Unlimited

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Scary Stories!

Scary Stories! Empty Scary Stories!

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:46 pm

Cuz when i freak myself out in /x/ You should Also Suffer!

Oh! And you better not read these during the day.... takes all the fun and fear out of it...

Scary Stories! 1318824674801

Last edited by Rock'emSock'emRabbi on Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:28 pm; edited 2 times in total

Scary Stories! Empty Re: Scary Stories!

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:57 pm

Scary Stories! 1318824858446

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:04 pm

Scary Stories! 1318824952947

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:08 pm

Scary Stories! 1318824990036

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:14 pm

Scary Stories! 1318825435945
    LokiLeader
    LokiLeader

Post by LokiLeader Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:06 pm

Albinos murder people...
    LokiLeader
    LokiLeader

Post by LokiLeader Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:20 pm

Years ago, my family went on a vacation in Cape Cod and we rented a small old house to stay in for two weeks. On the main floor was the kitchen, the living room and a bathroom. The bedrooms were on the second floor. There was a basement room downstairs, with a washer and dryer, a sofa and a television.

On the fist night, we were all awakened by a terrible scream from my sister’s bedroom. When my dad burst into her room and turned on the light, he found her sitting up in bed, screaming and crying. My parents sat with her and comforted her until she finally calmed down enough to tell them what had scared her.

She said that she had been awakened in the middle of the night by a horrible stench. When she opened her eyes, she had seen the entire bedroom soaked in blood from top to bottom. There was blood all over the floor, bloody handprints on the walls and blood spatter all over the ceiling.

We all thought that she had just been having a nightmare, but she refused to go back into her bedroom and stayed in our parents’ room for the remainder of the holiday.

One evening, my mother was cooking dinner in the kitchen upstairs and my father had gone out on an errand in a nearby town. My sister and I were in the basement room, watching TV, when all of a sudden, the lightbulb popped and the TV went off, leaving us in complete darkness. The basement was unfinished and had old stone walls, making it a bit of a creepy place. For a few seconds, we just froze, not knowing what to do. Then we started to smell something horrible.

It was a terrible stench and when it hit our noses, we felt nauseous. It smelled like rotting flesh. The smell quickly grew worse and worse and then we just heard a scratching in the darkness. Something seemed to be scratching at the floor or the walls. We screamed and began scrambling around in the pitch black, trying to find the door. Eventually, we managed to open the door and ran upstairs screaming to our mother.

We kept telling her about the disgusting smell and we heard something scratching and scraping around down there. My mother eventually agreed to go down to the basement, replace the bulb and check out the source of the horrible smell. She took a flashlight and a new bulb and disappeared into the darkened basement, as we waited for her at the top of the stairs. We expected her to return quickly but she seemed to be down there for an eternity.

Suddenly, we saw her emerge out of the darkness and come running up the stairs. She slammed the basement door behind her and bolted it as fast as she could. She turned to us and we could see her face had completely drained of color. Her eyes were wide with fear and she just said “I don’t want you going down there again.” Then she went into the kitchen and called the police.

We overheard her conversation on the phone and managed to figure out that she’d seen someone down in the basement room. As we waited for the police to come, we huddled together in the living room, staring at the basement door. At any moment, we expected to hear someone banging on it or trying to break it down. My mother refused to tell us what she had seen.

When the police arrived, my mother greeted them at the front door and ushered them inside. She unbolted the basement door and they went down into the darkness with their flashlights out and their guns drawn. They searched the entire basement room, but found nothing. There was no other way out of the basement, no windows, no doors. Whatever was down there would have had to come up through the basement door.

After the police left, my mother finally revealed what she had seen down there in the pitch black basement room. As she spoke, she became very still and quiet. She said that she had been changing the lightbulb downstairs, when she began to smell the horrible stench we had described to her. Then she started to hear a faint scratching noise. She shone her flashlight around the room and suddenly caught sight of something crouched between the washer and dryer.

It was a man, crouched on all fours. His clothes were tattered, his hair was wild and tangled, and his face didn’t look human. It was twisted in an expression of pure hatred. In that split second, he looked up at my mother, his eyes reflecting the beam from her flashlight. Then he suddenly crawled forward and disappeared through a wall. When my mother saw him simply vanish into thin air, she dropped the flashlight and ran.

After that, none of us would go down in the basement. We kept the door locked and bolted. Every night, we slept in our parents’ room and locked that door too. We cut our holiday short a few days later and just drove home.
    LokiLeader
    LokiLeader

Post by LokiLeader Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:23 pm

A young woman was walking down the street, when she saw an old blind man coming towards her. He was stooped over and wore dark glasses and a cane. He seemed to be having trouble walking and when he was passing by her, he almost fell over.

She grabbed his arm and steadied him and he thanked her for her kindness. Then he asked the young woman if she could do a favor for him.

“Could you please deliver this letter for me” the blind man said. “I’m old and disabled and I have a terrible time finding my way around the city.”

Being a nice person, the girl agreed to help him and he handed her a letter with an address scrawled on the front. As the young woman turned to walk away, she happened to glance back and saw the blind man walking down the street quite quickly, with his cane tucked under his arm. Then, to her surprise, the blind man took off his dark glasses and casually tossed them into a garbage can.

Suspicious, the woman took the envelope to a nearby police station. The police went to the address on the letter, which turned out to be a butcher shop owned by an old couple. All seemed perfectly ordinary until the police asked the old couple to open the large refrigerator in the back of the shop. The old couple refused so the police had to break it open themselves.

Inside, they were confronted by a horrible scene. There were dead bodies strung up on meat hooks and shelves stacked high with chunks of human flesh.

Until now, the police had overlooked the letter which the mysterious blind man had given the woman. When they opened the envelope, a piece of paper inside contained one chilling line:

“This is the last one I’m sending you today”.

Post by Guest Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:36 am

Scary Stories! 1318825376142

Post by Guest Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:37 am

Dono why but this one always creeped me the fuck out

Scary Stories! 1318825754228

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:55 pm

You're walking down a road, just being an elf. You kind of want to get home before dark, because you've got stuff to do. Elf stuff. Like having sex with your elf wife and hugging you elf children, and eating elf salad.

Then half a dozen sunken eyed humans in armor, with weapons and all the typical tatterdemalion regalia of adventurers, saunter on up to you and stop you. They start talking nonsense about your legs being made of wood, and ask why you're being stupid and taking forever to walk. You try to explain that you can't walk forward because they're blocking your way.

Then they knock you over, and break your fucking legs. All the while, they keep babbling about how it'll be much faster if you just walked normally. They don't even seem to understand what they're doing, and your screams and cries go totally unrecognized. They just keep grinning at you like goofy drunken apes, and then tell you to have a nice day and keep walking, easy peasy, talking in none too loud voices about how weird "that elf" was.

You then crawl, one agonizing meter at a time, to try and get home, to get help. But you're miles and miles away, and your smashed legs are dead weight, and it's cold and you're thirsty, and you really should've taken that healing potion your wife told you to bring with you, but what if one of the kids gets bitten by a stirge again?

You pass out. You awaken to agony, and up lifting up your head, to try and find your way again, you realize that you're not a yard from where you started.

Clearly, orcish work, they say, when they find your corpse a month or two later.
    Elit3Fla5h
    Elit3Fla5h

Post by Elit3Fla5h Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:01 pm

It's ok, they can just go to a resurection shrine or blazes magic chicken.

Post by Guest Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:06 am

Scary Stories! 13264910
    Elit3Fla5h
    Elit3Fla5h

Post by Elit3Fla5h Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:29 am

Scary Stories! Belmeztitle
    Beginning August 23, 1971, Maria Gõmez Pereira played host to a series of strange events. An expressionistic, painterly image of a man's face spontaneously appeared on her kitchen floor--which was ripped out six days later and re-laid with cement. One week later, another face appeared in the same spot. Again, the family wanted the image destroyed, but the town mayor intervened and had the offending slab of cement removed and preserved. The property was known to have been a graveyard in the past, so the floor was excavated in hopes of finding whatever was causing the phenomena.
    Scary Stories! Ghostbelmez
    Nine feet down, human remains were discovered and given a proper burial, and a new floor was installed. Two weeks later, another man's face appeared, and two weeks after that, the face of a woman surrounded by 9-15 tiny faces.

By this time, the mysterious goings on had attracted crowds of onlookers. Some of these were able to watch the faces appear before them, but there was never a consensus on their expression or meaning. Occasionally, these images would appear and then disappear within the course of a single day, others would last longer. Recordings were made in the room, and when the tapes were played back, sounds of whispering and wailing were heard on them.

The floor was torn out a number of times, but the faces returned every time it was restored. The images were scrubbed with detergent, but though the eyes widened and the expressions changed, the pictures persisted; over time, the faces seemed to age. Chemists tested samples of the cement, but found no evidence of paints or dyes.

Although the events continued through 1972, there is a dearth of photographic and other hard evidence, scientific explanations.were quickly abandoned.

The debate over whether this was a case of fraud, a haunting, or psychokinetic influence (the faces' expression would sometimes change depending on Maria Gõmez Pereira's mood) has never been resolved.

Scary Stories! Ghostbelmezphotogs

Scary Stories! GhostbelmezsliteyesScary Stories! GhostbelmezbigeyeScary Stories! GhostbelmezbodyScary Stories! Ghostbelmezbrownhand

Scary Stories! Ghostbelmezbrown2Scary Stories! GhostbelmezsmfaceScary Stories! GhostbelmezwomanScary Stories! Ghostbelmezanotherface

Post by Guest Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:00 am

Then who was flickering the lights?

Scary Stories! 62815910

Nosferatu!...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:10 am