to get anywhere, we need to fight more and get stronger. But there's at least 3 ways to go, and it's hard to decide which direction to take.

    "Hold on a moment, I'll try to think of which way we should go," I say to the others.

    (I use my daily Navigation perk to try and find a way toward enemies that are not too strong but not too weak, and plentiful in number. Sense roll 15 + 2 = 17)
    avatar
    Ippy
    Admin

    Posts : 959
    Join date : 2011-08-12

    Re: Milor's Labyrinth

    Post by Ippy on Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:08 pm

    Mine own map suffers from a complete omission of distances and is a spattered collection of dots, lines, letters, numbers, and redirections.  I would not impose that on anyone.  I have quite a bit to handle, and providing a legible map isn't a venture I wish to undertake.  Should you desire to forge your own map, I recommend "areas" as circles and exits/entrances as lines between the circles.  Use pencil.  Milor never promised his labyrinth was static in form.  A character sheet would be a good place to post a digital version of a map for everyone.

    That being said, the current layout is so utterly simple I'll give a little helpful display:

                          Steel Door
                               |  |
    L. Hall  ---- Corridor Mouth ---- R. Hall
                               |  |
    Mr Deth ---  Dwarf Statues ---- Redwood
                               |  |
                       Stage 0 Foyer  --- Tunnel

    @Raxis:: You sense such foes in all directions save from behind the steel door.  Perhaps the quickest route, however, would be down the right hallway.  Your navigation will remain effective for 3 more areas or until the target is encountered.
    avatar
    Raxistaicho

    Posts : 649
    Join date : 2013-04-04

    Re: Milor's Labyrinth

    Post by Raxistaicho on Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:32 pm

    (Oh jeez, I thought we went through the redwood door, derp XD. And I forgot that tunnel was there.)

    "If you want another fight," I begin saying to Sarnor, "then the right passage would be best. That's just my intuition."
    avatar
    FrenchPopo

    Posts : 715
    Join date : 2011-08-17

    Re: Milor's Labyrinth

    Post by FrenchPopo on Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:37 pm

    Name: Malica
    HP: 22 / 30
    MP: 26 / 40
    SP: 100
    Threat: 13

    Malica envies the mana seed drops. *Yawns* I'm still really pissed that floating thing didn't melt. That's always a bummer when that happens.

    Malica looks over at Sarnor. "Hey, you finally done with whatever you were on? Does that mean we are actually going to think about the next place to go?"


    _________________
    avatar
    LokiLeader

    Posts : 431
    Join date : 2011-08-15
    Location : Hanford, CA

    Re: Milor's Labyrinth

    Post by LokiLeader on Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:39 pm

    I tap on Renate's shoulder and smile as i gently open her palm and place a seed in her hand. I then walk over to the crazy woman denoted as Malica and stare at her, slowly opening my eyes wider as time passes... just to unease her. Then i give her a gentle smile(loosing the wide eyes) and I hold 2 seeds out in my open palm until she accepts them.


    _________________
    avatar
    FrenchPopo

    Posts : 715
    Join date : 2011-08-17

    Re: Milor's Labyrinth

    Post by FrenchPopo on Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:46 pm

    Not waiting for Sarnor's (probably idiotic) comment, Malica glances up at the elf chick approaching her. Her battle prowess was definitely something not to mess with, Malica was pretty impressed. As the elf finally approached her, she stood staring right into Malica's eyes. Eh? We having a staring contest or what? Malica equals the gaze until the elf chick smiles and holds out her hand. "Eh? What's this for?" Oh, mana seeds. "Thanks very much, I can definitely use these." Malica takes them and puts them with the rest of her things. Is she just gonna keep looking at me that goofy smile? "I never did get your name.. er?..."


    _________________
    avatar
    Raxistaicho

    Posts : 649
    Join date : 2013-04-04

    Re: Milor's Labyrinth

    Post by Raxistaicho on Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:47 pm

    Name: Renate
    HP: 18/20
    Stamina: 85/100
    MP: 23/30 -> 28/30

    Quietly thanking Ly'lana, I take the seed and eat it (we eat them, right? XD). Next I turn toward Malica, smiling. "I saw you using cultist magic back there. Maybe if you told me where you studied I'll heal your injuries."
    avatar
    FrenchPopo

    Posts : 715
    Join date : 2011-08-17

    Re: Milor's Labyrinth

    Post by FrenchPopo on Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:51 pm

    God Damn it. This chick is interrupting AGAIN. WHY WON'T SHE LEAVE ME BE. "Who says I had to learn it from anywhere? You some kinda nerd or something?" She turns towards Ly'Lana, "Ly'Lana, huh? That's an interesting name."


    _________________

    Sponsored content

    Re: Milor's Labyrinth

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:36 pm